AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Cool, so you accept Kilo's request then? Videos don't lie. And seriously, if you had closed off road with permits, why the hell would you drive only within the lane?!? Extremely UNrally-like despite your 30 years experience. It doesn't show more skill (unless you're in an inferior car and can catch someone who is using both lanes) because although there is less space, the driver just goes slower to compensate. There is no safety advantage either cause the road should be closed off so there is no oncoming traffic

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum has more latent homosexuals moderators than the Republican party or any other forum I've seen....

I will never turn my back when I meet another Lambo owner now...

Cool, so you accept Kilo's request then? Videos don't lie. And seriously, if you had closed off road with permits, why the hell would you drive only within the lane?!? Extremely UNrally-like despite your 30 years experience. It doesn't show more skill (unless you're in an inferior car and can catch someone who is using both lanes) because although there is less space, the driver just goes slower to compensate. There is no safety advantage either cause the road should be closed off so there is no oncoming traffic

Skill fucktard skill.... I never cross the line...You chumps bitch about my style in the real world I say let's make like the real world.....

You really are fuckin dumb aren't you....

This forum has more latent homosexuals moderators than the Republican party or any other forum I've seen....

Say what you will about Lambo owners but I'll be damned if i'll sit here and let you bad mouth the republicans!! haha.

What if a large chunk of rock falls off while you are "canyon racing"? Do you think your spectacular driving skills are any match for mother nature? I'm sure there are plenty of skilled drivers on here who can "stay inside the lines" they just aren't dumb enough to risk it for a few thrills. Whatever gets you up in the morning though buddy

Yeah, I bitch about your style in the real world, because you're gonna get someone else killed or yourself, regardless of whether you cross the friggin line or not. WHY HAS THIS NOT GOTTEN INTO YOUR HEAD. Trying to friggin help you man. As if that tire blowout wasn't enough. Shit man. Being able to choose your own line has its own skill in it and a closed course is just begging for it. Check out my sick single lane skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY--2UTzom4

Yeah, I bitch about your style in the real world, because you're gonna get someone else killed or yourself, regardless of whether you cross the friggin line or not. WHY HAS THIS NOT GOTTEN INTO YOUR HEAD. Trying to friggin help you man. As if that tire blowout wasn't enough. Shit man. Being able to choose your own line has its own skill in it and a closed course is just begging for it. Check out my sick single lane skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY--2UTzom4

You fuckin two faced cunts...haven't you seen all of your fearless leaders Allanlambo Kill videos......

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_filt...ablo&page=1

What fucktards on here..

So first Allenlambo pussies out and now his seconds feel the need to strut their stuff. Cool bring your Lambo street car out to Big Willow Springs also known as the fastest road in the west or Spring Mountain Raceway or even Button Willow and lets see how well it does.. the canyons are out of the picture for the time being since the rains have made a mess of things here..

This wasn't a Lotus Kills Lambo thread but a defence of myself to the bullshit this cunt Allanlambo started, if you feel the need to jump in and hold his dick up sure, what the fcuk it will be cool to see a Lambo get its ass kicked

by a little Lotus since they do it all the time down under on track with only 300hp.....

I'm no track star since I don't like goin in circles all day, so if you don't mind I'll just toss my keys to a buddy if that's ok ?

Now if you wanna do the canyons when things dry out I'm sure we could get the proper permits to do a few timed runs with cameras mounted on the doors to show the center line....$100.00 for everytime the centerline is crossed..videos don't lie..

Well thats fine... Im no track racer either... So I will just toss my keys to BMWRACER.....

You fuckin two faced cunts...haven't you seen all of your fearless leaders Allanlambo Kill videos......What fucktards on here..

Watch those videos..... they is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

What if a large chunk of rock falls off while you are "canyon racing"? Do you think your spectacular driving skills are any match for mother nature? I'm sure there are plenty of skilled drivers on here who can "stay inside the lines" they just aren't dumb enough to risk it for a few thrills. Whatever gets you up in the morning though buddy
I'd rather die soing something I loved than getting hit by a bus crossing the road, or eating through a straw, shitting in diapers and not able to remember my own name. People die everyday of random stuff, somepeople wished they were dead. When your number is up, it's up, I'd rather increase the odds of it being something fun than just waiting around for my number to get pulled.

Lambos are such boats anyway, I'd never go back up in the canyons in one again, that is for the X1/9, Atom and if CHP ain't looking, maybe a Radical. :)

Well thats fine... Im no track racer either... So I will just toss my keys to BMWRACER.....

I thought this was between you and my cunt boy.......You are a fuckin pussy Ellenlambo

I thought this was between you and my cunt boy.......You are a fuckin pussy Ellenlambo

You and your cunt boy? So it's between three people? You, your cunt boy and Allan Lambo?

If you sir are the flag bearer for the Lotus brand, it should commit suicide now.

Jeeze, this shit is still going on?

I know, right? I got in on page 8, look at it now. Thread will never die until one of them does.

You, yourself said you will be tossing your keys to someone else. Why cant Allan?

Boy you just keep out doing yourself with the stupidity....

Guest Rob Burgundy

I know, right? I got in on page 8, look at it now. Thread will never die until one of them does.

:iamwithstupid:

Guest Rob Burgundy

:iamwithstupid:

I went on vacation,Came back and there's the same names being called 10 pages later. This must be some sort of experiment in the name of science.

You, yourself said you will be tossing your keys to someone else. Why cant Allan?

Boy you just keep out doing yourself with the stupidity....

That was if someone else wanted to race me on track.....but

No problem let's fuckin do it same stakes Allan's Lambo against my car Button Willow pick the date....

Lotus Kills Lambo that sounds cool....Let's dance pussies.....

Ronin,

in keeping with the holiday spirit, i wanted to personally welcome you to LamboPower.

you are doing a fairly good job of holding your own and it seems as if you are going to FIT right in..

i wonder if you have set a new world LP record for most posts by a new member in one thread.

i offer you these suggestions and hope that you consider them:

1. please do not make generalizations about the membership here. although we are like minded, we are NOT all the same.

2. you would have more credibility if you used the words cunt and pussy less often. name calling does NOT further your cause.