AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See. Mr Sucks Balls.... Here you are in a thread SPECIFICLY TITLED..... FASTEST CARS...0-60..1/4 mile... 0-186... 60-130..... NOWHERE in this thread does it say Worlds FASTEST Canyon Racers........

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/997-996-tu...86-300k-14.html

See your little video posts blowing smoke up peoples asses? SEE people asking you to VBOX your Kmart Speciale? I offered to give you that chance.....

The only words you have spoken on the internet.. that have truth and merit:

"Hey guys sorry to say those cars are now history and all I can do now is hold their pictures in my left hand for a few minutes...................."

Well atleast we have gotten over the notion that you actually PERSONALLY owned any of the cars you posted... :lol2:

So... as I said from the beginning...You are a big NOBODY... In a car you OVERHYPE at anytime the opportunity presents itself with you your 0-127mph videos.. your 0-100-0 videos, and your Swatch watch timing system.... In those threads.... you are NOT a track racer...but a streetracer...oops I mean Canyon Racer...

So for now Grandpa..hook up the VBOX I will let you borrow, and show us just how close you can get to 0-75 in 2.3 seconds.. and 0-125 in 5.3.... The figures you PERSONALLY have stated are attained in your Kmart Special... :lol2:

Here is a little letter from Bob Howe Ford Motor Sports UK to a broker about my old RS200E try and see if yor mother could read it to you....

Maybe you were the little kid that peed his pants in my show room a few years ago when I started the SV ? I see you grew up into such a ugly little girl....

read it and weep cunt boy......

post-25640-1292982930.jpg

Here is a little letter from Bob Howe Ford Motor Sports UK to a broker about my old RS200E try and see if yor mother could read it to you....

Maybe you were the little kid that peed his pants in my show room a few years ago when I started the SV ? I see you grew up into such a ugly little girl....

read it and weep cunt boy......

Am I supposed to get excited over letters you got over cars you were trying to sell through your now DEFUNCT stealership? There is a difference you know..between personal vehicles, and ones you are trying to profit from in a business venture... :lol2:

Back to the topic at hand... VBOX 0-75 in 2.3 seconds... 0-125 in 5.3.............................................................................

Am I supposed to get excited over letters you got over cars you were trying to sell through your now DEFUNCT stealership? There is a difference you know..between personal vehicles, and ones you are trying to profit from in a business venture... :lol2:

Back to the topic at hand... VBOX 0-75 in 2.3 seconds... 0-125 in 5.3.............................................................................

Did your mommy buy you a car for your birthday ?

You are a fuckin joke ........

Did your mommy buy you a car for your birthday ?

You are a fuckin joke ........

Again... I can post pics of 10 exotics Ive personally owned to every pic you post of your Stealership inventory and customer cars... no one cares about that... All we want to know about is the verification of your Very Own Worlds Fastest Lotus Performance Specs as spoken by YOU:

So again.... VBOX...0-75 in 2.3 sec...and 0-125 in 5.3...................................................................... Im ready when you are :eek3dance:

Ill even make it easy for you... you can try and beat my little Porsche, the one my momma bought for me..

This is the magazine you should be posting:

http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/epc...sion_turbo.html

Let me post some standout comments from the article:

"Profera, a retired seller of collectable cars"

"In third gear, the engine can pull sweetly and without effort from low revs right up to triple-digit speeds in no time. The acceleration is simply astonishing. Seriously, it could embarrass a few sport motorcycles. If someone were to encounter such speed while playing a video game, they would criticize it for not being realistic. But it's real, all right. The turbo whoosh and supercharger whistle combine into what sounds like a Harrier jet. Or a drill devised by the world's most evil dentist."

Performance

Peak Power: 580 hp @ 6900 rpm

Peak Torque: 430 lb-ft @ 4300 rpm

0-60 mph: 2.2 sec

0-125 mph: 5.3 sec

And my personal favorite......................

"After sinking around $135,000 into this build " :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: Did you take alot of time picking out that screenname?

