The List!

Allan-Herbie

Allan I would recommend someone in this situation to sit on your hands a little more.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to drive one..

Stop playing with our emotions and go buy the car already. Its got the "it" factor you need, fantastic on a track and comfortable in traffic. The only problem is a slight hesitation when you mash the gas pedal. I spent a couple hours in one and have been trying to sell a kidney since. Get a white one with red interior, check all the carbon options, send it to Heffner and shoehorn a couple turbos in the front and call it a day.

Stop playing with our emotions and go buy the car already. Its got the "it" factor you need, fantastic on a track and comfortable in traffic. The only problem is a slight hesitation when you mash the gas pedal. I spent a couple hours in one and have been trying to sell a kidney since. Get a white one with red interior, check all the carbon options, send it to Heffner and shoehorn a couple turbos in the front and call it a day.

I called Beverly Hills Benz, they have a silver one.. I said I want to go in and drive it, im former SLR owner.. Salesman said he needed to talk to manager.. Called back... THEY SAID NOPE :lol2: :lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy
:icon_thumleft:

If you do the SLS that is the only color combo to do! White/ red. Yellow calipers with he carbon ceramics

I called Beverly Hills Benz, they have a silver one.. I said I want to go in and drive it, im former SLR owner.. Salesman said he needed to talk to manager.. Called back... THEY SAID NOPE :lol2: :lol2:

Who did you talk to? Talk to Aria. Try Van Nuys too, talk to Gary.

Ok will try them..

I just talked to Danny at Black & White on Robertson he has one for sale.

Scratch that he justed texted its back.

I just talked to Danny at Black & White on Robertson he has one for sale.

Scratch that he justed texted its back.

Ya i dont see any white ones..

This one is nice.. Im meeting with the General Manager of Bev Hills Ferrari on Sunday.. Ill see what he says first...

Ferrari BH?? For real? Those fucknuts dont even honor warranty work!

Just keep your Gallardo! It's perfect. :)

Cant do that any more. :crybaby2:

Allan, I know you've said you want a "modern car", but I think you liked your Diablo's. Last week I checked out the yellow 6.0 that has a functional SV type ram air mod down it Ft Lauderdale at Exotic Sports Cars (its on Dupont). The car was awesome, the Diablo SV look on a 6.0 was incredible. It is supposedly the only 6.0/SV, some where in he 640Hp range,sounded great. The workmanship was top notch and the car was in suberb condition. Just a thought...it is a 3 pedal, not a "floppy paddle" car..but perhaps the best looking 6.0 I've seen

This one is nice.. Im meeting with the General Manager of Bev Hills Ferrari on Sunday.. Ill see what he says first...

Going to try out a 599 or a 458? Maybe a GTO ?

Allan, I know you've said you want a "modern car", but I think you liked your Diablo's. Last week I checked out the yellow 6.0 that has a functional SV type ram air mod down it Ft Lauderdale at Exotic Sports Cars (its on Dupont). The car was awesome, the Diablo SV look on a 6.0 was incredible. It is supposedly the only 6.0/SV, some where in he 640Hp range,sounded great. The workmanship was top notch and the car was in suberb condition. Just a thought...it is a 3 pedal, not a "floppy paddle" car..but perhaps the best looking 6.0 I've seen

No more Diablos for me now... I drove them for almost 10 years.. Ill buy another when I have my dream garage and can just put one in there to look at..

That will depend on how many drinks he's had!!!!! :icon_pidu: