Celeb Spotting today in Bev Hills

Allan-Herbie

Had lunch with Kane00 in Beverly Hills when Ron Howard walked in a sat next to us.. Damn he is ugly... In Louis Vuiton got Shauna Sands.. She may be a mess... but Id still hit it! And then at the Valet off Via Rodeo... Betty White! For a 90yr old woman she sure gats around!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to google the girl.. shit I'd not only not hit it I'd throw something at that thing and run!

Shauna-Sands-Sex-Tape.jpg

I had to google the girl.. shit I'd not only not hit it I'd throw something at that thing and run!

:lol2: :lol2: Ill have to give her credit, she looked much better than that pic today...lol

Only one I care about is Betty White, she is funny and awesome that she is still working for being as old as she is.

:iamwithstupid: Damn, you shoulda gave a warning before you posted the pic of that hedious creature.... Almost shat in me pants when the pic popped up.

:aiwebs_001:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

i don't know all of them..had to google them and still not know who they are. :icon_mrgreen:

I worked for a publicist that handled Carmen Electra and Shauna Sands around the time they both made their first appearances in Playboy in 96. I chose to just deal with Carmen and it is still paying dividends. Those images still get used 14 years later.

I spent 3 years working the 'watch... Here's some of my gear

hahaa :D That must have been great. I did wank to yasmine bleeth years before I learn to know what word masturbation means.

That Baywatch film crew cap would be fun to own :D

I already own an utterly kitch/real Baywatch jacket and short shorts which I won few years ago from radio energy's competition in bar by showing my very hasselhoffish chest hairs to audience. LOL

For a while, travelling wearing that cap when it was the #1 show worldwide got me a lot of attention, esp from Aussie girls. Tourists still eat it up. The ladies on BW esp Traci and Angelica where really fun, and as crazy as redheads are, Angelica was a super fun one. Considering so many girls did Playboy before or after the show, you can imagine the amounts of casual flesh you could peek, especially when your other dayjob is photographer. :) :) :)

I have crew swag from so many movies it is insane. There was a movie called "threesome" with Lara Flynn Boyle, but the working title and crew shirts had the original name "Sleep With Me" in bold and in small print ©1995 MGM/UA. I walked in to an NA meeting that was at the back of my fave burger joint wearing a shirt that said "Speed: get ready for rush hour" and got bad looks. I have swag from Forrest Gump, Jimmy Hollywood, Lassie, True Lies, End of Days, NYPD Blue, the Saint, JP2 and 3, Vampire in Brooklyn, so much ranom stuff, but people remember Baywatch the most. I was on the Kittyhawk during the filming of Clear and Present Danger, and now one of my closest friends from fchat happened to be on the ship when we filmed. Being in the same place as someone that years later becomes a close friend is a recurring theme with me, I get around!

I suppose poor Shauna had a rough life after divorcing Lorenzo.

For a while, travelling wearing that cap when it was the #1 show worldwide got me a lot of attention, esp from Aussie girls. Tourists still eat it up. The ladies on BW esp Traci and Angelica where really fun, and as crazy as redheads are, Angelica was a super fun one. Considering so many girls did Playboy before or after the show, you can imagine the amounts of casual flesh you could peek, especially when your other dayjob is photographer. :) :) :)

I have crew swag from so many movies it is insane. There was a movie called "threesome" with Lara Flynn Boyle, but the working title and crew shirts had the original name "Sleep With Me" in bold and in small print ©1995 MGM/UA. I walked in to an NA meeting that was at the back of my fave burger joint wearing a shirt that said "Speed: get ready for rush hour" and got bad looks. I have swag from Forrest Gump, Jimmy Hollywood, Lassie, True Lies, End of Days, NYPD Blue, the Saint, JP2 and 3, Vampire in Brooklyn, so much ranom stuff, but people remember Baywatch the most. I was on the Kittyhawk during the filming of Clear and Present Danger, and now one of my closest friends from fchat happened to be on the ship when we filmed. Being in the same place as someone that years later becomes a close friend is a recurring theme with me, I get around!

I suppose poor Shauna had a rough life after divorcing Lorenzo.

That's great, now spill the GOOD stories!! :icon_thumleft:

I have a full bar, come over. Or just drink what works well (bourbon, whiskey) and spill da beans

I worked for a publicist that handled Carmen Electra and Shauna Sands around the time they both made their first appearances in Playboy in 96. I chose to just deal with Carmen and it is still paying dividends. Those images still get used 14 years later.

I got to meet Carmen when we shot a Spike TV show where they used my Diablo upfront and center.. Pics of her and my SV are on Lp somewhere.. She was pretty hot, but Brooke Burke who was also there was definitely hotter... Playboy Playmate Amber Campisi was there too..

I got to meet Carmen when we shot a Spike TV show where they used my Diablo upfront and center.. Pics of her and my SV are on Lp somewhere.. She was pretty hot, but Brooke Burke who was also there was definitely hotter... Playboy Playmate Amber Campisi was there too..

I saw Carmen getting fucked by Rodman and blowing a dude when I walked in his house for a party at 54th street in Newport, shocking entrance lol