I stepped DOWN

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rover?

EDIT: I see I wasnt the only one thinking that.

Range?

Bingo....

After all the searching for an Arnage T, walked into the dealer and got a new 2011 Supercharged Sport...

Guest Rob Burgundy
Bingo....

After all the searching for an Arnage T, walked into the dealer and got a new 2011 Supercharged Sport...

First congrats! It's a very cool suv..

How did that happen? Was this wife influenced?

I wanted to lease the car through my company.. and Arnage T payments were coming out rediculous... Looked into doing an open ended lease and that brought much more expensive cars down into the price range... IE Azure or Phantom, but after looking into open ended leases I decided I didnt want to deal with the downside....

Looked at every car known to man... from Maserati Quattroporte.... to Merc S600... for our needs and the value per dollar nothing came close to the Range Rover... The S600 lease was 3100 a month plus tax! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So.. decided what the hell especially after thinking about all the money I save can buy me another sports car.. Or to really STEP UP.... :lol2:

The wife wasnt all that keen on the Arnage or Phantom, but seemed to like the Azure.... Downsides to the Azure were things like when family comes into town and having to say... here you guys can drive the Azure..... :eusa_naughty: Wife has also wanted another SUV since we got rid of the Escalade..

I did make sure to Step up and atleast get the Supercharged one... So who makes mods for these? :)

I haven't been here that long but my first thought when I saw that you bought a new car was " I wonder how Allan will mod it?" Can't wait to see what surprises you have in store.

Rovers don't get much love on here but we've had 3 and love them warts and all. The 2011 refresh on the RRS was very nice and they've seemingly got the gremlins sorted out finally in both the full size and Sports.

Congrats on your new vehicle. Looking forward to seeing what you trade it in for in 3 months :icon_mrgreen:

I did make sure to Step up and atleast get the Supercharged one... So who makes mods for these? :)

After having one and having transmission failures and much more, I would be very hesitant modding a Range Rover. Maybe they've changed a lot since my 2008. But I've heard they can still have their problems.

Congrats. Over finch has a bunch of rover stuff. I like my full size supercharged but I hate that every time I go anywhere I see a few. I miss the gwagen but the rovers interiors are way better.