Looking for a Transporter

OVI

Hey Guys. So I just picked up a new place in south florida and am extremely excited to get my ass back to florida. I need to transport two of my cars from california, and was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction for some good transport companies or people.

Much appreciated.

wouldnt mind frank martin to transport my stuff, just not into his most recent shenanigans

Hey Guys. So I just picked up a new place in south florida and am extremely excited to get my ass back to florida. I need to transport two of my cars from california, and was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction for some good transport companies or people.

Great experience with Intercity Lines - http://www.intercitylines.com/

yes to team Steve/Clara (took great care)

no to Ed (nothing major but greasy fingerprints all over interior were not appreciated - gloves would have done the trick, and our lambo steering wheel cover was misplaced - they replaced it - $30 item - not a big deal)

two trips: Pittsburgh to Phoenix and Las Vegas to Pittsburgh (PA) - both trips had guaranteed dates - they met all dates

Great experience with Exotic Car Transport - http://www.exoticcartransport.com/

team Eddie/Wendy - awesome job and took great care

Round trip Pittsburgh to Pocono (long weekend) - had guaranteed dates which were met

Overall good experience with Passport Transport - http://passporttransport.com/index.shtml

driver Szpak (his first name) took great care

communication and customer service was underwhelming but it worked out okay.

Was able to track progress of truck with GPS link (pros/cons to this - it can be misleading)

Sarasota FL to Pittsburgh PA (one way) - no guaranteed dates were needed - I was just a tiny bit anxious since I had just bought the car...they kept changing the route and delaying delivery after telling me it would be picked up by Friday (it was after 2 delays) and delivered no later than Monday and maybe sooner (I got it Thursday after 3 delays) - not bad but they would have been better to underpromise & overdeliver than the reverse - ultimately I got the car in excellent condition.

A friend with a Murci used Thomas Sunday with excellent results.

If you search the forum you'll find more info...

Good luck!

Don't have experience with these folks but they transported the "company" cars for GIRO. This is their truck at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch on the last day of the trip (my car in front). Coolest truck ever!

P6150524.JPG

Carol thanks so much. Ill check them out. Appreciate the recommendations. :icon_thumleft:

Carol thanks so much. Ill check them out. Appreciate the recommendations. :icon_thumleft:

I second her recommendation of Exotic Car Transport. They do all of my shipping for me and always exceed your expectations on both service and dates. Ask for Dirk and tell him I sent you.

I used Newman International. They were very fast and came on schedule... no complaints. They have a fleet of trucks that are the go between Calif and Florida so you don't have to wait a week for pickup

Maybe PM member stevecerr he is somewhat in the biz, and will likely be able to assist.

Had a great experience with Premier Auto Carriers 3537 Old Conejo Rd #111 Newbery Park CA 805-480-3701 www.premierautocarriers.com

The driver Steve was ver knowledgeable about exotics and said their company does a lot of transporting for Audi from east coast to west coast. He transported a Gallardo and a BMW M3 for me. Very professional, nice enclosed trailer, VERRRRY careful on the load and strap in.

Thanks Guys. For the most part got it locked down now. Waiting on a few responses and should be all set. I appreciate all of the recommendations..

I used Exotic Car Trasport (the big yellow truck that ads in Dupont) for a Florida to CA.... Great experience.

the guys LAMBO N IT reffered me to were great

im glad it worked out! yeah anywhere from FL to CA or vice versa they are tough to beat.