AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

This post has now forced me to buy a 72 Pinto. Then I'm putting flares on it and building the engine to 2000hp and I'm going to race at Le Mans!!!

I just picked up a Ralphs shopping cart and I'm going to strap a 1,000hp GE jet engine to it and I'm going to get the best Mulholland lap time ever!!!! and I am going to stay within the LINES BITCH!!!!!!!

Imagine that, 30 pound shopping cart, 200 pound engine, my 200 pound ass = 430 pounds + 1000hp.......... I AM KING BITCHES BLOW ME!!!!!!!!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up a Ralphs shopping cart and I'm going to strap a 1,000hp GE jet engine to it and I'm going to get the best Mulholland lap time ever!!!! and I am going to stay within the LINES BITCH!!!!!!!

Imagine that, 30 pound shopping cart, 200 pound engine, my 200 pound ass = 430 pounds + 1000hp.......... I AM KING BITCHES BLOW ME!!!!!!!!

I got you beat!

human_skateboard.jpg

I got you beat!

Nope, I'll still blow you away in the flats, the uphill canyons and my 0-75 in 2.3 seconds :thefinger:

Well..time to go bang my 63yr old wife......OOOPPPPSSSS that not me!

Wait but he said that you had an old rich wife that buys all your cars ellenlambo LOL!!!! I think you real wife would be pissed to know that you are banging some old rich bag who magically buys all your cars for you.... does she have any rich granny friends :monkeyleft:

"Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded"

I know I'll get some shit for this cause I'm the "new guy" to this forum but I thought the whole point of not allowing "teenagers" to join this site was to elliminate crap like this thread.

My 2 cents.

1. Just because you own a fast car does not make you Schumacher.

2. Pretending you're Schumacher and challenging guys over the internet makes you come off as a retard.

3. Neither Allen or that Ronin character are going to "step up" and race on the same track with the same weather conditions so I dont see the point to all this childish bickering

I am rather new here too but I'll through my support behind you. The thread is quite funny but does seem to be spiraling out of control.

I am rather new here too but I'll through my support behind you. The thread is quite funny but does seem to be spiraling out of control.

We can handle it.

A quote :

From Ferrari Chat :

allanlamo is a fag

some of you know me and i'm not one to talk ****. i say it like i see it. but allanlambo has kicked me off ********** and is talking up a storm. some of you know the story so for the ones that don't, i was sick of his egocentric atittude and asked him to race which he declined, as he said i had an unfair advantage of converting my gallardo into 2wd and having shaved off 300lbs+ and a few other mods. obviously that time has come and gone as it is now at heffner doing a twinturbo kit. just wanted to let allan know he's a kook. i figure this was somewhere i could relay the message. we all know how you got your lambo from you exwife who happens to be 63 years old(thought the age gap was a bit much but to each his own. and your present wife is once again the bread winner. i would swing by your Dairy Queen and buy a dozen Blizzards to help pay for your SLR as time may be tough in the fast food world. i know this is a lame post but i thought i put a little dent in his ego. not to worry as there will be plenty left for the internet.

cheers to colored soda

I believe he married an old Dairy Queen to buy his cars....

:jackoff:

i have no dog in this fight.

my internet forum pet peeves are as follows:

1. deleted threads

2. changing members names

4. altering someone else' post

5. derogatory remarks about family members

6. locked threads (obviously necessary, sometimes)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL on Lambo Power..

May everyone that you care about be healthy and happy..

All cocksucking aside ;) Do you believe that your car can run those acceleration times? You've stated those numbers pretty much everywhere. If so, AllanLambo is giving you the opportunity to prove to the world with an exceptional means for accurate timing and speed confirmation (NOT your speedo) for what your car can do. I don't understand why you wouldn't unless you think the car can't run that. You know, we know, and Allan knows his car isn't track setup. Why ask for that, it doesn't even make sense. Instead, you could prove your cars worth (you've always stated you have NO challengers) with other cars similarly setup in time trial events that are already organized.

