robs veyron for sale?

shineydubzzz

I was talking with Rob earlier, and this what he told me

this is what said earlier in the thread, but from him.

I haven't been on Lambopower for months -- I'm only selling the Bugatti because I want to switch to the Supersports. But they do run out by the end of the year, so I'll be taking it off the market soon. Otherwise I have no intention of selling my Bugatti. I fell in love with the Supersports when I drove it, but its not realistic to own two of these cars -- so I will only get a supersports if my car sells at the price I'm asking for (which is somewhat inflated for this market).

So, if someone wants it, you might want to get it soon, otherwise you'll miss your chance.

only 7k miles? lol :) not sure why but I was under impressions this guy drives a lot

It may not seem like a lot, but much more than the 'normal' Veyron owner. In fact, I've seen him on the road with it on a number of random occasions. Also, don't forget he's got a couple other cars he drives.

I'd be surprised if Rob got any serious offers near his asking price. Nice car, yes.. but hard to justify the $500k difference between the two.

It may have a major price difference, but if he isn't looking to low ball it to get money, why do it? He's really only seeing if anybody is interested it to be able to get the SS. Also, I know this was debated before, but he has a GT upgrade in it. Also, the Sang Noir rims are 125k for the set. Those should make up for a decent amount of that 500k difference.

It may have a major price difference, but if he isn't looking to low ball it to get money, why do it? He's really only seeing if anybody is interested it to be able to get the SS. Also, I know this was debated before, but he has a GT upgrade in it. Also, the Sang Noir rims are 125k for the set. Those should make up for a decent amount of that 500k difference.

125k for a set of rims??? :eusa_think: WHY, on Gods earth...would anyone pay that for a set of wheels!?! That is mind boggling to me.

I thought the Sang Noir rims were 50k?

Anyways, beautiful car. :)

quoting Rob

I really liked the Sang Noir/Pur Sang wheels (they look more "space age") over the standard Bugatti wheels, so I selected that as an option as well (another 50,000E!)

quoting Rob

They are 50k E, but conversion rate at the time he bought them, including taxes, and everything else he had to pay for, added up to about $125k

7k is def a good bit of driving in a Veyron... Much more than Ive put on my GTT... At 1,450,000 the good thing is he is in no danger of ever selling it..

125k for a set of rims??? :eusa_think: WHY, on Gods earth...would anyone pay that for a set of wheels!?! That is mind boggling to me.

:iamwithstupid:

To each his own, but IMO those wheels are so damn ugly I don't think I'd put them on if they paid me $125K! :shocked:

$1.45 million??? :rolleyes:

$125k was for the rims AND tires...remember the tires alonge are priced hight because they are specifically made to handle the 250 mph speed.

$125k was for the rims AND tires...remember the tires alonge are priced hight because they are specifically made to handle the 250 mph speed.

Forgot to mention that. Thanks for including that for me! :icon_thumleft: