Good bYe LP Brethren!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all I see that MAY be your "ghost". Is this what you see?

post-7086-1303187102_thumb.jpg

This is all I see that MAY be your "ghost". Is this what you see?

Untitled.jpg

Yes, and if you look close you can still see something when i took the pic without flash..

Honestly... they were all gross.. The hot ones you wouldnt give a second look to in L.A.

:rolleyes:

Like you aren't known to SLANT your biases to an extreme.

There's some truth to what you're saying I'm sure, plus some typical Alan exaggeration. :icon_thumleft:

I don't recall negative comments on Polish girls....I wonder why? :lol2:

Here's a fact:

More men in the US have rubbed one out to the image of a hot Italian American girl than a hot Polish American girl. :icon_super:

The inspiration for the most beautiful cars in the world......where do you think it comes from??

I let the first few comments go in good fun, but enough is enough....sorry bro. :icon_mrgreen:

One of my favorite places was Krakow.. The hotel Copernicus we stayed at was very nice. It blew away the Danieli in Venice, the people super nice, and I really enjoyed my time in the city...

P1000544.JPG

P1000545.JPG

P1000546.JPG

P1000362.JPG

P1000363.JPG

P1000371.JPG

P1000377.JPG

P1000380.JPG

:rolleyes:

Like you aren't known to SLANT your biases to an extreme.

There's some truth to what you're saying I'm sure, plus some typical Alan exaggeration. :icon_thumleft:

I don't recall negative comments on Polish girls....I wonder why? :lol2:

Here's a fact:

More men in the US have rubbed one out to the image of a hot Italian American girl than a hot Polish American girl. :icon_super:

The inspiration for the most beautiful cars in the world......where do you think it comes from??

I let the first few comments go in good fun, but enough is enough....sorry bro. :icon_mrgreen:

Actually what i said about polish girls is much the same, except that occasionally you saw a drop dead gorgeous one.. The majority, were skinny, good body but with a face that could kill. Bad teeth, crooked nose, shit growing on their faces etc..

I agree with your statement about HOT AMERICAN/ITALIAN and hot POLISH/AMERICAN girls.. Thats the point, the UGLINESS has been bred out of them..... :icon_thumleft:

Polish girl I was about to post...

NOPW REPENT!!

P1000487.JPG

P1000488.JPG

P1000401.JPG

:lol2: these are not my thing also!!

We obviously have a different opinion of HOT! Hairy chicks with crooked noses, shit growing on their face and mustaches are not my cup of tea! :icon_thumleft:

Kind of personal, but Ill share a pic. my grandmother died when i was 6 months old, and the only picture ive always remembered of her was her grave.. I made my mom take me 2 hours out of the way to go see her grave for the first time ever.. Incredible cemetary..

P1000222.JPG

P1000232.JPG

P1000231.JPG

Aushwitz... Words cant convey seeing it for the first time ever.. Just total heart sinking feeling the whole time.. One thing I realised seeing the amount of kids touring the site from all over Europe and realised American kids never get the opportunity to learn about things like this, the way Europeans do..

P1000241.JPG

P1000242.JPG

P1000243.JPG

P1000244.JPG

P1000246.JPG

P1000251.JPG

P1000260.JPG

P1000264.JPG

P1000272.JPG

P1000273.JPG

P1000274.JPG

P1000278.JPG

P1000279.JPG

P1000280.JPG

P1000281.JPG

P1000282.JPG

P1000286.JPG

Oh, one thing I also loved. In Poland, along the highway as you drive along in the middle of the day.. there are hookers skattered around...

Guest Rob Burgundy

I remember standing on this exact spot and noticing the weird musky smell in the air. Made me sick to think it was the smell of burnt human soaked into the building.

post-5-1303223102.jpg

I remember standing on this exact spot and noticing the weird musky smell in the air. Made me sick to think it was the smell of burnt human soaked into the building.

P1000278.JPG

:iamwithstupid:

P1000278.JPG

Check this out.. On the same street where they rounded up the jews to ship them off, was the pharmacy that was issuing fake papers and hiding jews. Schindlers factory etc.. They still keep chairs that they used to sit them in around..

The last picture shows an example of a sign you will find all over the cities.. It says the date, where Hitlers soldiers shot 50 people up against that wall.. Those signs were everywhere.

P1000645.JPG

P1000648.JPG

P1000649.JPG

P1000652.JPG

P1000653.JPG

P1000654.JPG

P1000655.JPG

P1000656.JPG

P1000663.JPG

P1000669.JPG

P1000672.JPG

P1000852.JPG

If you liked the way our cementaries look, you should see them at night on November 1st (we don't celebrate Halloween, it's a very sad day here, everybody visit the graves of the loved ones).

If you liked the way our cementaries look, you should see them at night on November 1st (we don't celebrate Halloween, it's a very sad day here, everybody visit the graves of the loved ones).

Even when we were there, plenty of candles lit, flowers etc.. I want to say it was a rainy monday afternoon. This cemetary was in Nova Ruda.

Thank you for posting the pictures, I've read "What is a Man" adds an eerie touch.

For hot women, I am sure you would find plenty in Hungary and Prague. All the hot ones could already be in America working as models :)

Thank you for posting the pictures, I've read "What is a Man" adds an eerie touch.

For hot women, I am sure you would find plenty in Hungary and Prague. All the hot ones could already be in America working for Tom Ford :)

We also visited the Synagogue in the Jewish Ghetto.

P1000621.JPG

P1000622.JPG

P1000623.JPG

P1000624.JPG

P1000625.JPG

P1000626.JPG

P1000628.JPG

P1000633.JPG