Does an '08 Rosso Andromeda Superleggera exist?

oufan2929

Just curious. If so, how many? I'm told there are 3 RA cars built in '05. What about '06 and '07? Where can I find build #'s on lambo's? Searched on here but can't find. Thanks--Andy

The original Superleggera was a MY08 model only. It originally had 4 colours --- Arancio Borealis (orange), Giallo Midas (yellow), Grigio Telesto (gray), and Nero Noctis (black). Bianco Monocerus (white) was later added as a fifth colour. Superleggera's do not exist prior to 2008. So the said RA SL is either a repainted SL or it's just a G coupe that's made to look like a SL. Check the interior, a real SL would have a full Alcantara interior with carbon fibre door panels (with no arm rests), different seats, floor mats and sun visors. I can't imagine someone would go through all the trouble and expense to redo the interior to match a SL. And Rosso Andromeda is not a G colour so it'll be extra to order that colour from factory. All in all it just doesn't sound right.

The original Superleggera was a MY08 model only. It originally had 4 colours --- Arancio Borealis (orange), Giallo Midas (yellow), Grigio Telesto (gray), and Nero Noctis (black). Bianco Monocerus (white) was later added as a fifth colour. Superleggera's do not exist prior to 2008. So the said RA SL is either a repainted SL or it's just a G coupe that's made to look like a SL. Check the interior, a real SL would have a full Alcantara interior with carbon fibre door panels (with no arm rests), different seats, floor mats and sun visors. I can't imagine someone would go through all the trouble and expense to redo the interior to match a SL. And Rosso Andromeda is not a G colour so it'll be extra to order that colour from factory. All in all it just doesn't sound right.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm aware that the '08's are only year for Super G. Just wanting to know how hard it is to find a Rosso Andromeda G at all, with the ultimate find being a Super G. Thanks for answering my question about the Super G specifically. Now, I wonder how many '06/07's were made? I have an '05 located, owner is just not ready to sell...On this site is where I read that there were only 3 made in '05.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm aware that the '08's are only year for Super G. Just wanting to know how hard it is to find a Rosso Andromeda G at all, with the ultimate find being a Super G. Thanks for answering my question about the Super G specifically. Now, I wonder how many '06/07's were made? I have an '05 located, owner is just not ready to sell...On this site is where I read that there were only 3 made in '05.

No problem and thanks for the clarification. I personally haven't come across or aware of any RA G at all; perhaps other members can chime in. I am not sure if I like RA on a G but that's just me. I think Rosso Metis is a superior red colour for the G (again, my opinion only) and they definitely made a few for the MY05. I have also seen a MY08 in Rosso Metis.

There are no Rosso Andromeda Super G's. They did not offer that color. Much to everyone's dismay, and to that of Wayne (G Force) the factory also denied his request for a Verde Ithaca Super G. As for RA Gallardo Coupes, I ordered the first one in the country along with the guys at Lamborghini Dallas (they are now at Lambo Houston) and I believe Lamborghini Chicago(the non Gold Coast guys). I ordered two cars, one in RA and the other in Verde Ithaca. I don't know what happened to the RA car, but the Verde car went to a board member here that lived in Ft Myers Fl. It was wrecked by a old lady changing lanes into it, reassembled by Ultimate Motors in Orlando and put back on the road. When the car rolled in 06, I remember quite a few Verde Ithaca cars but next to no RA cars. I know there were a few. A couple in 07 also. Never saw one in 08. Have never seen that color on a LP 560. Good luck finding them, they are few and far between but a great color none the less.

^^^ What a color!!!

Yeah, i like it......it would look great with a set of ADV wheels on it.........................................

Yeah, i like it......it would look great with a set of ADV wheels on it.........................................

And an RSC front bumper while you're at it:)

QUOTE (BossGT @ Mar 29 2011, 01:34 PM) *

And an RSC front bumper while you're at it:)

I second the motion!!! :icon_thumleft:

QUOTE (BossGT @ Mar 29 2011, 01:34 PM) *

I second the motion!!! :icon_thumleft:

Ok!!! Now i just need to start up a collection.....any donations?????? :)

There was a RA Gallardo for sale in the twin cities last summer but it sold out of state so not sure where it ended up.

it looked awesome in the sun

4961519301_dc31c37105_b.jpg

4962112288_e8799e7a1a_b.jpg

Wow, it's amazing how hard it is to capture Rosso Andromeda on camera. It's one of those colors that must be seen in person. I've only seen a Spyder which was an 07 I think. Loved it. I think it would be a nice color for the 570.

• 2 weeks later...

Symbolic out of San Diego had a RA Superleggera for sale earlier this year. Was brand new...not sure if that made it MY 2011 or MY 2012.