I stepped DOWN

Allan-Herbie

The only car I have ever bought twice! Loved them and LOVE the new ones!! Check rangerovers.net/forum for upgrade stuff and other useful info

042.jpg

Those are the wheels I was looking at! What are those called?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the wheels I was looking at! What are those called?

22" Stormers. Looked great on the car. They came in silver but I got them powdercoated in Satin Black. I DO NOT recommend satin black though as the brake dust ate them up in merely 10k miles. I will do gloss finish on my next RRS. Ebay usually has the wheels for sale, thats where I got mine.

043.jpg

22" Stormers. Looked great on the car. They came in silver but I got them powdercoated in Satin Black. I DO NOT recommend satin black though as the brake dust ate them up in merely 10k miles. I will do gloss finish on my next RRS. Ebay usually has the wheels for sale, thats where I got mine.

043.jpg

Let me guess....ANOTHER white on white urban assault vehicle?

043.jpg

Nice.. I would do gloss black too.. Can you PM me what they cost you?

Nice.. I would do gloss black too.. Can you PM me what they cost you?

Allan, thats the standard wheel on 2010 RR sports thats been powdercoated. Which wheels did yours come with?

Allan, thats the standard wheel on 2010 RR sports thats been powdercoated. Which wheels did yours come with?

Wtf, wont let me post a pic?

How did you get stuck with those wheels? For sure upgrade to the 22' Stormers

Thats what all the cars in inventory showed? Then in the showroom they showed an AFTERMARKET section which displayed those for I think it was 5k extra..

Thats what all the cars in inventory showed? Then in the showroom they showed an AFTERMARKET section which displayed those for I think it was 5k extra..

Mine came with it, did you get the upgraded LUX package? My wife got some silly option that had all sorts of wierd shit like a ice buckets in the console, 6 cameras, wheels and differnt leather. Anyway get the REPS, its not like your really off roading.

Mine came with it, did you get the upgraded LUX package? My wife got some silly option that had all sorts of wierd shit like a ice buckets in the console, 6 cameras, wheels and differnt leather. Anyway get the REPS, its not like your really off roading.

Yes, mine has the lux package, upgraded leather, camera and the wheels are different then the reg sport.. Hmmm.. Im worried about reps falling appart.. Its not like its a lightweight car...

Yes, mine has the lux package, upgraded leather, camera and the wheels are different then the reg sport.. Hmmm.. Im worried about reps falling appart.. Its not like its a lightweight car...

There are 8 billion used rovers running around, dont get the reps. Unlike the Arnage it will probably be a 3 day wait for the real deal as take offs. Since I am not up on the latest top sport model, what does the autobiography edition have that is different from a regular supercharged? How are the wheels on it?

There are 8 billion used rovers running around, dont get the reps. Unlike the Arnage it will probably be a 3 day wait for the real deal as take offs. Since I am not up on the latest top sport model, what does the autobiography edition have that is different from a regular supercharged? How are the wheels on it?

Not exactly sure, but I looked at it, and didnt see anything I liked over what we got..

22inchers werent an option. Thats why slykmr bought the 22inch stormers. The stormers only came in 20's. At least on the older models they did.

So now you are going to mod a car that you are leasing lol. Why don't you burn money while you are at it . When are you going to learn to leave things alone?

So now you are going to mod a car that you are leasing lol. Why don't you burn money while you are at it . When are you going to learn to leave things alone?

WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!! :thefinger:

I want to share my wisdom with you son but you are a very slow learner. Must have a disability :thefinger:

22inchers werent an option. Thats why slykmr bought the 22inch stormers. The stormers only came in 20's. At least on the older models they did.

:iamwithstupid: