Peak Completions Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo pictures.

Underground Racing

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kevin, KC, John Reed, and all the crew at UGR for building and finishing this car. AWESOME JOB!!!! :eusa_dance:

I have now the ability to say that I have had major builds done with almost every tuner out there... :D

and have to say that upon delivery of my car from UGR, and inspection of the finished product, everything they did is absolutely TOP NOTCH!

This is some of the best quality work in the industry. From the welding and turbo kit fabrication, to the care and assembly of the car, to the quality of the tuning. For example, the back bumper shown used to have a single exhaust outlet which they converted to dual... and given the challenge they have delivered!

The car has a complete stage 3 UGR Twin turbo setup putting down the "standard" 1000 awhp on pump gas... has motec for boost by gear... starts perfect, drives absolutely perfect at any speed, and putting it through the gears has absolutely no tuning issues at all!!!

Straight clean solid acceleration. :monkeyleft:

Here are some pictures of the car as it came off the truck from UGR... fully detailed, full of gas, ready to go. The quality of service from UGR is in the details and it shows. Good Job!

I tried to show the width of the kit which in person totally transforms the Gallardo to another level... makes the whole car look so much more aggressive.

37869d1295684046-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37870d1295684064-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37871d1295684086-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37872d1295684106-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37873d1295684139-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37874d1295684163-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37875d1295684193-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37876d1295684219-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

37877d1295684236-my-ugr-wide-body-twin-t

he hosted them at luxury4play (shame on you Ray! :P). you have to be logged in there to see them here. anyways:

img0886esmallcrop.jpg

img0892esmallcrop.jpg

img0896esmallcrop.jpg

img0900esmallcrop.jpg

img0902esmallcrop.jpg

img0921esmallcrop.jpg

img0923esmallcrop.jpg

img0924esmallcrop.jpg

img0926esmallcrop.jpg

i will try and get some top shots to show off the black roof :D

Car is ridiculously good... starts perfectly every time... drives as smooth or as aggressively as you want... short shift and it is as docile as a camry... sport mode and full throttle high boost shifts are perfect everytime!!!

Gave buddy a ride who was on the fence with his R8 and I think this finally put him over the edge :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok quick update... sent the car back to Kevin for a check over since I had to send a truck to go get my TT Scuderia... he did the doctors duty and redynoed it... made 1100 ON PUMP ON THE DYNO!!!

HOLY $^&%$

Car got back today... try and get some vids this week of it and the SCUD.

• 1 month later...

Best G so far! TT, widebodied, orange! Is that a custom widebody or is it a kit? Love the wing. Cheers!

Best G so far! TT, widebodied, orange! Is that a custom widebody or is it a kit? Love the wing. Cheers!

isn't it a combination of 560 parts and monarchy's widebody?

sort of...none of the parts are OEM but I wanted to retain the look... just wider :D

UGR rebuilt the back bumper from the single exhaust outlet to an OEM look while retaining the wide body... issues there were lack of a spot for a plate mainly, and just couldn't fall in love with the look... to much like a kit...

front end is the 560 front from Monarchy along with the fenders etc...