Check out this replica.

abolfaz

I have been in and around lambos. So.......... I love to see my "controversial" post that seem to cause so much havok No sense needs to be talked into me, but i will let this topic die. I know everyone here hates fake lambos, lol

What sort of car are you driving? Since you think genuine Lambos are crap I am quite interested in your answer.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of car are you driving? Since you think genuine Lambos are crap I am quite interested in your answer.

Does it matter? I didnt say genuine lambos are crap. I said the real version of this car was crap. I said that wrong. What I meant to say was there are many things on the 6.0 lambo that can be improved by building a "kit". I never said kit cars or knockoffs are the greatest thing in the world.

If this were a Fake Lambo forum, we would all love your comments, but hey, this is a real Lambo forum, for real Lambos.

This i know, but thanks for your civil post

Any kitcar love is totally gay.. Like saying fcuking a blow up doll is better than real pussy because it doesnt talk back..

lol, real pussy is much better ;P

Does it matter? I didnt say genuine lambos are crap. I said the real version of this car was crap. I said that wrong. What I meant to say was there are many things on the 6.0 lambo that can be improved by building a "kit". I never said kit cars or knockoffs are the greatest thing in the world.

In order to add some credibility behind your claims you must have first hand experience so it does matter, or should I take it for granted because you say so?

Last post in this thread taking this conversation further would be similar with pissing against the wind.

Who gives a fcuk. Certainly no one here.

AlabamaYokel.PNG

lol where did you that picture at. i thought my father was the only one that had that. hmmmm..... well dad let me read on and get the ladle out and see what else i can stir up.

what can i say its who i am. yes i am a redneck and proud of it, this country was built on people like me. hard working and not afraid of 16 hour days, or going over seas to fight for the freedoms that your yuppie a** enjoy's, lol actually i bet your one of them guys that is, or was, or better yet is afraid to enlist. probably would be scared to death to do half the things i have done in my life. sorry but like most people in this country i was not born with a golden spoon in my mouth. so since most of my life i built race cars why not use my talent to build a car i love? or build cars period? sorry if my grammer is not up to par. but honestly that is not what puts money in my pocket. its my hands and mind that does that. but from what i have been reading all over this site it seems i am not the only one that needs to check up. when did the foul language become okay to post on a public forum where children could be reading from? whats wrong with some of you? very distasteful from people that are supposed to be sooooooo proper. now if you will excuse me i need to go feed the chickens, call my good friend john watson, and finish some welding.

god bless

Any kitcar love is totally gay.. Like saying fcuking a blow up doll is better than real pussy because it doesnt talk back..

WTF??!!!.......You mean it isn't?????? :rolleyes:

lol where did you that picture at. i thought my father was the only one that had that. hmmmm..... well dad let me read on and get the ladle out and see what else i can stir up.

what can i say its who i am. yes i am a redneck and proud of it, this country was built on people like me. hard working and not afraid of 16 hour days, or going over seas to fight for the freedoms that your yuppie a** enjoy's, lol actually i bet your one of them guys that is, or was, or better yet is afraid to enlist. probably would be scared to death to do half the things i have done in my life. sorry but like most people in this country i was not born with a golden spoon in my mouth. so since most of my life i built race cars why not use my talent to build a car i love? or build cars period? sorry if my grammer is not up to par. but honestly that is not what puts money in my pocket. its my hands and mind that does that. but from what i have been reading all over this site it seems i am not the only one that needs to check up. when did the foul language become okay to post on a public forum where children could be reading from? whats wrong with some of you? very distasteful from people that are supposed to be sooooooo proper. now if you will excuse me i need to go feed the chickens, call my good friend john watson, and finish some welding.

god bless

god bless and takes care :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...
The attention to detail is incredible.

I don't understand the motivation for building something like this where I'm sure the guy has spent more than what a real 6.0 costs.

It's because its fun. I'm sure without a doubt he spent more than a real Diablo but over a period of time he will close the gap on the original since his maintenance costs will not cost as much as the original. Simple clutch job and basic service can be done right in the garage were as the original would require a complete engine pull out depending on what needs to be done. Trust me since being banned from this site, I've had time to play around with both kit's and originals. :)

It's got a BMW V12 from the 750 as far as I can tell from the pictures.

He's also got real Murcielago muffler glass packs. It sounds nice but not as cool as the original.

All replicas suck, no matter how well built. Its still a fake ass car. They should go build a cobra instead, those actually have the power to back it up.

