New 2011 R8 5.2 for me

Blue-V10

170 miles now. Gotta get to 1000 for 8200RPM and full throttle!

Car is great so far!!!

Manual trans, Ibis white, Luxor Beige interior, CF sideblade. 305s on titanium wheels.

post-2867-1292535966.jpg

post-2867-1292536140.jpg

Grats again. [bad inside joke] You went from Desflurane to Propofol [/bad inside joke]

Propofol LOL! Car doesn't need a label. Just look at it and you know what it is.

Hmmm. Maybe I should change my sig?

Propofol LOL! Car doesn't need a label. Just look at it and you know what it is.

So true so true.

Serious question..is it equipped with the led's in the engine compartment? I think that's a cool option on the R8.

The wheels are optional.

Nice car. White is my favorite color on the V10. Wish mine was white. I would, however, get the black grill instead of the chrome and remove the badges except for the rings. Enjoy!

So true so true.

Serious question..is it equipped with the led's in the engine compartment? I think that's a cool option on the R8.

LEDs in engine compartment. Nice white balance to them also, not blue like cheap LED flashlights.

There was nothing about LEDs in the engine compartment as an option for the V10

The wheels are optional.

Nice car. White is my favorite color on the V10. Wish mine was white. I would, however, get the black grill instead of the chrome and remove the badges except for the rings. Enjoy!

Yes, there are a few wheel options that get you 305 rear tires instead of 295s. The titanium were my favorites of the 305s. Did not see black grill as a US option. Would look good.

Totally agree with the badge delete. The rear just says R8. Only the sides have the V10. I wonder if I could pull them??

This

Yes, there are a few wheel options that get you 305 rear tires instead of 295s. The titanium were my favorites of the 305s. Did not see black grill as a US option. Would look good.

Totally agree with the badge delete. The rear just says R8. Only the sides have the V10. I wonder if I could pull them??

This

Yup, good to go with Titanium and 305's. Originally 305's were not available, nor was titanium, but I do have 305's with my Toyos. I have the polished wheels, but after a week they look titanium due to the insane amounts of brake dust it generates. They actually look better like that. Serious ;)

The black grill on the V10 is/will be part of a Black Something-or-Other package. Perhaps it is not (yet) available in the US.

As for the badges, I think it looks way better with the R8 removed from the rear. Creates symmetry. It can be easily removed with a hair dryer/heat gun and some dental floss. I'm guessing the V10 badges would come off much the same.

Here's the symmetry I'm talking about. It's just a small change, but I think it looks waaaaay better. Or maybe it has to do with the colors.

post-16265-1292554224.jpg

Im guessing the black grills would be part of the Titanium package? Thats what I have on my A4 that basically takes any chrome on the car and makes it black including all my window frames, front grill, and anything else on the car. Beautiful car! Congrats!

Im guessing the black grills would be part of the Titanium package? Thats what I have on my A4 that basically takes any chrome on the car and makes it black including all my window frames, front grill, and anything else on the car. Beautiful car! Congrats!

Yeah, that's it. Here's from Audi:

Inspired by the Audi motorsport legacy, this package includes a number of aesthetic and performance enhancements. Exterior elements include Exhaust tailpipes in black, iconic black singleframe® grille and 19 inch five-arm titanium-finish wheels with summer performance tires . Inside, the Titanium Package carries through the performance-look with a black Alcantara headliner as well as Piano Black inlays.

I'm guessing you could probably just ask them to buy a black grill.

Yeah, that's it. Here's from Audi:

I'm guessing you could probably just ask them to buy a black grill.

There is a guy here in cincy who has had two R8's with the titanium package. Both his are the dark grey (seal maybe?). His second is a Heffner TT but the blackout package looks great on the car. I love it on mine.