AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

So it's ok for Allanlambo to post whatever he likes for my on line name which I originally set as ronin and he feels the need to change it for comic relief to the crap that's there now and it's too offensive for me to tell this cunt to fcuk off for doing so....Go fcuk self for supporting his bullshit....

I had plans a long time ago to do a proper test with Speedandmotion so I'm sure it will be out soon after we do it....

I never said my car did an "official" 1-70 mph or 1-125 mph time I said get a stopwatch and time it....

.05 mph roll in first gear with a shift into second and a shift into third at 9,000 rpm [gearing and tire size]. Third is also taken to 9,000 rpm ... I don't have or need to impress anyone especially her on a forum with dick heads that can only drive straight ..

As this cunt feels the need to put any and everyone down I say lets take it to the track so the safety police won't bitch and I can show the world what happens to a chump like Allanlambo....

Allanlambo is a fuckin pussy

simple questions I hope he will answer them.

See, my friend, you asked too much

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have or need to impress anyone especially her on a forum with dick heads that can only drive straight ..

I think we all know you're not trying to impress us, because us and you know it won't happen.

My main issue with you is your sweeping generalizations of the entire forum due to your issue with Allan primarily and a few members that have thumped your nuts in this thread.

I have no issues with your car, and have spoken to many people about how well built your car really is. It's ashame you don't only lash out at those directly targeting you rather than try your best to offend everyone else. If anything, BMWRACER has wiped more knowledge of racing off of his ass hair than you have amassed in your entire life and he made a post backing up my sentiments on enjoying what is yours and what you have created, yet you try to offend him and everyone else.

Im not for the editing of names/posts either but I am merely a guest in this wonderful place. Yes, I do pay for my time here, but its time only. Ultimately that is not a decision we can make. However, no one is going to put up with your childish and lackluster verbiage as you attempt to assault us with four letter subpar vocabulary.

Best

] So it's ok for Allanlambo to post whatever he likes for my on line name which I originally set as ronin and he feels the need to change it for comic relief to the crap that's there now and it's too offensive for me to tell this cunt to fcuk off for doing so....Go fcuk self for supporting his bullshit....

I had plans a long time ago to do a proper test with Speedandmotion so I'm sure it will be out soon after we do it....

I never said my car did an "official" 1-70 mph or 1-125 mph time I said get a stopwatch and time it....

.05 mph roll in first gear with a shift into second and a shift into third at 9,000 rpm [gearing and tire size 285/30/18]. Third is also taken to 9,000 rpm ... I don't have or need to impress anyone especially here on a forum with dick heads that can only drive straight ..

Clicky vvvvvv

ronin

As this cunt feels the need to put any and everyone down I say lets take it to the track so the safety police won't bitch and I can show the world what happens to a chump like Allanlambo....

:icon_thumleft:

imagesCAVR48XG.jpg

I was trying to be nice and give you a way out of the pile of dog shit you cover yourself with but you are obviously way too retarded to see it, at your age you are an embarrassment to yourself and your family.

You sir are not worth a fraction of a second of my life but you are here in our community and because I am part of it I am given no choice.

In your retarded rage you fail to see that I am not supporting anyone, I know what Allan is doing, he brought your stupid ass here for our entertainment, call it Christmas present, you "can't rub two healthy brain cells together" fell for it

and ended up the village idiot, congratulations on your lifetime achievement :icon_thumleft:

We don't all enjoy straight line racing you moron, personally I love the twisties, I also understand and appreciate that some do like their cars to go fast in a straight line and that's how they tune them, there's nothing wrong with either

style it just a matter of preference, ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB to see it???

Your driving is amateurish at best, I watched some of your videos, you can't even gear match your speed, you either under or over rev I hardly see you being in the proper rev range to suit your speed and/or corner placement and that

simply happens because you sir are a major pussy and you are too scared to push it to where it has to be, perhaps for the best since your shenanigans take place on public roads, you are completely diluted if you think that you know how to

drive, you aren't impressing anyone here.

You are lucky that I am not moderating, an idiot such as yourself wouldn't make it past his second post.

Please stop all your nonsense and go back in the hole you crawled out of, you disgust me, I am being dead serious, you are a foul mouth down right disgusting human being and this is not in support of Allan it is purely based on the

nonsense you spout online.

You know when I knew you are a lost cause? When I read the number plate you placed on your SHITBOX,

God this world is full of retards I should stop wondering why things are so easy for people who use their brains!

