VBOXKING

LyinFapper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Aaron !!

Will be looking forward to your review on it after you get some seat time.

Thanks everyone. I am looking forward to it. Looks like the MSRP will be 409,850 as the order stands now. I dont believe that includes GG tax.

Exterior Colour

Out of Range Color:Custom Request Colour 9.100,00 Verde Ithaca

Interior

Colour concept:Unicolor with contrast stitching 840,00

Basic Colour:Nero Ade

Contrast Colour:Nero Ade

Stitching:Verde Pan

Carpets:Nero Ade

Seats:Nero Ade (Black)

Exterior Roof:Top in body color

Optional equipment

Multifunction steering wheel perf. leather 1.540,00

Homelink 560,00

Fully electric and heated seats 4.200,00

Parking assistance 4.900,00

Branding package 840,00

Transparent engine bonnet 7.550,00

Engine cover in carbon fibre 2.500,00

Shiny Black Rims 1.820,00

Owner's manual in American language

Country Package USA

Guest Rob Burgundy

Bad ass! Jeez.. 5k for parking assist sensors.. And the 9 k for a color they have been doing for years?

Bad ass! Jeez.. 5k for parking assist sensors.. And the 9 k for a color they have been doing for years?

The parking sensor thing also comes with the review camera, although its really a bit steep at $4900 IMO. I do think both things will come in handy with parking because of the limited visability.

that sounds like the perfect way to spec the car, congrats! hopefully you do get a july build so we can all drool over your car sooner

Nice! Congrats!

So Kane, if a LP700 is going to be worth $250K in a year, is an SV670 going to be $200k ? Then I guess LP640's are going to be $125-150K... I guess a regular Murcie will be $50-100k and Gallardos will $35-75K . Hold off and don't buy anything this year, these cars are dropping like rocks!

I'll stick to my original thoughts. You will NOT be able to find an LP700 in July through September for under MSRP, and that will most likely continue to the end of the year.

Next Spring- LP 700 will retail all day long for $340-360k ( 1500 mile or less LP 700 in a good color combo with decent options).

Note-New Cars in $350-400k rang....-one year value status... less than MSRP approx.

Ferrari 599- $100k

Ferrari 612- $150K

Ferrari 16M -$50k

Ferrari Scud-$100k

Rolls Phantom $100k plus

Rolls drop-$80k

Bentley Brooklands $175k

Aston DBS-$100k

SLR Roadster- $200k

Lamborghini 670 SV- $80k(changing as I type}

In all reality the LP700 is going to do better than any other car in its MSRP price bracket.

Congrats man! Absolutely incredibly car, there are going to be people drooling over it anytime it leaves your garage!! :)

All the best to you!

+1! This is going to be a sweet car but calling Verde Ithaca an out of range color and charging 9k for it seems a bit much. With no rear visability the parking sensors and camera are a must though. :icon_thumleft:

Man, I WISH I had some explaining to do on ordering a new Aventador....must be nice!

Congrats...great color choice!

haha, good one. Thanks.

+1! This is going to be a sweet car but calling Verde Ithaca an out of range color and charging 9k for it seems a bit much. With no rear visability the parking sensors and camera are a must though. :icon_thumleft:

Haha, hopefully it deters less people from getting it. Verde Ithaca has always been an out of range color. I believe it was a 6-7k option on my Verde Ithaca 2006 G. I am excited to have a factory back up camera and especially parking sensors on a big Lambo. Parking was a bitch in the Murci and 640 I had, anything to help that cause is welcome in my book.

Congrats man! Absolutely incredibly car, there are going to be people drooling over it anytime it leaves your garage!! :)

All the best to you!

Appreciate it :icon_super:

Congrats dude! All jokes aside your car will be awesome! I look forward to the vbox numbers!

Me too. I cant wait to see what you do with your 458!

i remember the 458 had this pearl yellow that cost 60k$..and some people actually went for that color option..crazy

congrats!! sounds like a sick looking car in the making!