HOLY F***,Check out this TT!!!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car was on the Heffner website early last year...IIRC it was the first LP560 that they TT'd.

It just needs SL sideskirts and it'll look even better!

No friutcake.

Let me see you step up with your wallet!!

You would not choose this fruity gay ass color if you were in the market to buy one.

And the main reason is, you would lose your shirt shoes and ass if you had to sell it again, cause only a gay, miami vice reject (pikemike???) would buy it for 25% of what your dumb ass paid.

Guest Rob Burgundy
No friutcake.

You would not choose this fruity gay ass color if you were in the market to buy one.

And the main reason is, you would lose your shirt shoes and ass if you had to sell it again, cause only a gay, miami vice reject (pikemike???) would buy it for 25% of what your dumb ass paid.

I agree that I would never buy this color IF i had the means to do so.

I simply posted it because it was unique and bright and cool to me. But since you seem to be trailing me around the forum like I have the scent of brianwilson on my cock and telling me all these colors im harmlessly posting because I find them interesting are gay I was just posting out the fact that you yourself have a purple car. Its a big meat eating pot calling a kettle black. To appease the drunken gods Ill make sure no longer to share anything that doesn't piss testosterone and fart cube steaks. :aiwebs_014:

No friutcake.

I agree that I would never buy this color IF i had the means to do so.

I simply posted it because it was unique and bright and cool to me. But since you seem to be trailing me around the forum like I have the scent of brianwilson on my cock and telling me all these colors im harmlessly posting because I find them interesting are gay I was just posting out the fact that you yourself have a purple car. Its a big meat eating pot calling a kettle black. To appease the drunken gods Ill make sure no longer to share anything that doesn't piss testosterone and fart cube steaks. :aiwebs_014:

**Ding Ding** "I've got it all even after two Jim 19-19, The Magenta-One closed strong with a couple quick counters that appeared to stun the Big Man's aggressive attack as time expired..." :icon_mrgreen: Stay tuned for round three, somewhere in this forum. This is turning out to be a battle of epic proportions. :eusa_dance:

:iamwithstupid: old news..lol

and not a fan of that color...TT is sick tho

The owner is a local guy here, extremely nice. Here is some more of his amazing collection: http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=323595

now that is HOLY F**K..

I loved the color, very cool, even though it would be a 4th pick after verde, pearl orange, peral yellow but its insane none the less and what can one say about his other collection, just superb.

needs clear bonnet but other that that perfect

Exactly what I was going to say. The color isn't gay at all. Buying an exotic in a normal or safe color is gay.

Exactly what I was going to say. The color isn't gay at all. Buying an exotic in a normal or safe color is gay.

No....it's fcuking gay.

Fruitcake mobile.

To appease the drunken gods Ill make sure no longer to share anything that doesn't piss testosterone and fart cube steaks. :aiwebs_014:

:lol2: :lol2: