AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

I'm not a lambo owner... I'm just a person with common sense. Its just tough to see you spout out about things you haven't done or things you claim you have. Please keep the racing off the streets though. Its only a matter of time until other innocent people get killed as a result of trying to make a youtube video.

I personally could care less about you verifying any of the stats you've posted because it truly doesn't matter to me. At the end of the day you are just another random internet user just like the rest of us. Nobody really cares who you are and how fast your car is, but they are thoroughly entertained by your inflated ego and childish trash talking. This is no more than an entertaining attention/ego trip. (and i have enjoyed every second of it so far so keep up the good work!)

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are still a fuckin pussy, too chicken to bring the car to the track and get your ass kicked..... I've posted the closest dates in January I could get...

So grow a pair and pick one bitch..... I want to watch that fuckin Lambo burn..

You even got shut down on Teamspeed.... Damn.... No one gives a shit about you........ Like I said... Ill meet you to Vbox the cars in Oxnard with SpeedandMotion anytime... Ill even just bring my Little Porsche.. After that you can go kill yourself in the canyons as you wallow in the misery that is your pathetic life....

You even got shut down on Teamspeed.... Damn.... No one gives a shit about you........ Like I said... Ill meet you to Vbox the cars in Oxnard with SpeedandMotion anytime... Ill even just bring my Little Porsche.. After that you can go kill yourself in the canyons as you wallow in the misery that is your pathetic life....

Street racing in Oxnard, in a straight line....what a fuckin pussy you are....

As a Christmas Present, Im suspending you for the rest of the day...

I bloody well care, I`d fly over from Norway to watch this happen!

What gets to me is that Allan who clearly dosent belive in putting his money where his mouth is, instead he insults and delivers below waist comments.

By no way am I certain the overpowered Exige would pull this off, but that`s another matter.

As for Ronins driving I must confess to driving the same way and like him I always leave a bit of room incase of other traffic. Insane no, illegial yes.

I bloody well care, I`d fly over from Norway to watch this happen!

What gets to me is that Allan who clearly dosent belive in putting his money where his mouth is, instead he insults and delivers below waist comments.

By no way am I certain the overpowered Exige would pull this off, but that`s another matter.

As for Ronins driving I must confess to driving the same way and like him I always leave a bit of room incase of other traffic. Insane no, illegial yes.

You too.

Testshoot - that gif is the HOTTEST internet 'visual' out there, thanks for posting it! Seen it before, but a 'refresher' was just what I needed on this Christmas morn' :D

1) So 72 post of making a challange to race and you just turned down a race :eusa_naughty:

2) You want to race for titles..... So Allan puts up his $250k+ car against your $80k buggy :eusa_think: Come up with an additional $170k to make it fair and prove how fast your buggy is at Oxnard. From all the talk you have done, seems like you can put an end to this here. Good luck to you.

And I just realised, I AM A RACECAR DRIVER! LOL

Results from when I lived in Maui and did a few SCCA events.. The STI that beat me was fully prepped for the track, while I was in my old 355 Spider.. I did the event twice, first time I lost to everyone. I remember having a hard time figuring where to go between those damn cones... :lol2:

2004 Event 3: April 18th 2004

Place Car No Driver Make Model Best Time Cones

BS

1st 300 Steve Strobbe Nissan 300ZX 34.35

2nd 350 Craig Foreman Nissan 350Z 34.52

3rd 33 Louis Salazar Nissan 350Z 35.63

CS

1st 22 Chris Shurilla Toyota MR2 38.49

2nd 69 Beth Kelly Mazda Miata 46.60

DS

1st 4 Joshua Feiteira Audi S4 35.13

HS

1st 25 Steven Garrard Nissan Maxima 34.39

ASP

1st 168 Lance Endo Chevrolet Corvette Plastic mess-06 35.94

2nd 97 James Blanton BMW Z8 36.05

3rd 911 Brian Thomas Porsche 911 36.32

4th 38 David Aaron Toyota Supra 37.30

5th 355 Allan Fiedler Ferrari 355 Spider 39.16

And second time:

2004 Event 4: June 27th 2004

Place Car No Driver Make Model Best Time

BS

1st 300 Steve Strobbe Nissan 300ZX 43.27

2nd 14 Debi Barnett Audi TT Convertible 44.45

3rd 350 Craig Forman Nissan 350Z 46.53

4th 333 Phillipp Maelle Porsche 911 Carrera 46.76

5th 33 Louis Salazar Nissan 350Z 46.78

6th 99 Dan Dole BMW Z4 47.21

7th 13 Bill Evans Nissan 350Z 50.07

CS

1st 70 Dave Brown Lotus Elan 46.32

2nd 914 Joe Ericson Porcshe 914 51.43

ES

1st 50 Zac Robinson Ford Mustang 50.49

GS

1st 222 Tasha Posten Dodge Stealth R/T 49.20

HS

1st 50 Bruno Goldberg Mini Cooper 44.58

ASP

1st 30 Keoni van't Groenewout Subaru WRX STi 42.91

2nd 355 Allen Feidler Ferrari 355 Spider 43.20

3rd 97 James Blanton BMW Z8 44.79

4th 168 Lance Endo Chevrolet Corvette Plastic mess-06 44.80

5th 97 James Blanton Cadillac CTS 46.58

6th 911 Brian Thomas Porsche 911 47.16

Seems quite reasonable to me to Vbox both cars. One car has already been vboxed again and again over time. The other has NEVER been tested. Just run your car Cum-G!! It's easy and won't hurt your car. There is nothing to be frightened about.

I read about the modified Lotus on another site. It was claimed to produce under 2 second 0-60 MPH times. 0-125 MPH in just over 5 seconds. And that was before the latest modifications.

I call BS.

No Way / No How.

Fail.

Not even close.

Seems quite reasonable to me to Vbox both cars. One car has already been vboxed again and again over time. The other has NEVER been tested. Just run your car Cum-G!! It's easy and won't hurt your car. There is nothing to be frightened about.

I read about the modified Lotus on another site. It was claimed to produce under 2 second 0-60 MPH times. 0-125 MPH in just over 5 seconds. And that was before the latest modifications.

I call BS.

No Way / No How.

Fail.

Not even close.

:iamwithstupid:

I call BS.

No Way / No How.

Fail.

Not even close.

Solid first post

Solid first post

Thanks. Just read some of Cum-G's posts elsewhere or in his worshipper inhabited (or else) forum. All talk. Little else. The guy picks fights and then challenges to a never takes place track event. And then claims victory over the other person. Like one of those ricer fly bys where you let off and some kid flies by a few seconds later and then puts on his blinkers. Like he "won".

Hey Ronin…spend 5.2 seconds doing 0-125 mph with the VBox suction cupped to your windshield. And share the data. 'Course…it could be longer than that… Since Ronin is scared. And since his car cannot produce the claimed results. What was it 1.8 seconds to 60 mph? In whose dreams in which universe?

All the rest of the noise, language, track challenges, and marshmallow roast stuff from Cum-G is just an attempt to avoid getting caught out with his exaggerated claims. The thing is…he claimed them online endlessly and for years…even has them printed in magazines who did not test the car.

So it's gonna hurt when it turns out that TTG > Cum-G...

WOW! gotta give the guy some credit for wanting to prove himself so bad. I say race the guy, it should be a great race. since the lotus is not the same high end car as the lambo, maybe he can offer more on his end if he loses. lets see if he shows up? btw the name change is so .......LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I know thats off topic but it was so funny.

Testshoot - that gif is the HOTTEST internet 'visual' out there, thanks for posting it! Seen it before, but a 'refresher' was just what I needed on this Christmas morn' :D

Glad I could jog your memory, there are tons more over at THIS NSFW SITE

Thanks. Just read some of Cum-G's posts elsewhere or in his worshipper inhabited (or else) forum. All talk. Little else. The guy picks fights and then challenges to a never takes place track event. And then claims victory over the other person. Like one of those ricer fly bys where you let off and some kid flies by a few seconds later and then puts on his blinkers. Like he "won".

Isn't that exactly what Allan did on l4p?? I was on that thread before it was deleted. I don't think everyone here saw that thread or saw how Allan started this whole thing.

What Allen said was, Cum Dumpster's numbers are wack which they are and to vbox them. He then offered to lend him his own personal vbox to use to verify what his numbers truly are. I also saw that thread.

What Allen said was, Cum Dumpster's numbers are wack which they are and to vbox them. He then offered to lend him his own personal vbox to use to verify what his numbers truly are. I also saw that thread.

Allen was just as rude to Ronin on that thread as Ronin is here. I think they deserve each other and should race it out. Does a vbox record lap times?

Allen was just as rude to Ronin on that thread as Ronin is here. I think they deserve each other and should race it out. Does a vbox record lap times?

It seems Santa brought lambo power some turds for christmas!

Isn't that exactly what Allan did on l4p?? I was on that thread before it was deleted. I don't think everyone here saw that thread or saw how Allan started this whole thing.

I trust you but did not read that at the time...I gather that those posts are now gone. From where I caught this clash it looked mostly about straightline capabilities and then morphed into a race with big stakes proposed by one person to avoid Vboxing his ride to confirm his amazing claims.

I'd rather just see the Vbox results as neither person is a pro racer nor is either car living on the track. Neither car owner seems to do track days 3-4 times a month.

I call BS on 1.8 second 0-60s, 5.2 second 0-125 MPHs and similiar claims without credibility from Cum-G regarding his Lotus. We've already seen plenty of Vbox results showing the capabilities of the TTG in question. But only lots of noise from the Lotus guy.

So, let's see what each car can do, line up the Vbox columns of information side by side. Column TTG has plenty of results. The Cum-G column is EMPTY and the person gets very, very, very, very upset if someone wants to measure the performance of his Lotus to confirm his big claims. That could be because he knows he can't hit 0-125 MPH in 5.2 seconds in the state of build the car was in when those claims were made. Supposedly it is quite a bit faster now than then. So what…4.7 seconds for 0-125 MPH? Way better than 5.2 seconds, surely. I *doubt* the Lotus could produce those results even with it's more extreme present build.

So let's see Cum-G invest a few seconds of his time to Vbox the car. A track day comparo sounds interesting too, but that will take some time to set up and arrange. Whereas Vboxing the car will have results in a few days should Cum-G agree to do so.

At the very least let's see a videoed Vbox of Cum-G's car. I predict the Lotus will be fast, but NOT as fast as the owner claims. Not even close.