My New Benz

OVI

Hey Guys

I havnt been on this for what seems like FOREVER!!! Been extremely busy with a few ( many ) projects.

However I just picked up a new ride to have out in California. Its a 2011 Pearl White Mercedes S550 with black and Tan interior. More pics to come.

photo.jpg

Chipster - I did not really need or want the power from the S65 ( and yes 07 S65 is about the same in price) as this is more of a daily driver out here in Cali while i am doing business. I will just be keeping this one for comfort and class. Also to be honest I love the LED's on it haha.

Nath4n - you got the color right bud. Bad picture for the color. It was overcast the day I picked it up.

Now it needs a matching Balloon White sister that has a v10!

Congrats on the new car! She's gorgeous!

Now do this... ;) Jordan's S550...

5539225882_346a1c372e_b.jpg

[/shameless product promotion]

HAHAHA love the promotion Jordan! Trust me brother I am very much so looking at getting a set. Saw that S on your facebook page, and LOVE IT. Those wheels look amazing!!! And you guys always make the rides look sick!!

Thank You guys! My photographer buddy should be coming to town soon. So should have some cool shots.

OVI Congratz I love the S Class.

Do you have any interior shots?

I've been looking at a diesel one :icon_mrgreen: but my wife is saying it's an old's man car :(

ADV.1 Wheels do you have any other wheels set up for the S Class? I've browsed your website but I couldn't see any.

Fortis - I have 2 quick snaps, but ill get some up soon. Here are the snaps.

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I was thinking it would be an "old man" car too, but honestly out of all the larger luxury sedans out this one is still my fav. has the room, power, look, and serious comfort. Just in my opinion the next level up would be bentley or rolls obviously. For a DD I love it.

Soup - I agree with you man. Amg wheels look clean. Still thinking about giving it something more though.

OVI I like that interior, very good choice.

I was seriously looking at the updated CL but it is a bit of a pain with the kids, you have to shift the seats all the time for them to get in and out, the S class is awesome but it does come with the old man image :) unless you lower in and throw some crazy wheels on it.

They are delivering a diesel one to my house today for few days, I love the torque of the diesel engine, the car is so comfortable it puts me to sleep :icon_mrgreen:

I will see what my wife thinks about it, she is too scared to drive it because its size, I think if she has it for few days she might get used to it.

I think before the end of this year I will also be driving an old's man car :lol2:

I see S-Classes so often, I forget how large they are on the inside. I was in the driver seat of an S63 and looked back at my buddy in the right rear and it was like he was a few "rows back" on an airplane. HUGE inside. For a DD it's a clear choice!

HAHAHA love the promotion Jordan! Trust me brother I am very much so looking at getting a set. Saw that S on your facebook page, and LOVE IT. Those wheels look amazing!!! And you guys always make the rides look sick!!

Thank You guys! My photographer buddy should be coming to town soon. So should have some cool shots.

Thanks for the compliment! If we can ever do anything to help you out just drop me an email or PM. :)

ADV.1 Wheels do you have any other wheels set up for the S Class? I've browsed your website but I couldn't see any.

Don't want to threadjack this... but can do any of the wheels you see on our site on other cars for the S-Class as well - every set we do is a one-off set. Here is a very different look but the only other photoshoot I have on hand of a S550. http://www.flickr.com/photos/advance1/sets...ith/5121925781/

ADV.1 they look awesome, I don't like that color but I am sure that can be changed, was the S class pictured lowered?

The only odd looking thing is the disc brake :icon_mrgreen:

I remember sitting in the front seat of a S class and looking back at the backseat where my friend was sitting in..i told him "damn this car shrinked you!" LOL

nice car..love it. ADV1 rims will look sick on it

Fortis - Did you drive that diesel yet? Any thoughts?

Lambo91 - I agree with you. its bigger inside than it looks. Im getting some shitty weather in Cali where I am at so i havnt taken any new snaps. Hope it clears up this weekend.

cheers

OVI I didn't, they were late delivering it and I had to go away for the weekend, I will get it on Wednesday now, I will report back.

• 7 months later...

so after dragging my feet big time I finally took some time to go get some actual pictures of my merc and not just some random snaps. Im no photographer, but IMO they turned out ok.

0ee1e3d.jpg

a7394c4.jpg

bdd40ed.jpg

da6c627.jpg

c31c723.jpg

dfa1fbb.jpg

1af1815.jpg

9d644c5.jpg

5697542.jpg

9cc9926.jpg

55e24d0.jpg

c018b69.jpg