Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

Whaaaat? Actually give the car a chance and wait till there's actual real world pictures, sightings and tests? Not base my opinion on whatever screwed up system I have in me of judging cars? Not just say some fucked up negative shit just because it's cool? Just endlessly compare a car that had 3 people drive it to so far to cars that have been out for a while and have a shitload of real world tests? You mean to say to give this car a chance and not just jump the gun and tell the whole wild world in lengthy posts about my vision for Lamborghini even though I have absolutely no plans of purchasing one and just like to read my own words online? That's way too much to ask, Bill... You're definitely asking us the impossible. :icon_thumleft:

Agree 100%.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of those cars I have not driven-owned none so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I have driven/ridden in Murcie TT at length, driven/ridden in GTT at length, driven Z 0 6 at length, driven stock and FBO/SC Viper at length, and many many other exotics, and the GTT just makes you warm in the lower regions. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't care what anyone says here anymore...Look at it this way.

Allan and EVERYONE else hated the 458 when it came out. Allan bought one, and everyone loves it. It is a great car performance wise, but it is not the cure for cancer.

Everyone HATED the Panagarbage when it came out (I still do). Now everyone has one or wants one.

Everyone HATED the look of the GTR when it came out. Now everyone has one or is in the process of getting one.

Most people are hating on this car...I think it will be revolutionary in many ways, and jaws will be dropping on the streets of LA and Miami when the first owners take delivery. People will be jumping over the 458's to take a picture of it.

Also, until more car rags get their hands on it, we DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGY in it that hasn't been discussed yet.

Everyone put down the Red Bull and Cuban Coffee (Me :icon_mrgreen: ) and take a chill pill wait until the full monty is out to draw your own conclusion.

/rant

-Mike

:iamwithstupid: spot on, i just spilled my cafe con leche' ;)

Jirre,

I love the From section under your avatar.

I'm svimming like a mofo but still no analcrack, soon though... :icon_mrgreen:

Ps. Keep going with the LP700 defense, you have better englishskills than me and it will not be in vain.. I will personally remind every 458 lover of their posts here when the 700 hit the streets! Ds. :icon_thumleft:

It doesn't look out of this world, it looks like a Reventon and LP670-4, both have impressive design elements but they are 2 years old, LP700-4 won't suprise people like they first saw the Reventon , Gallardo - Sesto Elemento, or even Estoque because %90 of the LP700's design elements already present in previous models and concepts.. Of course this doesn't make it undesirable , it'll still be the best looking super sports out there.

I believe Lamborghini did a marketing and planning mistake, they shouldn't show us Reventon before or hide LP700 like it's something out of this world, they should have reveal it to the public in November so that people wouldn't expect a hyper car looks from it.

Let's all take a step back and look at the people that have actually seen the car...I don't think any of them had anything negative to say or were the least bit disappointed. No?

Let's all take a step back and look at the people that have actually seen the car...I don't think any of them had anything negative to say or were the least bit disappointed. No?

How about we all fcuking relax until we drive the damn thing.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Many of those cars I have not driven-owned none so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I have driven/ridden in Murcie TT at length, driven/ridden in GTT at length, driven Z 0 6 at length, driven stock and FBO/SC Viper at length, and many many other exotics, and the GTT just makes you warm in the lower regions. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't care what anyone says here anymore...Look at it this way.

Allan and EVERYONE else hated the 458 when it came out. Allan bought one, and everyone loves it. It is a great car performance wise, but it is not the cure for cancer.

Everyone HATED the Panagarbage when it came out (I still do). Now everyone has one or wants one.

Everyone HATED the look of the GTR when it came out. Now everyone has one or is in the process of getting one.

Most people are hating on this car...I think it will be revolutionary in many ways, and jaws will be dropping on the streets of LA and Miami when the first owners take delivery. People will be jumping over the 458's to take a picture of it.

Also, until more car rags get their hands on it, we DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGY in it that hasn't been discussed yet.

Everyone put down the Red Bull and Cuban Coffee (Me :icon_mrgreen: ) and take a chill pill wait until the full monty is out to draw your own conclusion.

/rant

-Mike

I never hated the 458.. I said repeatedly it looked to be the first Ferrari I would buy... Several months ago I even said that after my friend got his silver 458 I would rather it than a brand new Superg.

Here is the way I see it:

BMWRACER texted me after he saw it that the LP700 is AMAZING, and he will likely buy one eventually

LAMBO-N-IT texted me afterwards and told me how ABSOLUTELY Amazing the LP700 is

Everyone I know who knows cars and has seen it in the flesh is absolutely bananas over it.

It may not drive itself and make you a latte while listening to Elton John, but it will be the most amazing car (looks wise) on the road.

this thread is disappointing: isn't this a Lamborghini enthusiast site?

I do not know...

Anyway, starting from next monday, the best Supercar on the market has just one name: LP700-4 Aventador.

There are no competitors, now: this car destroys both F458 and 599 GTO.

The Mc Laren is less aggressive and you can not compare a 2 WD 3,8 Liter V8 with a 4WD massive 6,5 liter V12 that sounds like God.

I'm sorry for Ferrari and Mc Laren, but in the 2011 we have a new king: Lamborghini.

Isn't that enough, you want more and want to race with Top Fuels? put a twin turbo on the LP700 and here you are the LP 1700-4: you cannot do this with the MP4 12c...

you americans... :lol2:

Thanks for that,You do get it!I saw the car can't wait to get mine,saying that i will keep my lp640 until the 700 roadster come out.

None of the cars you listed can do what a GTT does and look as good as it does at the same time.

Im going to disagree on the Visual aspect.. Inmo, and seeing peoples reactions here ALOT of cars look as good as or better than a Gallardo, including the SLS (woman fall over themselves for this car) and the SLR.. Having owned the SLR and as we discussed before the SLR was the better car inmo, as did Accichelli agree.

The GTT is a great car if you are looking for bang for the buck, and yes, in terms of speed it is pretty much the best of the best. But its now getting to be old news. Its been done for along time now, and if you speak to many GTT and Ferrari TT owners ( Peak for example) for driving they prefer the Ferrari, for putting the power down the Lambo.. Another example is Alex.. he said he is amazed at how much better the 599 drives and shifts then his Lp640.

Speaking with Deuce on the 458, from what we have seen so far it seems that locals here, those with money and who know cars pay far more attention to the 458. Seems they respect it more. Tourists go crazy for it just as they did the Lambo, but woman seem to like the 458 ALOT more. In my case, I know I did the right decision as when I bought the 997TT and traded in the Bentley for weeks I questioned whether or not I made the right decision, I havent missed the GTT once. Remember it is certainly alot of fun having huge hp, but the reality is you use that hp 1% of the time you drive the car. So what you miss that 1% you make up for 99% of the other time.

Mike, I don't think anyone hates the aventador. I see 2 camps, camp 1 says MEH, they could have done better. The car is not ugly, it looks great it's just not a revolution. Then there is the OMFG I love it, it's the bees knees I just came camp.

Both are opinions. Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and your's stinks :).

Here is the way I see it:

BMWRACER texted me after he saw it that the LP700 is AMAZING, and he will likely buy one eventually

LAMBO-N-IT texted me afterwards and told me how ABSOLUTELY Amazing the LP700 is

Everyone I know who knows cars and has seen it in the flesh is absolutely bananas over it.

It may not drive itself and make you a latte while listening to Elton John, but it will be the most amazing car (looks wise) on the road.

I speak with Bmwracer on a constant basis and according to him at no point will he ever be buying an Aventador, nor was he particularly impressed by the car..

Lambo-N-It certainly seems to like it, but then again he did do his hood black on his GTT and has lambo badges on the side :icon_mrgreen:

Everyone is bananas over it? Not soo much.. The real Lambo players who purchase new cars.. THINK particular Sv owners,, even green ones... have told me that Lambo TOTALLY missed the boat.. What about Roy? What did he say... TurboAlex? How about Peak Completions? He ordered a Mclaren and guess whats also coming? :drunk: Is Fastlane running to trade his Murci in? I could go on and on...

The fact is, most have said they will keep their current cars, or switch to other marks.. :icon_thumleft:

Im going to disagree on the Visual aspect.. Inmo, and seeing peoples reactions here ALOT of cars look as good as or better than a Gallardo, including the SLS (woman fall over themselves for this car) and the SLR.. Having owned the SLR and as we discussed before the SLR was the better car inmo, as did Accichelli agree.

The GTT is a great car if you are looking for bang for the buck, and yes, in terms of speed it is pretty much the best of the best. But its now getting to be old news. Its been done for along time now, and if you speak to many GTT and Ferrari TT owners ( Peak for example) for driving they prefer the Ferrari, for putting the power down the Lambo.. Another example is Alex.. he said he is amazed at how much better the 599 drives and shifts then his Lp640.

Speaking with Deuce on the 458, from what we have seen so far it seems that locals here, those with money and who know cars pay far more attention to the 458. Seems they respect it more. Tourists go crazy for it just as they did the Lambo, but woman seem to like the 458 ALOT more. In my case, I know I did the right decision as when I bought the 997TT and traded in the Bentley for weeks I questioned whether or not I made the right decision, I havent missed the GTT once. Remember it is certainly alot of fun having huge hp, but the reality is you use that hp 1% of the time you drive the car. So what you miss that 1% you make up for 99% of the other time.

it almost sounds like someone stole your password and is speaking for you. are you sure this is the same Allan? ;) lol

I have a feeling that Lambo made a mistake with the Reventon release timing. They made a pretty good step forward in styling there, and they should've waited and released that design for the M successor, with some modifications. This way they've diluted the effect of the styling. Anyway, I think the A looks pretty good.

Mike, I don't think anyone hates the aventador. I see 2 camps, camp 1 says MEH, they could have done better. The car is not ugly, it looks great it's just not a revolution. Then there is the OMFG I love it, it's the bees knees I just came camp.

Both are opinions. Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and your's stinks :).

I agree.. Unfortunately the majority of the OMG crowd are people who are incapable of buying one anyway from what Ive seen.

it almost sounds like someone stole your password and is speaking for you. are you sure this is the same Allan? ;) lol

Thats what people said when I bought the SLR too and my Gallardo SE sat in my garage unused... :lol2:

Having you say driving the G in a roadster,It was alot more fun,thats what im talken about for me.I do like the 458 I think in a vert its going to be hard to beat,And that car TTed you have the best of both worlds.Having got cars with a 1000 at the rear wheels its nice to have but how many times do you get to use it?Im getting a 700,But i can't wait for that car to come out in a roadster.Having the sound the out side the air,Its a toy for christ sake for me,Not a daily driver. After having open cars coupes are way to confinind for me.

I have a feeling that Lambo made a mistake with the Reventon release timing. They made a pretty good step forward in styling there, and they should've waited and released that design for the M successor, with some modifications. This way they've diluted the effect of the styling. Anyway, I think the A looks pretty good.

That i disagree on completely.. The revolting design would never appeal to enough people to mass market it.. The design is too Transformerish..

Yeah, I didn't mean 1:1, I think the idea was good, but not completely in that shape.