Gentlemen, I present to you...

VCR

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
License plate:

GLDMMBR

:iamwithstupid: There's your vanity plate right there!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your gold LP570-4 Superleggera is BRILLIANT! Congrats on your choices when spec'ing the car.

The gold wheels on the SV are terrible. In fact I don't think that color is good on that car either but the wheels stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

yawn..old car rehashed to get every last buck out of an ageing platform..but you're happy, so congrats..but in a year you will wish you have waited..like the color..looks nice. Reminds me of a 70's Chevelle...

I LOVE GOOOOLD!

Austin-Powers-Goldmember.jpg

License plate:

GLDMMBR

:iamwithstupid: There's your vanity plate right there!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :turboalex:

Awesome.......I like it! Congrats and enjoy it in the best of health.

What mods are coming? Is there a way to lower the car (alot) other than getting new coilovers?

Thanks, just some minor bolt-on's and and few CF bits & pieces. Nothing major for the time being. Don't think there's any other way to lower the car other than new coilovers.

Very unique choice. Congrats!

I tried to see if making the lip black would have an effect but I failed with the shadow blending in

vcr.jpg

You knew that Superleggera's come with a black bumper, right? I asked mine to be in Performante style.

Congrats! Are you going to attend any C&C's or shows this summer?

Thanks! Will try.

yawn..old car rehashed to get every last buck out of an ageing platform..but you're happy, so congrats..but in a year you will wish you have waited..like the color..looks nice. Reminds me of a 70's Chevelle...

Thank you as well. In a way you are correct. But I got a fair deal on the trade and in all honesty I don't have much to complain about the current chassis. There will always be something better down the pipeline and I already have plans for 2013. 70's Chevelle, particularly the SS, can be worth $$$. :icon_mrgreen:

I know that color is very difficult to shoot, VCR you must organize a pro shoot for us? :icon_super:

I can't get over how good the car looks.

Hmm I wonder what an Aventador would look like in that color. Is that a color one can order?

Thank you very much again everyone for the compliments!

VCR how about that review? :icon_mrgreen:

Give me some time to drive it more...

Also, I have access to a 458 so I'm working on a quick comparison. Stay tuned please.

Hmm I wonder what an Aventador would look like in that color. Is that a color one can order?

I wonder about that too. Not sure if factory would be willing but never say never.