Allan who is this guy and what have you done to piss him off?

I can see his veins popping all the way from OZ, he will give himself a heart attack :lol2:

Allan who is this guy and what have you done to piss him off?

I can see his veins popping all the way from OZ, he will give himself a heart attack :lol2:

Im worried he already has!

Im worried he already has!

Dude you are a pussy and a fuckin coward ... Let's take it to the track as I said looser [you] forfeits title and covers all expenses....Best lap time .

Tell your mommy you'll need a ride home ...

Dude you are a pussy and a fuckin coward ... Let's take it to the track as I said looser [you] forfeits title and covers all expenses....Best lap time .

Tell your mommy you'll need a ride home ...

Like I said... When you show me a post or thread where I ever CLAIMED to be the fastest track racer...Ill be glad to take you up on your offer.....

Now back to your dodging of the VBOX question....0-75 in 2.3 seconds.... 0-125 in 5.3.............................................................................

Soooo Grandpa...... HOW ABOUT IT?????????????????????/

Like I said... When you show me a post or thread where I ever CLAIMED to be the fastest track racer...Ill be glad to take you up on your offer.....

Now back to your dodging of the VBOX question....0-75 in 2.3 seconds.... 0-125 in 5.3.............................................................................

Soooo Grandpa...... HOW ABOUT IT?????????????????????/

fcuk the Vbox pussy let's take it to the track where you have to actually know how to drive rather than buy power with your mommy's money...... :icon_fU:

Ellenlambo is a fuckin pussy...

fcuk the Vbox pussy let's take it to the track where you have to actually know how to drive rather than buy power with your mommy's money...... :icon_fU:

Ellenlambo is a fuckin pussy...

:lol2: :lol2: :eusa_naughty:

So basicly what you are saying.... is the entire premise behind your car is bullshit... The performance... the HP... the weight etc.... Cause if youre lying about the performance... YOURE LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING......

Even your YOUTUBE channel is a lie.... RONIN EXIGE...... Ya...noooo Ronin Elise......

Guess your going to have to continue making FAKE races to send to Hennesey.....

:lol2: :lol2: :eusa_naughty:

So basicly what you are saying.... is the entire premise behind your car is bullshit... The performance... the HP... the weight etc.... Cause if youre lying about the performance... YOURE LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING......

You are really a retard.....

2100 lbs. and it will kick your ass on track or the canyons.. Put up or fcuk off pussy..

post-25640-1292988944.gif

You are really a retard.....

2100 lbs. and it will kick your ass on track or the canyons.. Put up or fcuk off pussy..

WOWWWOOOOOWEEEEEEEE.................... Is that from your Iphone app? :lol2: :lol2:

What part of VBOX didnt you understand....... Put your glasses on...teeth back in.... turn your hearing aid on.. whatever you need........ Nothing matters.... But VBOX numbers to prove the claims you posted of YOUR car on other peoples threads related to the straightline performance of their cars.....

Who gives a shit about this fag, its a fcuking piece of shit lotus elise!!!!! I don't give a fcuk if it can do the Laguna Seca in 2 seconds flat......... I don't care if it can do the 1/4 in 6.52..... hell a Honda Civic has done that!

The moral of the story its still a fcuking POS Lotus and this guy is a complete toolbox who is going to kill himself on Mulholland trying to be ricky racer in his coffin on wheels!

This post has now forced me to buy a 72 Pinto. Then I'm putting flares on it and building the engine to 2000hp and I'm going to race at Le Mans!!!

Don't you ...oh wait that was your wife.... :jackoff:

No no..grandpa... If you took your alzheimers pill today... picture yourself back in High School ..Its 1952.... Now picture the hot girls you could never have.... Its now 2010...and not much has changed for you has it...

John, you need someone with waaaaaaaaaaay more Testosterone than that to properly represent this thread. This will reach Gold Status in T-Minus 3,2...

Somebody call me?