Biden's Motorcade Rolled Past Me Today

GBGallardo

dc / nova is very wealthy but the exotic car community just seems so small. lambos are pretty rare while the ferrari owners actually have a very close community. although most exotic owners are of the older crowd though.

but there is still some very nice cars hidden in our neck of the woods that come out to car events like cars and coffee.

dc / nova is very wealthy but the exotic car community just seems so small. lambos are pretty rare while the ferrari owners actually have a very close community. although most exotic owners are of the older crowd though.

but there is still some very nice cars hidden in our neck of the woods that come out to car events like cars and coffee.

Yeah, I've noticed the ratios you speak of.

Also, I think the DC/NOVA/MD car community has a higher percentage of vintage cars compared to anywhere else.

True. It's a great area for exotics because the people who own them are SERIOUS about their cars...they don't buy them so they can drive 5 mph down Ocean Drive in South Beach posing like mad ballers (sorry pikemike!.... :lol2: ). They buy them because they are TRUE enthusiasts and enjoy driving them THROUGH TURNS. It's a great car community over here.

Fixed it for ya. :icon_mrgreen:

Notice the Black Suburban pulling up in the back....You try to pull a stunt, and the minigun comes out. You can also hear the helicopters above....

Theres no minigun.... Just the CAT....

262159765_b16273e7af.jpg

And the Trunk Monkey.

Secret_Service_PPD_CAT_Barack_Obama_Mail_Online_large.jpg

Theres no minigun.... Just the CAT....

post-2783-1301086561.jpg

And the Trunk Monkey.

post-2783-1301086362_thumb.jpg

that's no fun! Miniguns would have been funner, and they can throw a trunk monkey in for good measure. It's cooler to see the bad guys disintegrate when they are being hit with the minigun rounds.

True. It's a great area for exotics because the people who own them are SERIOUS about their cars...they don't buy them so they can drive 5 mph down Ocean Drive in South Beach posing like mad ballers (sorry pikemike!.... :lol2: ). They buy them because they are TRUE enthusiasts and enjoy driving them. It's a great car community over here.

:icon_mrgreen:

No offense taken. There are 2 types of exotic owners in Miami-1)the guy that wants an exotic because he can drive it around the beach with the windows down cranking Tiesto at 5pm revving the engine until he eventually throws a rod through the block. 2) the guys who enjoy the attention, but LOVE racing, they can be seen at Tower Shops and then at US27 for races, and then at South Beach

I heard a stat from the CEO of the Baltimore Grand Prix that the DC Metro area has the 2nd highest concentration per capita of exotic owners in the U.S. (1st is LA/Southern Cal area).

Yes, government contracting is a good business to be in!!!

The black F550s are easily the coolest and most ignored vehicles in the motorcades. Some serious hardware on board those.

They've got nothing on King Abdullah's Motorcade :)

no bullshit, the bush one I saw was bigger.

75+motorcycle state troopers up front followed by 75-100 state trooper and Miami dade/Miami police cars afterwards followed by 15-20 suburbans, 5-6 stretch limos (including 3 or 4 armored ones), followed by some armored army tank thing, a fire truck, several ambulances, and then the same amount of cop cars and troopers on the back. Plus the helicopters above.

Again, if 40-50 trained militants had a deathwish, it would happen very quickly for them.

I was stuck for 15 minutes watching it pass by. Too bad I didn't have my iPhone at the time as I wish I caught it on video.

They've got nothing on King Abdullah's Motorcade :)

Only way to tell which one the king is in is by looking at the roof..his S class roof is wayyy too high..it looks funny.

Amazingly, when the Bush car brakes down, they just cant rush im over into the backup limo that backs up to collect him?

Loads of guys in sunglasses runs around looking for possible treats. Thing is, the longer you wait there, the more time you give the possible treats to get into possition. Just rush the guy over in the other car ASAP.

AND, I too saw a Obamas motorcade here in Norway a year or so ago. Question then: Who are all the crew-members that follows? Seems like total waste and overkill to bring all these people to a small party. It was the Nobel peace price. No wargame in the UN.

If this cirkus happens everywhere he goes, all the time, I would say there are quite some money wasted here...

In 1996, I saw the "parade" when the Russian president Boris Jeltsin visited Oslo in official buisiness. It was about 1:10th of the Obama's rolling circus...

Amazingly, when the Bush car brakes down, they just cant rush im over into the backup limo that backs up to collect him?

Loads of guys in sunglasses runs around looking for possible treats. Thing is, the longer you wait there, the more time you give the possible treats to get into possition. Just rush the guy over in the other car ASAP.

They were going to put him in the backup limo, but Bush decided to just walk the rest of the way. They figured it was safe enough for him to do so, although I am sure the SS would have preferred he ride in the other limo.

AND, I too saw a Obamas motorcade here in Norway a year or so ago. Question then: Who are all the crew-members that follows? Seems like total waste and overkill to bring all these people to a small party. It was the Nobel peace price. No wargame in the UN.

They have to always be prepared.

If this cirkus happens everywhere he goes, all the time, I would say there are quite some money wasted here...

Have you checked out The US budget deficit?