All cocksucking aside ;) Do you believe that your car can run those acceleration times? You've stated those numbers pretty much everywhere. If so, AllanLambo is giving you the opportunity to prove to the world with an exceptional means for accurate timing and speed confirmation (NOT your speedo) for what your car can do. I don't understand why you wouldn't unless you think the car can't run that. You know, we know, and Allan knows his car isn't track setup. Why ask for that, it doesn't even make sense. Instead, you could prove your cars worth (you've always stated you have NO challengers) with other cars similarly setup in time trial events that are already organized.

I never challanged any other make of car or bike for braggin rights, I said that the times I posted were from a fuckin stop watch and if someone didn't like what I posted they should feel free to time the video with their own fuckin watch....

This cunts starts with this bullshit puttin down me and my car on line and then back peddels like some fuckin cunt when he suggest we take it to the track because he knows his overpowered ill handeling Lambo would kill him in an enviroment it was designed for instead he wants to go fuckin drag racin....What a fuckin chump....

I didn't take the video in question I just posted my speed in gears.... Three fuckin shifts 1-125 get a fuckin watch and time it for yourself.....and that video was last year with less power.... I post a Dynapac sheet I tuned for yesterday and this cunt makes with the fuckin I-Phone app bullshit...fcuk him....

Anyway none of this matters because I enjoy pearl necklaces after nightly Ovaltine. Fear the walrus bitchazzzzz!

Ok, so let me catch up. Basically from what I've read, we've insulted

1- Mamma

2- Wives

3- Grandma

4- Grandpa

5- Lotus

6- Lamborghini

Am I missing anything?

Oh and sorry Allan, the "ellenlambo" gets a point. That's pretty fuckin funny.

You get 1 point for the iphone ap response.

1 serving 1, play away gentlemen

No offense, but you didn't even do three gear changes. Plus, you were doing the run on a slight incline, which I postulate would be the equivalent of weight transferring to the rear drive tires, giving a traction advantage for a launch over one on flat up to a relatively low speed. I would assume that a similar run on a flat road with similar mu would result in a slower acceleration time. A VBOX would be needed to tell for sure. I don't see why you are so opposed to it.

Let's run the canyon or track and see what this fuckin chump can do in the real world..... fcuk Vbox I say and take it to the canyons where his overpowered Lambo will be fucked up the ass as much as Ellenlambo is...

This cunt is the reason guys with nice cars are assumed to be dicks... She gives Lambos a bad rap....

The guy is a fuckin pussy.....

And you are a shining beacon of positive correctness?

This has got to be one the dumbest threads i have seen in a while. Ronin want to post videos of himelf on a forum and he has to go through all this bullshit? Who cares how right or wrong he is, he is happy with his video but everyone else is not and from the looks of it you guys have nothing better to do but to lay into him.

Getting a fcuking life. The whole bickering is beyond juvenile.

My car is fater than yours, No my car is and you can't drive better than i especailly on track, etc and it goes on ad nauseum. Just listen to yourselves, you sound stupid.

I never challanged any other make of car or bike for braggin rights, I said that the times I posted were from a fuckin stop watch and if someone didn't like what I posted they should feel free to time the video with their own fuckin watch....

post-8895-1293007941.png

The moral of the story its still a fcuking POS Lotus and this guy is a complete toolbox who is going to kill himself on Mulholland trying to be ricky racer in his coffin on wheels!

that's bullshit and you know it :)

you need to drive such a car in small narrow roads, they aren't 180mph cars.

This has got to be one the dumbest threads i have seen in a while. Ronin want to post videos of himelf on a forum and he has to go through all this bullshit? Who cares how right or wrong he is, he is happy with his video but everyone else is not and from the looks of it you guys have nothing better to do but to lay into him.

Getting a fcuking life. The whole bickering is beyond juvenile.

My car is fater than yours, No my car is and you can't drive better than i especailly on track, etc and it goes on ad nauseum. Just listen to yourselves, you sound stupid.

Agree that the thread has gotten way out of hand, but the point is that Ronin has made all kinds of outrageous claims all over the internet about the performance of his car, some of which might be close to being true, some which are so obviously not, yet when anyone questions it he gets totally defensive and gets nasty.

If one is going to make a statement that their car can do 0-125 in 5 seconds or whatever then I am interested in seeing some proof. Otherwise it is just hot air. And everyone knows that a stopwatch and a youtube video is not an accepted way of timing acceleration runs, so to even suggest that causes one's credibility to fall into the abyss, never to resurface again.