oh boy! 2012 for me :)

SV-N-IT

i put a couple of hundred miles on the car this wknd. all i have to say holy shit! the car does everything perfect!

the technology is out of this world. for 89k you get a car for the half the price of what it should be. i have never driven anything that comes close

to the way this car performs, handles, fun factor, practicality, everyone i spoke to was right! at first i was a little hesitant (you know the whole nissan thing) but OMG was i wrong.

thanks to everyone who talked me into this purchase :eek3dance:

:fgay:

NISSAN-N-IT :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly ill always have a lambo, it just upsets me that lambo doesnt have the same technology. (expecially at triple and 4x the msrp) maybe the new G and LP700 will surprise us all.

when peak completions sent me a PM saying bill, the GTR was the star of the Utah fast pass and i have the most fun in this car. i was sold! and then between kisco, redgts, brooks, and the rest of the boys, i was convinced that the car is amazing :icon_biggrin:

honestly ill always have a lambo, it just upsets me that lambo doesnt have the same technology. (expecially at triple and 4x the msrp) maybe the new G and LP700 will surprise us all.

when peak completions sent me a PM saying bill, the GTR was the star of the Utah fast pass and i have the most fun in this car. i was sold! and then between kisco, redgts, brooks, and the rest of the boys, i was convinced that the car is amazing :icon_biggrin:

:iamwithstupid:

For the price it can't be beat! I told Kisco the same thing several times, and I think it was perfect for what he was looking for at the price.

To me, it doesn't look exotic, but it does look special. When you see it on the road as I did several times this past weekend, you don't get that same feeling as when you see a Lambo, but it does make you stop and look.

and then between kisco, redgts, brooks, and the rest of the boys, i was convinced that the car is amazing :icon_biggrin:

Whew, that's a relief! I was pretty confident you'd like it, but you never know as opinions on cars can be a pretty subjective thing sometimes. Glad you're enjoying it! :icon_thumleft: The looks of the car was the ONLY thing that kept me from buying one a long time before I did, and the looks is still the only thing I find debatable. The car drives amazingly well, and as you said the technology and information it makes available is incredible.

:iamwithstupid:

For the price it can't be beat! I told Kisco the same thing several times, and I think it was perfect for what he was looking for at the price.

To me, it doesn't look exotic, but it does look special. When you see it on the road as I did several times this past weekend, you don't get that same feeling as when you see a Lambo, but it does make you stop and look.

Whew, that's a relief! I was pretty confident you'd like it, but you never know as opinions on cars can be a pretty subjective thing sometimes. Glad you're enjoying it! :icon_thumleft: The looks of the car was the ONLY thing that kept me from buying one a long time before I did, and the looks is still the only thing I find debatable. The car drives amazingly well, and as you said the technology and information it makes available is incredible.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

enjoying it isnt the word, im loving it! it reminds me of a GSXR1000 on 4 wheels. i never thought you could have so much fun in auto mode.

brooks, i still havent launched it, i told myself ill wait until i hit 250 miles ;)

as far as looks go, i think with some nice (light) wheels and a little lowering the car will look sick! im trying to figure out a way to keep the LEDS on at night.

thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction.

heh, I don't know how you can resist.... you haven't experienced the car yet.... :)

the LED's alone seem bright enough to drive at night with, turn the light switch to parking lights, and the LED's will light up as well as the dash lights....

enjoying it isnt the word, im loving it! it reminds me of a GSXR1000 on 4 wheels. i never thought you could have so much fun in auto mode.

brooks, i still havent launched it, i told myself ill wait until i hit 250 miles ;)

as far as looks go, i think with some nice (light) wheels and a little lowering the car will look sick! im trying to figure out a way to keep the LEDS on at night.

heh, I don't know how you can resist.... you haven't experienced the car yet.... :)

the LED's alone seem bright enough to drive at night with, turn the light switch to parking lights, and the LED's will light up as well as the dash lights....

good point, ill try it.

BBS LM's are the best looking wheels (IMO) for a GTR. With Red Center Caps.

Not feelin those..

im doing alot of research and it seems to me that everyone goes with the step lip on these cars because of the history.

so im going fly weight with step lip 21"s

Not feelin those..

They're old school, tough look to rock these days, but I agree with pikemike. On that car they really work for some reason, Alex's looked fantastic.

i think the GTR is the only car that you could get away with that wheel on and still look good.

i like the side skirts alex has on his gtr.

is it easy to lower these cars? i need to fill the gap ;)

If all you're wanting to do is lower it, a set of springs (usually Swifts or Eibachs) will do the job nicely. I have the Swifts and like them. I believe they lower the car around 1" evenly, and the Eibachs don't go quite as low and don't lower both ends quite the same either IIRC. If you're a track type guy or think you might become one, you can go with a coilover sleeve kit (KW or Amuse come to mind) that basically creates an adjustable coilover using your stock shocks with an adjustable spring perch and which you can also use a variety of springs with, or with a true coilover setup (JRZ, Penske/Stillen, Nitron, etc.). Springs alone will set you back around $600, sleeve kit around $2k, and a good set of coilovers $4-6k. Plus installation and alignment of course.

BTW I completely agree with you guys on the LM's. Someone told me that was the wheel to get for my GTR back before I bought my Volk G2's, and I thought they were crazy because generally speaking I think stepped lip wheels have been out of style for several years and I don't like them at all (e.g., stepped lip HRE's on a Viper, etc.). Then I saw a GTR with the LM's on it and was shocked by how "right" they looked on the car. I can't explain why, but for some reason they just work on the GTR, even though I'm sure I would hate them on most other cars. Weird but true.

careful on how you modify the suspension, I've driven a couple of GT-R's that were a total disaster to drive on the highway due to messed up suspension mods....