Celeb Spotting today in Bev Hills

Allan-Herbie

I saw Carmen getting fucked by Rodman and blowing a dude when I walked in his house for a party at 54th street in Newport, shocking entrance lol

I would of popped my cock in her ass too!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would of popped my cock in her ass too!

:icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I thought it was going to end with "And that's how we ran train on Carmen Electra"

let's hear some more, I could use a healthy dose of celebrity women are still whores right now..

I saw Carmen getting fucked by Rodman and blowing a dude when I walked in his house for a party at 54th street in Newport, shocking entrance lol
I used to live down that way too. Moved and found out Poorman was my neighbor, than went to the back bay. Rodman's parties where more about the people being stupid than he was. At least that's how it was when I was there.

Celeb women being whores? shit, TMZ ain't got nothing on some tof the stuff I know/saw/heard

I used to live down that way too. Moved and found out Poorman was my neighbor, than went to the back bay. Rodman's parties where more about the people being stupid than he was. At least that's how it was when I was there.

Celeb women being whores? shit, TMZ ain't got nothing on some tof the stuff I know/saw/heard

Yup had many crazy nights at his place, I don't even want to talk about the jacuzzi and the BlackFlys crew........

But yes I have travelled the world with many celebs on publicity tours and have been astonished by what sluts/whores/trash some of them really are, makes for good memories though haha!

Yup had many crazy nights at his place, I don't even want to talk about the jacuzzi and the BlackFlys crew........

But yes I have travelled the world with many celebs on publicity tours and have been astonished by what sluts/whores/trash some of them really are, makes for good memories though haha!

Oh totally, like that insane story with Jessica Alba in Cancun that I shared:

Oh totally, like that insane story with Jessica Alba in Cancun that I shared:

That's what they pay me for...... to make sure "THOSE" stories don't hit the press and that the right ones do :)

However, I was agreeing with what TestShoot was saying :icon_thumleft:

SPEAK.

:icon_mrgreen:

Well I can talk about the jacuzzi and the parties since these people aren't my clients

Here is one instance, we roll into the party and people are handing you a needle and condoms when you enter the party (Nice) you look around and people are just blitzed out of their mind and just raging! So I walk outside by the jacuzzi and I see this blonde whorebag crouching over some dude who is sitting in the tub with his head back wearing snowboarding goggles and this chick shoots something out of her pussy into his mouth..... Like a full on projectile! I was like WTF????? then I look to my left and these five dudes were running a train on these two other OC Barbie chicks, look to my right and a handfull of wackjobs were straight up branding each other with a blow torch and a razor blade held by some visegrips. :icon_thumleft:

At this point I was like ok am I really in Newport Beach????? Yup I sure was, things only went downhill from there..... when I finally saw these girls driving these huge fish hooks through this guys skin on his back because they were going to suspend him with a pulley from the patio I split!

Btw, come to find out what the chick was shooting out of her pussy into all the guys mouths in the jacuzzi were homemade golfball sized jawbreakers with tabs of acid inside

can you talk about people you don't represent, or may be PM someone so they can post it and avoid details that will give you away?

Johnny Knoxville was doing a bunch of coke in the middle of the dance floor in Russia at my cousin's club

My friend did coke with Krystal Steal, back when she was popular

my other friend's best friend is a Shia LaBeouf's long term ex gf.. she says the last type of chick he likes is something like Megan Fox.. he actually likes chill minimalist weed smoking chicks.

I hung out with Charlie Murphy in Sweden a few years ago in a club while he was trying to score himself some ass.

my favorite story is a guy posted on a forum that closed a long time back about how he ended up hooking up with Jessica Biel right before she really blew up, but after her tv show... He was with some College basketball players since he was their manager, so they all were led into VIP in some club in Miami and he just talked to her because a bunch of idiots were hitting on her all night..then he took her back to his dorm and they hooked up, she said it's been like 7 months since she had sex, could be BS but people were checking his facts seemed legit.

Well I can talk about the jacuzzi and the parties since these people aren't my clients

Here is one instance, we roll into the party and people are handing you a needle and condoms when you enter the party (Nice) you look around and people are just blitzed out of their mind and just raging! So I walk outside by the jacuzzi and I see this blonde whorebag crouching over some dude who is sitting in the tub with his head back wearing snowboarding goggles and this chick shoots something out of her pussy into his mouth..... Like a full on projectile! I was like WTF????? then I look to my left and these five dudes were running a train on these two other OC Barbie chicks, look to my right and a handfull of wackjobs were straight up branding each other with a blow torch and a razor blade held by some visegrips. icon_thumleft.gif

At this point I was like ok am I really in Newport Beach????? Yup I sure was, things only went downhill from there..... when I finally saw these girls driving these huge fish hooks through this guys skin on his back because they were going to suspend him with a pulley from the patio I split!

Btw, come to find out what the chick was shooting out of her pussy into all the guys mouths in the jacuzzi were homemade golfball sized jawbreakers with tabs of acid inside

:shock: you can't MAKE that shit up.

Here is one instance, we roll into the party and people are handing you a needle and condoms when you enter the party (Nice) you look around and people are just blitzed out of their mind and just raging! So I walk outside by the jacuzzi and I see this blonde whorebag crouching over some dude who is sitting in the tub with his head back wearing snowboarding goggles and this chick shoots something out of her pussy into his mouth..... Like a full on projectile! I was like WTF????? then I look to my left and these five dudes were running a train on these two other OC Barbie chicks, look to my right and a handfull of wackjobs were straight up branding each other with a blow torch and a razor blade held by some visegrips. :icon_thumleft:

And why arent I at these parties NOW?

my other friend's best friend is a Shia LaBeouf's long term ex gf.. she says the last type of chick he likes is something like Megan Fox.. he actually likes chill minimalist weed smoking chicks.
Shia was after Morgan for a while, but she was not in to him. I know guys that went to school with him and beat him up a lot.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Watched " forbidden" from myspace/playboy fame snort coke off the the table in a private area at a club.

Seen Cuba gooding jr finger bang two girls while he was out of his mind,I mean seriously chemically induced out of his mind in a basement of a night club. He spent the whole night on stage with us dancing with his shirt off and dry humping girls on the stage while dancing. Thought to myself the whole time" man one picture to tmz of this and his career is done".

" smoked" with two of bob marleys sons. Not that big of a surprise..right.

" smoked" out of a vaporizer with little jon and a hotel after party.

Gotten drunken enough with APollo Ohno to black out.

Don't know if any of you guys remember when I did sundance a few years back but I hung out for a weekend with Andrea Lowell , playboy model and n VH1 surreal life. Went nude hot tubbing with her and my ex....ive never been more frustrated that I had a girlfriend at the time and for anyone saying why didnt you do both....dont think I didnt try to work that angle.

Seen some of the married Jazz basketball players do some pretty scummy things... I know ive got a few others,Ill have to write more later.

Watched " forbidden" from myspace/playboy fame snort coke off the the table in a private area at a club.

Seen Cuba gooding jr finger bang two girls while he was out of his mind,I mean seriously chemically induced out of his mind in a basement of a night club. He spent the whole night on stage with us dancing with his shirt off and dry humping girls on the stage while dancing. Thought to myself the whole time" man one picture to tmz of this and his career is done".

" smoked" with two of bob marleys sons. Not that big of a surprise..right.

" smoked" out of a vaporizer with little jon and a hotel after party.

Gotten drunken enough with APollo Ohno to black out.

Don't know if any of you guys remember when I did sundance a few years back but I hung out with Andrea Lowell, playboy model and n VH1 surreal life. Went nude hot tubbing with her and my ex....ive never been more frustrated that I had a girlfriend at the time and for anyone saying why didnt you do both....dont think I didnt try to work that angle.

Seen some of the married Jazz basketball players do some pretty scummy things... I know ive got a few others,Ill have to write more later.

LOL, thats funny.. We were on the plane with Forbidden from AZ to Cali for the Playboy party and then met her at the mansion not knowing who she was.That bitch is WACKED Have Pics of Cuba Gooding talking to the wife somewhere...I better ask her if his fingers went anywhere near the promised land..

Guest Rob Burgundy

I again have to reiterate what a crazy asshole Cuba Gooding jr is when he parties...Ive had half a dozen experiences with him during sundance and other parties because he was filming some movie here and spent some time hanging at a club a friend of mine owns. They would always take him out when he was here and the guy seemed cool and held together during the day but at night at the club he went buck wild...shirt off on stage,sweating and grabbing any piece of ass in sight.....I couldnt believe it the first time I saw it and im sure it wont be the last time either.

Ya, when you invite to gay ass art gallary openings... :thefinger:

LOL don't even start with me....... I have invited you to every kind of party and event under the sun from every walk of life whether its your scene or not!!! You have more excuses than "RONIN" so STFU

I again have to reiterate what a crazy asshole Cuba Gooding jr is when he parties...Ive had half a dozen experiences with him during sundance and other parties because he was filming some movie here and spent some time hanging at a club a friend of mine owns. They would always take him out when he was here and the guy seemed cool and held together during the day but at night at the club he went buck wild...shirt off on stage,sweating and grabbing any piece of ass in sight.....I couldnt believe it the first time I saw it and im sure it wont be the last time either.

LOL I kid you not, when I saw this post turn to stories of celeb partying, I was going to say, "hopefully Rob sees this thread", because I KNEW with the way you roll there'd be some good stories posted!!!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Some more that came to mind. Was at TAO beach with Rakjoe 4 or 5 years ago and pauly shore came in and hung at the cabanna across from ours in a man thong. Bitches THREW themselves at him.. Next to him was Zoe Saldana wearing pasties over her nipples who i actually sat down and started talking to before I realized it was ZOE fcuking SALDANA from Avatar and pirates of the carribean...Conversation went something like this.

Hey im Rob...whats up! Were over there having some drinks and Ive got a lot of fun friends hanging out if you want to.....wow your an actress arent you. Hi Rob,Im Zoe. LMAO. :lol2:

I just thought it was another pretty Mocha girl getting some sun at the pool. She was beyond sweet and cool to talk with!

LOL don't even start with me....... I have invited you to every kind of party and event under the sun from every walk of life whether its your scene or not!!! You have more excuses than "RONIN" so STFU

try inviting me to a Carmen Electra fuckfest and see if I decline.. :bj:

Now THAT sounds like a party!!! :eusa_dance:

Rodman that lucky bastard...LOL