PS please don't bother responding I already know what your come back will be and let me tell you I can guarantee it will be LAME !

So it's ok for Allanlambo to post whatever he likes for my on line name which I originally set as ronin and he feels the need to change it for comic relief to the crap that's there now and it's too offensive for me to tell this cunt to fcuk off for doing so....Go fcuk self for supporting his bullshit....

.05 mph roll in first gear with a shift into second and a shift into third at 9,000 rpm [gearing and tire size]. Third is also taken to 9,000 rpm ... I don't have or need to impress anyone especially her on a forum with dick heads that can only drive straight ..

See, my friend, you asked too much

:lol2:

Hey what can I say I overestimated his mental capacity, sure you can't blame me I've see 2 year olds that are smarter than this toolbag

I was trying to be nice and give you a way out of the pile of dog shit you cover yourself with but you are obviously way too retarded to see it, at your age you are an embarrassment to yourself and your family.

You sir are not worth a fraction of a second of my life but you are here in our community and because I am part of it I am given no choice.

In your retarded rage you fail to see that I am not supporting anyone, I know what Allan is doing, he brought your stupid ass here for our entertainment, call it Christmas present, you "can't rub two healthy brain cells together" fell for it

and ended up the village idiot, congratulations on your lifetime achievement :icon_thumleft:

We don't all enjoy straight line racing you moron, personally I love the twisties, I also understand and appreciate that some do like their cars to go fast in a straight line and that's how they tune them, there's nothing wrong with either

style it just a matter of preference, ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB to see it???

Your driving is amateurish at best, I watched some of your videos, you can't even gear match your speed, you either under or over rev I hardly see you being in the proper rev range to suit your speed and/or corner placement and that

simply happens because you sir are a major pussy and you are too scared to push it to where it has to be, perhaps for the best since your shenanigans take place on public roads, you are completely diluted if you think that you know how to

drive, you aren't impressing anyone here.

You are lucky that I am not moderating, an idiot such as yourself wouldn't make it past his second post.

Please stop all your nonsense and go back in the hole you crawled out of, you disgust me, I am being dead serious, you are a foul mouth down right disgusting human being and this is not in support of Allan it is purely based on the

nonsense you spout online.

You know when I knew you are a lost cause? When I read the number plate you placed on your SHITBOX,

God this world is full of retards I should stop wondering why things are so easy for people who use their brains!

PS please don't bother responding I already know what your come back will be and let me tell you I can guarantee it will be LAME !

:eusa_clap: Well said Fortis! Damn, you're good.

Oh and Ronin, don't feel bad.....

Questions for Ronin:

1) If Allan will not agree to your terms and race you (I can tell you now he won't) WILL you VBOX your car to prove your claims which most people here doubt?

2) If not WHY?

I bet that's all we bystanders would like to find out.

Please try to answer my simple questions using proper language, based on the way you are conducting yourself online I am seriously embarrassed for you, have some dignity, aren't you worried your grandkids, relatives and friends my

stumble over all your online nonsense ?

What part of this do you need translated ?....

.05 mph roll in first gear with a shift into second and a shift into third at 9,000 rpm [gearing and tire size 285/30/18]. Third is also taken to 9,000 rpm ... I don't have or need to impress anyone especially here on a forum with dick heads that can only drive straight ..

You elitest cunt......

What part of this do you need translated ?....

You elitest cunt......

Well It is clear to me that most members save one or two that have responded on this thread are just fuckin posers with zero shills behind the wheel and if you want to critique my skills behind the wheel why not take your little Lambo to the track and show everyone your skills... Your lap times against my lap times...

Or better yet we can go into the canyons where I'm in my real comfort zone since I've been playin with rally cars for the last 30 years....

Fortis

Come and show me how it's done I'm waitin.....It will make a great video since Allan pussied out.. I'll keep my Iridium on speed dial for the search and rescue chopper..

Not that a track race will ever happen, because we know it wont, but what would be interesting is comparing the 2 on a track that doesn't have an infield, and/or one that does, but has extremely long straights. Light fast lotus vs. tremendously powerful Lambo. Surely an Indy track would do the trick.

It is stupid to compare the 2 cars. They will both destroy the other in their given areas of prowess, and are completely different types of cars. A FI Lotus would be good on a tight slow corner track, and the Lambo at lower boost would be great at a high speed track with little amounts of corners, and will beat just about anything in a straight line or from a highway roll on high boost/race gas setting.

Anyways enough from me..........carry on with the back and forth. :icon_mrgreen:

Well It is clear to me that most members save one or two that have responded on this thread are just fuckin posers with zero shills behind the wheel and if you want to critique my skills behind the wheel why not take your little Lambo to the track and show everyone your skills... Your lap times against my lap times...

Or better yet we can go into the canyons where I'm in my real comfort zone since I've been playin with rally cars for the last 30 years....

Come and show me how it's done I'm waitin.....It will make a great video since Allan pussied out..

Thats it? Wow...Lame.... Its a shame though... I actually thought your car was cool, and even though your claims are rediculous its more than likely pretty fast.... Too bad youre an ignorant douchebag with the mental capacity of a dead puppy..... I look forward to reading about your final canyon journey...

grandcanyon.jpg

You elitest cunt......

I think you got your wires crossed this isn't your wife you are talking to or the idiot that stares back at you when you look in the mirror.

I am assuming you were trying to call me ELITIST, I see your 2nd grade level education get's in the way of you expressing yourself.

You know what shocks me? the fact that someone as stupid as you had the means to buy that bucket of plastic you drive around unless you were gifted the $ for it I take it as an exception to the rule.

Now piss off I have to go and recount the cash I made this week, you idiot interrupted me at around the $1 mil mark and now I lost count :thefinger:

Fortis

Come and show me how it's done I'm waitin.....It will make a great video since Allan pussied out.. I'll keep my Iridium on speed dial for the search and rescue chopper..

Don't worry about your Iridium you will have a very hard time dialing when your ribs will pierce through your lungs and the rest of your vital organs, I see the way you drive and it is not if it is when,

either way I am way faster than you and I usually use something way more accurate than you to time myself you should be accustomed to it I think it must've been invented around the time you were born

clepsidra.jpg

Fortis

You're welcome to wager a sanctioned road course race with me. I've had a little experience. I'll even have the entire thing filmed if you want :icon_thumleft:

Thats it? Wow...Lame.... Its a shame though... I actually thought your car was cool, and even though your claims are rediculous its more than likely pretty fast.... Too bad youre an ignorant douchebag with the mental capacity of a dead puppy..... I look forward to reading about your final canyon journey...

snake river awesome lolz

You're welcome to wager a sanctioned road course race with me. I've had a little experience. I'll even have the entire thing filmed if you want :icon_thumleft:

So first Allenlambo pussies out and now his seconds feel the need to strut their stuff. Cool bring your Lambo street car out to Big Willow Springs also known as the fastest road in the west or Spring Mountain Raceway or even Button Willow and lets see how well it does.. the canyons are out of the picture for the time being since the rains have made a mess of things here..

This wasn't a Lotus Kills Lambo thread but a defence of myself to the bullshit this cunt Allanlambo started, if you feel the need to jump in and hold his dick up sure, what the fcuk it will be cool to see a Lambo get its ass kicked

by a little Lotus since they do it all the time down under on track with only 300hp.....

I'm no track star since I don't like goin in circles all day, so if you don't mind I'll just toss my keys to a buddy if that's ok ?

Now if you wanna do the canyons when things dry out I'm sure we could get the proper permits to do a few timed runs with cameras mounted on the doors to show the center line....$100.00 for everytime the centerline is crossed..videos don't lie..

So first Allenlambo pussies out and now his seconds feel the need to strut their stuff. Cool bring your Lambo street car out to Big Willow Springs also known as the fastest road in the west or Spring Mountain Raceway or even Button Willow and lets see how well it does.. the canyons are out of the picture for the time being since the rains have made a mess of things here..

This wasn't a Lotus Kills Lambo thread but a defence of myself to the bullshit this cunt Allanlambo started, if you feel the need to jump in and hold his dick up sure, what the fcuk it will be cool to see a Lambo get its ass kicked

by a little Lotus since they do it all the time down under on track with only 300hp.....

I'm no track star since I don't like goin in circles all day, so if you don't mind I'll just toss my keys to a buddy if that's ok ?

Now if you wanna do the canyons when things dry out I'm sure we could get the proper permits to do a few timed runs with cameras mounted on the doors to show the center line....$100.00 for everytime the centerline is crossed..videos don't lie..

I think Kilo was talking about his 500hp turbo shifter kart. Not the lambo :eusa_think:

:icon_thumleft:

Here it is...

ahhh that was cool I could swear as I always do we were talkin Lambo vs Lotus something more like this .