You are a Tool. You say "All Replica's suck no matter how well they are built" Yet you say go build a Cobra instead. I also bet you don't have a problem with Pam Andersons tits which are also fake.

I crown you PANTERA

Cliff isn't me but I know this site misses me greatly. Thats right Crown me!

Ok I always hear about Pantera, that was before my time, any threads left?

Pantera was a huge impact player years ago on this site (Me) I used to answer questions and had great knowlege on kitcars. However that came to an end when a mod I guess discovered his wife was cheating on him with a Lamborghini replica owner and decided to take me out without reasoning. Thats fine. I had great times here on this site during the years I was inexperienced, dumb and ignorant. Now I'm more mature and life is taking me in a new direction there's no place for Lambopower in my personal life anymore.

You know allan you are entitled to your own opinion, I think Paris Hilton was a man at some point in life but hey many guys out there would hit that shit in a heart beat.

I'm gonna say this cause this is my last official post here on lambo power. At the end of the day Ill be happy with my fake ass Lamborghini, I've got nothing to prove to other nor I don't put out for the elitists. They didn't pay for my shit, they can drink a nice big glass of shut the fcuk up for all I care. Not everybody has the same opportunity as you nor WANTS to spend six figures just to prove a point or to brag to others that's the real deal. It's sad when Replica owners are more respectful, more open minded less elitists mentality than you guys are with the original cars. I don't wanna spend six figures to get into the exclusive club of douchebags. Id rather build my own and go hangout with the true car enthusiasts who are going to appreciate a good replica for what it is rather than the fact that it's a replica then talk shit. Its fcuking childish you think that way, was expecting a better mindset from a group of guys who spend six figures on cars but boy I was wrong.

So if you wanna go out make fun of me, Troll me and talk shit behind my back and ban my account again please feel free to. I finally said what i have to say.

-PS From the Great Southern Thread Kill. Signing off from Lambopower for life.

Guest Rob Burgundy
1.Pantera was a huge impact player years ago on this site (Me) I used to answer questions and had great knowlege on kitcars.

2.I'm gonna say this cause this is my last official post here on lambo power.

3.-PS From the Great Southern Thread Kill. Signing off from Lambopower for life.

1. No you fcuking werent. The minute you would start posting you're post were immediately discounted and many eyes would start to roll simultaneously and the post would be skimmed by just as fast as our mouse would let us. Dont give yourself so much credit.

2. Thank you Jesus.

3. Dont let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

Now I'm more mature

No... You're not.

Wow... I didnt think Pantera could be a bigger moron than when he was here.... Now hes a moron and a douchbag.

I wasted YEARS sticking up for your fat stupid ass.... "Panteras not that bad... His Hearts in the right place.... Sure he talks out of his ass sometimes, but lets give him a chance..." Great... You've made me look like a total fcuking idiot....

So... Since it doesnt happen that often, let me proclaim from the rooftops:

THEY WERE RIGHT.... I WAS WRONG.... PANTERA IS A COMPLETE fcuking DIPSHIT.

Its too bad too.... Because it just goes to show I shouldnt be so nice.... The next time some marginally retarded hayseed with a BMI higher than his life savings, and fewer IQ points than teeth tries to sign up here, Im not going to waste my fcuking time.... Youve set the standard for bumpkins. In the end, helping the handicapped will just bite you in the ass.

P.S. Nathan Gale is a fcuking hero.

god bless

Save the working class hero shit.... You can delude yourself into thinking the reason we can afford something that you have to build out of popsicle sticks and contact cement is because we were born into it if that makes it easier for you to sleep at night, but for the record.... YOURE WRONG. Because you arent worthy to hold some of our members jockstraps.... A lot of us have worked a hell of a lot harder than you can possibly imagine, and done a lot of the same shit you use as a excuse for your failures... yet we prevailed... Go Figure? So STFU.

P.S. Its an 18 and over forum.... So go fcuk yourself.

Im in a banning mood.... Who is the next Creature from the Black Lagoon that needs a good drowning?

As some of you know I have this fascination with replica builders, I just wonder what makes them tick. And is that thing making them tick a replica?

If replicas are so good, should one day they become ill, how would they like it if they were treated with replica medicine?

As some of you know I have this fascination with replica builders, I just wonder what makes them tick. And is that thing making them tick a replica?

If replicas are so good, should one day they become ill, how would they like it if they were treated with replica medicine?

Save your breath.... Youre talking to people who think Coca Cola cures cancer.