Miura ride..

lambolp400s

Went yesterday to the "start of season" sportscarmeeting here in Oslo. But since my Pantera is on blocks for some work, I had to ride shotgun in a Miura instead. It's a dirty job..... and so on...

I wonder how many other Miura's in the world that have been restored to this level are being used as much as this one?

Out of the 10 Lambos at the meet, I have a feeling that the Miura was photographed the most....

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1500.JPG

Went yesterday to the "start of season" sportscarmeeting here in Oslo. But since my Pantera is on blocks for some work, I had to ride shotgun in a Miura instead. It's a dirty job..... and so on...

I wonder how many other Miura's in the world that have been restored to this level are being used as much as this one?

Out of the 10 Lambos at the meet, I have a feeling that the Miura was photographed the most....

Nice, looks like fun

Cheers Jim

That nose just looks like it rest on the pavement.......

+1

Have a inch or two of air there. Not like the E-type Jag. They rest on the ground.

Miura looks great from all angles but drives like shit. I remember driving a couple of SV's through the mountains and it was kind of scary and that is before i get to the brakes lol.

Still, best looking sportscar ever made imo

Miura looks great from all angles but drives like shit. I remember driving a couple of SV's through the mountains and it was kind of scary and that is before i get to the brakes lol.

Still, best looking sportscar ever made imo

Were you throwing the car around like it was a small Lotus? I'd imagine if you didn't corner it aggressively you would be fine. :)

How did the 365 GTB/4 fare in comparison, handling/braking wise?

Were you throwing the car around like it was a small Lotus? I'd imagine if you didn't corner it aggressively you would be fine. :)

How did the 365 GTB/4 fare in comparison, handling/braking wise?

Daytona sucks too. No italian car of the 70's,80's,90's and even as late as early 2000's has decent brakes. What's the point of driving a sportscar if you are not going to corner aggressively. Daytona slightly more comfortable than Miura as Miura seating vs pedals vs steering wheel is brutal. Daytona steering like truck or early 70's corvette.

They both sound amazing mind you.

They both sound amazing mind you.

In the end, for these cars that's all that really matters...6 Weber carburetors and a V12 is heaven. :icon_super: :icon_pidu:

I believe Movit has brakes for the Miura, that can be installed with the factory rims.

With modern cars, the Miura driver, is not the brave person on the fun run. It is the driver, who is riding in front of him :icon_mrgreen:

I believe Movit has brakes for the Miura, that can be installed with the factory rims.

With modern cars, the Miura driver, is not the brave person on the fun run. It is the driver, who is riding in front of him :icon_mrgreen:

I remember that, Miura needs an anchor to be thrown out the windown to slow it down.

Jealous! Looks like a blast! Someone needs to get one of these drives up in HD on youtube, the sound of that v12 is HEAVEN on wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

Not long, not much revs, not HD, but next time maybe....

But please do notice the unbelivable cool carpets in the car. Same type you had in the bathrooms back in the days :icon_super:

Not long, not much revs, not HD, but next time maybe....

But please do notice the unbelivable cool carpets in the car. Same type you had in the bathrooms back in the days :icon_super:

Now that's :headbang: