Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

That rear picture screams COUNTACH to me. Am I the only one ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rear picture screams COUNTACH to me. Am I the only one ?

+1

There is not doubt as to the lineage of this car. Front, side, back, everywhere are subtle details which shout I am a Lamborghini. As an example, if you really look at the side profile, it is much more like a Countach than a derivative of the Murcielago.

Wait for good photos,Wait to you have some scale with the photos,And diff colors of the the car.Its stunning in real life,It will stop traffic,Will i get rid

of my roadster?not until the car has no roof,Im not a fan of coups any how,I can't wait to mine come in!

Nah a conspiracy implies that motives and information is being hidden. It's all out on the table here LOL

On the other boards.. you dont have as many owners or people who can actually buy the car.. I personally dont care what some kid with a civic thinks about the new Lambo... Not to mention that there has been a pretty strong reaction from most NOT being blown away..

Guest Rob Burgundy
:icon_thumleft:

Nice find! Seems like lambo security is letting there guard down or they are allowing it on purpose! ^^^^^

can someone photoshop an sv wing on the back of it ?

curious to see if it would be possible to make it any uglier.

Courtesy of steve06 on Pistonheads.

SV_wing.JPG

Nice find! Seems like lambo security is letting there guard down or they are allowing it on purpose! ^^^^^

The back looks better form that angle..

I told ya,wait to you see better photos,And some scale it shows how wide it is,Its going to be off the charts in blk,Thats what i got coming!

I have had a deposit and "order" in on one from the first day it was available with my dealer...

Based on initial reports from those who were at unveiling (I have not seen it) I decided to wait and subsequently have my full order submitted on the MP4 which I honestly think is going to be amazing!

I wanted to reserve judgement on the LP700 until I saw it in person because photography can make a lot of things look better or worse than real life...

When the first "BullGod" pic came out I breathed a sigh of relief on waiting based on Allan's and Alex's input and those on the board... my feelings echoed everything mentioned here...

these latest pictures are starting to grow on me...

from a slightly higher side profile the car looks very aggressive...

the straight rear shot honestly... to me looks incredible (other than the door angle)... looks more aggressive than I anticipated and loving the haunches and back window roofline...

tail lights are still to be determined but in this picture actually look promising...

5.jpg (CANT LINK PIC FOR SOME REASON)

I think in a dark color like above this car is going to be incredible in person!!

still want to see interior shots and sit in the car before finishing my order as at 6'4" I have heard conflicting reports on the interior size but for now... GASP... the car is back on my want list...

hell... I fell in love with Lambos because of how they looked...

5_3.jpg

I have had a deposit and "order" in on one from the first day it was available with my dealer...

Based on initial reports from those who were at unveiling (I have not seen it) I decided to wait and subsequently have my full order submitted on the MP4 which I honestly think is going to be amazing!

I wanted to reserve judgement on the LP700 until I saw it in person because photography can make a lot of things look better or worse than real life...

When the first "BullGod" pic came out I breathed a sigh of relief on waiting based on Allan's and Alex's input and those on the board... my feelings echoed everything mentioned here...

these latest pictures are starting to grow on me...

from a slightly higher side profile the car looks very aggressive...

the straight rear shot honestly... to me looks incredible (other than the door angle)... looks more aggressive than I anticipated and loving the haunches and back window roofline...

tail lights are still to be determined but in this picture actually look promising...

5.jpg (CANT LINK PIC FOR SOME REASON)

I think in a dark color like above this car is going to be incredible in person!!

still want to see interior shots and sit in the car before finishing my order as at 6'4" I have heard conflicting reports on the interior size but for now... GASP... the car is back on my want list...

hell... I fell in love with Lambos because of how they looked...

We will convince you otherwise!!! Youre either with us.. or against us! :icon_mrgreen: