Happy Birthday Tommy James!

Jpegs13

Not that he is reading this but happy birthday Mr Tommy.

Christopher Columbus isn't going to read it either, but we wish him a happy birthday every year. :icon_mrgreen:

Christopher Columbus isn't going to read it either, but we wish him a happy birthday every year. :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_think:

Ummm no we don't...

QUOTE (jpegs13 @ Mar 6 2011, 01:28 PM)

Christopher Columbus isn't going to read it either, but we wish him a happy birthday every year.

San diego doesn't recognize columbus day?

Ok.........Who else doesn't know Columbus Day represents his ARRIVAL to the Americas? :eusa_wall:

QUOTE (jpegs13 @ Mar 6 2011, 01:28 PM)

Christopher Columbus isn't going to read it either, but we wish him a happy birthday every year.

Ok.........Who else doesn't know Columbus Day represents his ARRIVAL to the Americas? :eusa_wall:

Silly goose, he never arrived anywhere. He literally fell off the edge of the earth. Don't sip the kool-aid.

Silly goose, he never arrived anywhere. He literally fell off the edge of the earth. Don't sip the kool-aid.

Ah well...It wasn't at Plymouth Rock and his name wasn't Christopher Columbus either, but we still sip sip away.... :eusa_whistle:

Ah well...It wasn't at Plymouth Rock and his name wasn't Christopher Columbus either, but we still sip sip away.... :eusa_whistle:

Lol, I definitely did not expect my post to be dignified.

Happy Birthday Tommy!!!!! :) :drunk: I hope its a good one.

:lol2: LOL well played Swil!!!! :lol2:

:lol2: LOL well played Swil!!!! :lol2:

Thing is, if you really got the joke, you'll know that's actually true.:)

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone,

I didn't see this until now and I apologize for not coming on here sooner. Thanks for the birthday wish even if I didn't see it until nine months later. It's much appreciated. I'll try and be on here more often. The SV hasn't been out all that much lately as I've been focused on other stuff in my life. Thanks again everyone!

Hi everyone,

I didn't see this until now and I apologize for not coming on here sooner. Thanks for the birthday wish even if I didn't see it until nine months later. It's much appreciated. I'll try and be on here more often. The SV hasn't been out all that much lately as I've been focused on other stuff in my life. Thanks again everyone!

I didn't realize you were the Tommy they were talking about. Happy Birthday!!! I'm back, your back, who's the third person that is going to show up today?