Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

webster and Leadfoot, congrats guys! :icon_thumleft: i'm sure grigio estoque will look great.

Thanks Nath4N. The color looked really nice in the pics of the show car--hopefully it will look as good in person!!

AndrewD, I just put down the order for my LP700. Grigio Estoque with black leather/black alcantara interior and silver stitching and calipers. It was accepted in the system and confirmed by Lamborghini. So I don't know why they told you that you couldn't have black alcantara.

Also, they're still considering a small carbon package for the interior, but it's not on the list yet. Apparently not everything is final-final yet.

At least the final US price will be significantly less than the SV. Even when loaded with options.

Sounds like a great spec, good on you!

Thanks for the heads up, I will ask my dealer what's going on. Both of us wanted black leather with black alcantara, but he said the factory said no. Maybe that's changed now, hope so!

i got told it's it.

I really like the pic which is how i know that is not it exactly, pic is more agressive, like the others though its pretty close.

Closer but some lines are incorrect, and the proportions are off. Only 5 weeks to the debut so better just sit tight till then! :D

Before, teasers.....

You're right.. less than that before teasers!!!!

163020_173977742639101_161729433863932_325950_6158249_n.jpg

Apart from the front, which is a tad too pointy, doubt it will come out that way.

2011 will be Lambo's year if everything else is true!

this is taking forever!!

It looks less and less exciting..

we all know its not a Range Sport :lol2: but in person the car looks insane! (IMO it makes the reventon & SV look very outdated) it is the nicest exotic that I have ever seen period. (including the Enzo, FXX, veyron, Zonda. etc)

26562_Lambo_s01_KGP_ed_122_22lo.jpg

This shows that weird design element at the tip of the hood that points back at the car. It makes no sense in the flow of the car.