UGR vs ######

baazinakon

Guest Rob Burgundy

A couple things.

Body language says SO much.

I hate people like that tall redneck who talks over people and try's to incite conflicts.

Its obvious that any UGR car would be faster then a 800HP bolt on kit. KC holds every record in TTG'S with his cars and hes built some of the best cars on the road,he has nothing to prove. Why would he involve himself in something so menial.

HOLY HELL that TTG was pulling away from the bike quick.

That girl needs to be hollowed out by my meat drill.

A couple things.

I hate people like that tall redneck who talks over people and try's to incite conflicts.

Its obvious that any UGR car would be faster then a 800HP bolt on kit. KC holds every record in TTG'S with his cars and hes built some of the best cars on the road,he has nothing to prove. Why would he involve himself in something so menial.

:iamwithstupid:

A couple things.

she could ride my crotch rocket....

A couple things.

A couple things.

VERY well said. UGR knows they are the best at what they do, there was no need to stoop down to that level, IMO.

As far as the girl goes, give me a couple of shower curtains to wrap around my dick and I am ready to dance!! :monkeyleft:

i love underground racing's fcuk you attitude that they've had since day one.

that tall redneck dude is a cock.

KC was there to tell the truth of what a copy cat system ###### has produced.

SW backed this up with mention of the pics and info taken of his black car.

Way to go guys... Nice seeing this told to Nero in the flesh.

That was a fun night against the Hayabusa...he was a stroked and NOS bike (made 314 whp I think) and we just romped him. I was on the kill setting and the car just rolled out hard. We have some other angles on tape and will post them as soon as the vid is ready.

Peter

A couple things.

+1. Deciding not to accept some shit talker's challenge to race does not necessarily equate to not standing behind your product.

That guy is bad annoying and he is the most outrun bike owner on the internet, nearly every race vid I see involving him he gets rolled on.

To put things in perspective, I have a stock motor 08 Hayabusa ( 189rwhp on motor, 232 rwhp on NOS) that runs 9.0s at 153mph on motor and 8.60's at 165mph on kit. You think something might be fishy with a 314hp bike running like that?

That said, Peter's car is as legit as it gets and would definitely beat any bolt on , non turbo Hayabusa out there IMHO.

Guest Rob Burgundy

KC was there to tell the truth of what a copy cat system ###### has produced.

SW backed this up with mention of the pics and info taken of his black car.

Way to go guys... Nice seeing this told to Nero in the flesh.

No doubt BUT the pointing being made is that its comparable to Michael Jordan walking up to a freshly signed rookie and saying "Nice shot dick weed,looks just like mine". The guy is the greatest,people copy the greatest...but he holds every record,he would have nothing to prove or gain by pointing it out..

If someone wants a TTG where do you think they will head first because they know that.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
No doubt BUT the pointing being made is that its comparable to Michael Jordan walking up to a freshly signed rookie and saying "Nice shot dick weed,looks just like mine". The guy is the greatest,people copy the greatest...but he holds every record,he would have nothing to prove or gain by pointing it out..

If someone wants a TTG where do you think they will head first because they know that.

comparable to Michael Jordan walking up to a freshly signed rookie and saying "Nice shot dick weed,looks just like mine".
You must be referring to that copycat Kobe Bryant :icon_mrgreen:

This video really makes me uneasy. I really feel that is was unprofessional even though the instigating busa owner, I dont believe is part of the underground racing crew. Nera was by him self and was getting down talked by what looked to be a guy that had waaay to many drinks. Then it was totally uncalled for that SW and his goon squad of nut swingers came and surrounded Nera like a high school fight was about to break out. Anyone that knows anything about cars knows a built motor car thats running double the boost will end up winning. Now if it where a stage 1 vs the ###### car then it would be ok. But that was not the case. And to say jessica can't drive is a insult she "banged" which im sure she is pro at on many levels the gears in her supra and ran her first 8 sec pass.

SW, UGR and Johnvon know Jessica can drive. Johnvon was just doing anything he could to bait Nero. Sure, bad taste. It's undeniable though that the kit looks really close to UGR's work and that they took a shit ton of pics of SW's black Gallardo's setup...

This video really makes me uneasy. I really feel that is was unprofessional even though the instigating busa owner, I dont believe is part of the underground racing crew. Nera was by him self and was getting down talked by what looked to be a guy that had waaay to many drinks. Then it was totally uncalled for that SW and his goon squad of nut swingers came and surrounded Nera like a high school fight was about to break out. Anyone that knows anything about cars knows a built motor car thats running double the boost will end up winning. Now if it where a stage 1 vs the ###### car then it would be ok. But that was not the case. And to say jessica can't drive is a insult she "banged" which im sure she is pro at on many levels the gears in her supra and ran her first 8 sec pass.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nero is a stand up guy and if it were an equal race between the two camps (same stage setups) you bet your ass he isn't backing down. I understand the attitude of UGR, but it's going a little too far...