F1 2011

capt_chaos

Petrov is a helluva driver, and quite good with air - too!

di Resta is also one to watch. Sergio Perez will also be on fire soon (hopefully not literally).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else imagine Petrov getting back to the pits and the team technician giving him a right bollocking and complaining about breaking the the steering column and Petrov turns round

"if he dies, he dies."

LMAO :lol2:

That was a great race, the highlight show will be the whole race, no fat on it!

Couldn't agree more. Best race i've seen in years. Was hooked throughout the entire thing. I was literally jumping up and down fist pumping when Webber got into 3rd.

Bernie might've actually got it right... tires seem to be great, DRS and KERS making it MUCH more interesting!

• 1 month later...

Seems like he kind of thinks that if he drives at someone they'll move out of his way. Bit how I used to play Indycar on the PC as a 10 year old with damage off!

Did Vettel choke or was that a brilliant intimidation tactic by Button?

Either way, great end to a crazy race....Felipe squeezing by inches for a few more points!

that was one of the better races in recent memory!

Did Vettel choke or was that a brilliant intimidation tactic by Button?

Either way, great end to a crazy race....Felipe squeezing by inches for a few more points!

I think vettel just pushed too hard to try to get some space to fend off a pass in the DRS zone. Side note...DRS gives way too much advantage to the trailing driver.

Un-effin-belivealbe race. F1 2011 keeps topping itself with each race!

I was impressed with Webber's podium considering Hamilton took him out on the first lap and he was running like 16th or something at one point.

Saw the race on Sunday but watched it in Spanish so only understanding 25% of the commentary kinda sucks. Downloading the BBC version now and rewatching it LOL.

Saw the race on Sunday but watched it in Spanish so only understanding 25% of the commentary kinda sucks. Downloading the BBC version now and rewatching it LOL.

can you send me the link?!haven't had time to see the race...

I grabbed it off demonoid.me but you need an account there.

^^ google z-warez, it's on there (a little birdy told me). HTTP (Fileserve) links to the race in 1gb segments.

lol, i just checked the size of the file, and fcuk it!, i'm in Peru right now and at Peruvian Internet Speeds I would have to stay here around 2 months to download it :lol2:

...watching the Highlights in Youtube now, but thanks guys I appreciate the help :)

You can watch all the BBC stuff on iplayer for 7 days from airing. I don't know if it accepts USA IP codes, if not, you can use the Anchorfree IP changer. And you can watch everything, including BBC post race forum.