Good bYe LP Brethren!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Another one in Rome. They are even hiding the cars in trailers to keep them away from Allan!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.. I expect better from you..

Do you feel you have to sample EVERY gellato shop in Italy?

Don't forget to try the Hostoria de Pietro

Went to the hotel Eden... No aventacrappo. That being said... As I walked along out of nowhere I started to hear,gasps, clapping, standing ovations and then came the site of the most beautiful car in the world..... A red Ferrari 458!

On another road I ran into what must be lambo n it's Italian cousin in a white lp560 with side lambo badges... Then in front of a hotel was parked the great ninja warrior, a grey gtr, and lastly a yellow California.

Tried to eat lunch at your hosteria jpegs but it was empty and not a soul in site.

Not a lunch place Allan, dinner only

Too late then. Still sick, watched a bunch of races.. Lambo came in first 2x.. Then 3rd then 6th.

You've been sick for a couple of days, you ok?

Dont know what happened..was feeling fine, then all of a sudden one night got a major sore throat. Felt like razor blades, then it combined with a massive cold,congestion and a cough. Gotten some mess from the pharmacy though.. Feel a little better today but I'm still hanging outi in the room and I sent the wife out tom find herself a new boyfriend. Pretty sure I had a fever too.

Sorry to hear that. Sucks being sick, REALLY sucks being sick on vacation.

Yes it does. Thanks. Maybe its because I didn't eat enough gelatto!

Dont know what happened..was feeling fine, then all of a sudden one night got a major sore throat. Felt like razor blades, then it combined with a massive cold,congestion and a cough. Gotten some mess from the pharmacy though.. Feel a little better today but I'm still hanging outi in the room and I sent the wife out tom find herself a new boyfriend. Pretty sure I had a fever too.

damn i felt the razor blade feeling for the past 3days..feels horrible. hope u feel better!

Hmmmmmmmmmm! All this time in Europe and only 3 pictures. One of a castle not in Italy, A fake ghost picture, and a concentration camp, talk of Ferrari, pissing and moaning about all the ugly woman and the only picture of a car was posted by someone not in Italy.

I leave for Northern Italy Next month for 3 weeks. I’ve rented a villa on Lake Como to use as my base. Will go to Stelvio Pass, St. Moritz, Lambo factory tour, visit with Albert, Emilo (and my former Roadster :) ) and stuff.....................................

Not a challenge Alan but if I get my new laptop sorted out before I leave I think I could do better. :icon_mrgreen:

Sick on vacations sucks - do get better!

Hmmmmmmmmmm! All this time in Europe and only 3 pictures. One of a castle not in Italy, A fake ghost picture, and a concentration camp, talk of Ferrari, pissing and moaning about all the ugly woman and the only picture of a car was posted by someone not in Italy.

I leave for Northern Italy Next month for 3 weeks. I’ve rented a villa on Lake Como to use as my base. Will go to Stelvio Pass, St. Moritz, Lambo factory tour, visit with Albert, Emilo (and my former Roadster :) ) and stuff.....................................

Not a challenge Alan but if I get my new laptop sorted out before I leave I think I could do better. :icon_mrgreen:

Sick on vacations sucks - do get better!

That would be if I didn't have almost 2000 pictures so far. Just can't load them into my iPad.

Hanging out with Albert sounds boring, he will just bitch about getting robbed on his countach , and I've already done the factory.

That would be if I didn't have almost 2000 pictures so far. Just can't load them into my iPad.

Hanging out with Albert sounds boring, he will just bitch about getting robbed on his countach , and I've already done the factory.

Whoa! Easy tiger! You must be extra cranky because your sick. Sometimes, just sometimes, some peoples glass is half full.

Whoa! Easy tiger! You must be extra cranky because your sick. Sometimes, just sometimes, some peoples glass is half full.

Not cranky..read joke.. It was sarcasm...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... ;)

Hope you have a great time.. And yes, the sad truth is no hot girls.. Frizzy hair, big noses, no makeup, bad complexions and good god one hit me with some stank breath I almost died. As a matter of fact that maybe what got me sick.

I live for gelatto! Investigated the westin excelsior tonight... No aventador...

Wow does that bring back memories. I stayed at the Westin Excelsior back in 2001 in Florence and the Regina Hotel Baglioni in Rome. I was 10 at the time...although they seemed extremely nice to me then, what's the real verdict on them?

Wow does that bring back memories. I stayed at the Westin Excelsior back in 2001 in Florence and the Regina Hotel Baglioni in Rome. I was 10 at the time...although they seemed extremely nice to me then, what's the real verdict on them?

The excelsior in florance is nice.