oh boy! 2012 for me :)

SV-N-IT

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got you a template for your fender emblems! :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nice Bill, look forward to the write up.

im trying to think of a badass concave wheel that will look good.

ADV 5.2

my new concave wheels are on order ;)

my first thoughts of the car is, wow! so refined!!! i only put 60 miles on. but i must say i like it much more than the 997TT. the car does everything perfect, almost to perfect! my only gripe is, i put the lambo on the lift and pulled the GTR under it and you can really see how "un-exotic" the GTR looks. so some wheels, lowering, and CF will change that real quick!

thank you to everyone that helped me decide on the GTR, im so happy that i finally pulled the trigger :headbang:

my first thoughts of the car is, wow! so refined!!! i only put 60 miles on. but i must say i like it much more than the 997TT. the car does everything perfect, almost to perfect! my only gripe is, i put the lambo on the lift and pulled the GTR under it and you can really see how "un-exotic" the GTR looks. so some wheels, lowering, and CF will change that real quick!

thank you to everyone that helped me decide on the GTR, im so happy that i finally pulled the trigger :headbang:

:icon_thumleft: The other thing you need is an exhaust, at least midpipe or midpipe/catback. The stock exhaust, when you can hear it at all, sounds like a vacuum cleaner, not a supercar. :eusa_wall:

:icon_thumleft: The other thing you need is an exhaust, at least midpipe or midpipe/catback. The stock exhaust, when you can hear it at all, sounds like a vacuum cleaner, not a supercar. :eusa_wall:

thx bud. i would be very happy with about 600whp, whats the best way to get there? i assume starting with 530hp makes things a little easier.

IMO 600whp is perfect for some track days, correct?

thx bud. i would be very happy with about 600whp, whats the best way to get there? i assume starting with 530hp makes things a little easier.

IMO 600whp is perfect for some track days, correct?

To be serious/honest, I think a stock GT-R with a tune, exhaust and midpipe is more than enough for the track, get to know it first Bill before you mod it if DD and some trackdays is your main goal with the car :icon_thumleft:

Congratz again, I can't wait untill I see pics with the Advans and the white hood :icon_mrgreen:

To be serious/honest, I think a stock GT-R with a tune, exhaust and midpipe is more than enough for the track, get to know it first Bill before you mod it if DD and some trackdays is your main goal with the car :icon_thumleft:

Congratz again, I can't wait untill I see pics with the Advans and the white hood :icon_mrgreen:

you forgot about my fender badges!!!! FTW!!!

Which ones did you get?

im trying to think of a badass concave wheel that will look good.

COR has an amazing wheel that is both concave and has a deep lip, at the same time. The spokes curve out to the lip but then take a big step back, creating the deep dish. If color-matched correctly and/or machine finish - it's classy and sexy at the same time.

COR has an amazing wheel that is both concave and has a deep lip, at the same time. The spokes curve out to the lip but then take a big step back, creating the deep dish. If color-matched correctly and/or machine finish - it's classy and sexy at the same time.

Pic?

i put a couple of hundred miles on the car this wknd. all i have to say holy shit! the car does everything perfect!

the technology is out of this world. for 89k you get a car for the half the price of what it should be. i have never driven anything that comes close

to the way this car performs, handles, fun factor, practicality, everyone i spoke to was right! at first i was a little hesitant (you know the whole nissan thing) but OMG was i wrong.

thanks to everyone who talked me into this purchase :eek3dance:

i put a couple of hundred miles on the car this wknd. all i have to say holy shit! the car does everything perfect!

the technology is out of this world. for 89k you get a car for the half the price of what it should be. i have never driven anything that comes close

to the way this car performs, handles, fun factor, practicality, everyone i spoke to was right! at first i was a little hesitant (you know the whole nissan thing) but OMG was i wrong.

thanks to everyone who talked me into this purchase :eek3dance:

Told ya... :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy it in the best of health.