Cant beleive we dont have this yet

Roman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope nothing happens to the victim and his parents should at least have the decency place him into another school.

I was in the same situation during high school many years ago (where a mob surrounded me and this one bully made racial slurs and threw punches/knocking me about), I stood up to the kid by punching him in the face before teachers came to investigate what's going on. Couple days later, I was walking home from school and got attacked by the group with baseball bats, came home blooded and bruised. School didn't do anything, nor did the police.

Kids will always be kids.

Why the hell do they keep taking down the god damn videos?

My guess is because it shows the deliberate physical injury of a minor.

no probs RD, sorry for the wrong info,

but i still do condone the internet lynchmob :D LOL

no probs RD, sorry for the wrong info,

but i still do condone the internet lynchmob :D LOL

:icon_mrgreen:

Both kids suspended.

Only injury is a grazed knee.

http://wusa9.com/news/article/141594/283/K...-Gets-Suspended

THIS is the problem in this country!!! We as a society have become so politically correct that we have taken away our ability to defend ourselves. The little kid threw the first punch and did so repeatedly despite the big kid's attempts to deflect his blows. IMHO got what he deserved; call it even and let them both go about their business. Like we say in basketball.....no blood no foul!!

If the big kid were mine I would be talking to lawyers!!!

THIS is the problem in this country!!!

G'day mate....

I wonder where the arrogant little fcuk got his attitude from. I'd pay to throat fcuk this mom

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Its official.... Now Ive heard it all...

Bullys mom demands apology....

Ive got your apology right here you fcuking cunt.

That explains the scumbag's behaviour, excellent upbringing, that skank should be put in jail for failing as a parent!

My blood is boiling right now, this world is going to hell!!!

I see this video and can relate! Growing up as a camel in a red neck hick ville of Texas, I can only refer to a paraphrase from 50 cents and Robert Greens's book 50th law (mainly Robert Greene):"The kid in the school yard who doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. If you indicate you will do anything to avoid trouble that's when you get trouble."

The old fashion rule of "fighting is bad" should be flushed down the toilet. The new rule should be if someone disrespects you put them in their place no matter when, who , what, old or young.

I would love to see a local MMA school give the chubby kid a free scholarship to self defense. I will even pay for it!

I see this video and can relate! Growing up as a camel in a red neck hick ville of Texas, I can only refer to a paraphrase from 50 cents and Robert Greens's book 50th law (mainly Robert Greene):"The kid in the school yard who doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. If you indicate you will do anything to avoid trouble that's when you get trouble."

The old fashion rule of "fighting is bad" should be flushed down the toilet. The new rule should be if someone disrespects you put them in their place no matter when, who , what, old or young.

I would love to see a local MMA school give the chubby kid a free scholarship to self defense. I will even pay for it!

I don't know..in my case it was usually 4vs1 and the guy picking on me was a boxer.. at 11 years old there was probably jack shit i could have done, but looking back I do wish I at least tried to fight back..it all ended when I came up with an idea of faking going to talk to his parents and everyone freaked out. Next year when I came back first day I was on the playground a loudmouth made a joke, I walked up without saying anything and dropped him on his ass, so you might have a point afterall :)

A friend of mine from college actually showed me information leaked of both the boy's address and contact number. I wonder why people even bother doing this..

A friend of mine from college actually showed me information leaked of both the boy's address and contact number. I wonder why people even bother doing this..

Bother doing what? Bullying? Seek "justice"?

I don't follow.

The new rule should be if someone disrespects you put them in their place no matter when, who , what, old or young.

I agree with you... Up until this part... This whole "respect" and "dissin" thing is bullshit.... You dont have to "respect me". Respect is earned, and I wont have enough of a relationship with 99% of the world for that to happen.... But whether you respect me or not, KEEP YOUR fcuking HANDS OFF OF ME. Thats where I draw the line.

I agree with you... Up until this part... This whole "respect" and "dissin" thing is bullshit.... You dont have to "respect me". Respect is earned, and I wont have enough of a relationship with 99% of the world for that to happen.... But whether you respect me or not, KEEP YOUR fcuking HANDS OFF OF ME. Thats where I draw the line.

I agree. So many people simply do not know how to walk away from a situation before taking it to the next level. Growing and going to an inner-city school I remember that if you so much as even look at someone in a wrong way it will invite trouble. But once you are in physical danger, all bets are off and you should have every right to defend yourself. I am appalled at these zero tolerance rules in schools. What are the kids who realize the importance of a blemish-free school record supposed to do, curl up in a ball and take punches and kicks to the ribs and face? You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't and it's a very sad display of how schools are no longer concerned with protecting their students but are instead concerned with protecting themselves from mentally inadequate parents. I realize this incident took place in Australia, but the same can be expected here in the states.

And the mom is one hell of a class act! Someone needs to give both of them a good smack upside the head

Made my morning..epsecially when he picks up the garbage can and takes off

Guest Rob Burgundy

Im with you on this :iamwithstupid: I could give a fcuk less if you dont like me or approve of me...that has no bearing on how I feel about myself..but the minute you make you're issue with me physical in any form of shoving or grabbing then ive got a problem and i like dealing with it ;)

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: