The List!

Allan-Herbie

599 and 458.. No GTO too expensive for what it is..

I havent driven the 458 yet, but I am guessing the 599 wont even be a consideration after you drive both.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think early adopters will be able to get a MP4 for under 300k. Hot new models usually sell for 20-35% over MSRP for the first year... like the R8, GTR, & NSX. The MP4 is probably the most anticipated exotic right now so I'd expect it to sell for a big premium over MSRP. For sure well into the 300k range

#1 for sure!

Or go with a TT LP560-4 with some reiter super trofeo style parts! Would look great in balloon white (or with black/cf accents. Maybe lose the ridiculous spoiler, but the rear bumper/diffuser looks incredible!

2010reitergallardolp560.jpg

2010reitergallardolp560v.jpg

4992758273_7bfeeaa718.jpg

4443818635_fa55504aa3.jpg

Guest Dereiter

Allan, don't hurry and take your time! At least i am sure that you can find your car as soon as possible. :)

#1 for sure!

Or go with a TT LP560-4 with some reiter super trofeo style parts! Would look great in balloon white (or with black/cf accents. Maybe lose the ridiculous spoiler, but the rear bumper/diffuser looks incredible!

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. vroom. vroom. vroooooooom...

Hi Allan! Buy me and fill me with lots of carbon and stick two turbos up my ass!

Rob you didn't just say that? :lol2:

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Rob you didn't just say that? :lol2:

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Sorry for the confusion! I meant to say " stick two turbos up my ass and blow me!"

Current real considerations...

Top Contenders..... For now.. think stock....

The Lambo group... Hard choices, all of a sudden a Convert seems to appeal to me?

Did seeing what would have been your car give you the itch for a spyder again ? It should, its a great car !!!!! I will say this though. I've ridden in a TT coupe and after having my car TT'd the noise difference in the spyder is noticeable. When that top is down you can hear everything behind you a lot clearer than in a coupe. The best part is even if you have the top up you can still slide the rear window down. I love it.