Big thanks to Roy and Jason Heffner and of course SP Engineering

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's still one of the nicest G's out there, but you have to be somewhere with a lot of wide open roads to enjoy all that power.

god.. that's such a freaking sexy beast....

and WHEN did allan's FERRARI avatar get fat?! LMAO

I have something special coming :icon_mrgreen:

The 458 at full speed feels like the Gallardo RIGHT before it built enough boost to take off :lol2: :lol2:

BUT since the 458 is(alot) slower I can actually floor it around town abit without smashing into the nearest car..

After owning a TTG, I also found other cars with less power a lot more fun.

After owning a TTG, I also found other cars with less power a lot more fun.

:iamwithstupid:

But man, when you where on the gas... that thing was balls to the wall...

:iamwithstupid:

But man, when you where on the gas... that thing was balls to the wall...

That was the problem with it. I was always on the gas....

That was the problem with it. I was always on the gas....

it will be very hard to get excited again over any car speed wise..

it will be very hard to get excited again over any car speed wise..

definitely. All I care about now is being able to get around 99% of the people on the road at will, and that only takes like 500hp in just about any car.

"Revolting" was so perfect, but "Invent-a-door" makes no sense. We need a new one...

Has to start with an A...

5 minutes goes by:

I got nothing, tough one.

Adventabhor! although those new high res pics in white look pretty damn good. Is the new G owner on here?

All I care about now is being able to get around 99% of the people on the road at will, and that only takes like 500hp in just about any car.

This is a very important and true statement. Fully agree.

Jason Heffner is a class act. I met up with him a few times in Sarasota and i cannot think of a nicer person in the car industry, knowledge aside.

SP is a different strory lol. Chinaman is my second son, i am biased i know but again, class , knowledgable, funny. All of the above. Too bad he can't type english worth of shit but we all have our idiosynchrasies lol.

Roy: has treated me really well . Very best of luck of luck to him.Again, very poor grammar lol but everything else makes up for it.

My son Allan: fcuking pain in the ass bipolar lunatic attention whore. I love him nonetheless.

To top it up, Allan is getting mushy in his old age. I wanna see him at 50, he is gonna be a sensitive Ferrati fag. Anyway, will not disown him anytime soon. He is precious in his own way but still needs to learn how to drive in corners.

Fantastic armchair dragracer but cannot trash talk like he used to. Old age is catching up to him and his new choice of cars is leaving a lot to be desired. 458, GIVE ME A fcuking BREAK. Very nice car to say the least but not the cat's meow.

Jason Heffner is a class act. I met up with him a few times in Sarasota and i cannot think of a nicer person in the car industry, knowledge aside.

SP is a different strory lol. Chinaman is my second son, i am biased i know but again, class , knowledgable, funny. All of the above. Too bad he can't type english worth of shit but we all have our idiosynchrasies lol.

Roy: has treated me really well . Very best of luck of luck to him.Again, very poor grammar lol but everything else makes up for it.

My son Allan: fcuking pain in the ass bipolar lunatic attention whore. I love him nonetheless.

To top it up, Allan is getting mushy in his old age. I wanna see him at 50, he is gonna be a sensitive Ferrati fag. Anyway, will not disown him anytime soon. He is precious in his own way but still needs to learn how to drive in corners.

Fantastic armchair dragracer but cannot trash talk like he used to. Old age is catching up to him and his new choice of cars is leaving a lot to be desired. 458, GIVE ME A fcuking BREAK. Very nice car to say the least but not the cat's meow.

THANKS DAD!!!!!!!!

thanks

alex

But man, seeing it yesterday again, and now the pic... that car was freaking HOT!

One of the best looking cars ever :headbang:

I know it was time to move on but you let us all down when you replaced it with a dancing donkey :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super: :lol2: :icon_super:

lol.giflol.gif lol.giflol.gif lol.giflol.gif