Pics from Beverly Glen Today

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's growing on me, the black really works on it in everyday settings.

Especially when you park it next to that long-nose SLK...

It's growing on me, the black really works on it in everyday settings.

Especially when you park it next to that long-nose SLK...

The SLk is nice car..

Ill also add Ive put about 140 miles on the 458... As of now I am simply amazed by it.. It is balls out soo much fun its rediculous.. There is not one thing i can say at this point that I miss from the TTG, except for the rush of the turbos.. BUT, the reality is that due to the roads in my area I was never really able to use the power. It was too fast. The car was too low, bottomed out, no lift and the shifting was a pain in the ass.. With this car, traffic opens up and bam your having a blast in Race mode with the shifters, traffic comes up, and with the press of a button im in Automode.. Even auto mode with RACE selected is bad ass... Makes awesome noise and very aggresive.. After a day of flying around, your head is ringing, your tired and just wanna relax ? Put it in sprt mode and the car is quiet as a mouse.. FANTASTIC.. Maybe cause its a new model, everywhere we go people ask questions, thumbs up, ask to rev it up etc etc. The stock exhaust sound is great.. We did race it and the Porsche a few times, nothing special just a slow roll in 1st to top of 3rd ( no room to go faster) and they seemed to be dead even. That being said it was not really an orchestrated race , no honking we just sort of went when the other took off..

So as of now.. I love it!

Great pics and I love the video. The roadster was great and the G was way over done with all the striping. Looking forward to some more videos of the 458 out and about. Looks like it was a perfect day to go for a cruise.

997tt pic

and the horrid lambo.....

the stripe over the top sucks balls,

but the one on the doors isnt actually to bad IMO.

997 looks very nice :D