So I took the Scud to the movies and...

peakcompletions

Came out to find a CD on my window with a note...

"Hope you don't mind but I took some pics of your car... here are all the files.. let me know if you are interested in allowing me to take more..."

He photoshopped out my license plate... took all HDR and edited them while I was watching Transformers 3... HAHAHA long movie but still had to applaud him on the business approach... pretty damn quick.

See what you guys think :D

Scuderia_1_1.jpg

Scuderia_1_2.jpg

Scuderia_1_3.jpg

Scuderia_1_4.jpg

Scuderia_1_5.jpg

Scuderia_1_6.jpg

not a fan of the photos, they are too overdone but the situatuon seems pretty cool :)

oh yeah, the car looks great :icon_thumleft: you're doing the SPE 599, right? any info on that? :D

Applaud the effort, but the photos look like shit. God I hate HDR and whoever came up with it. The pictures would have probably looked fine normally.

BTW, what kind of movie theater is that? You have your own private theater?

HAHA thanks guys! Yeah what impressed me more than the photos was the approach... editing could have been better and some could have been sharper but in that time frame was pretty impressive.. that and completely removing the license plate and holder impressed me... nice touch... HDR.. well thats just some guys cup of tea and others not so much.. i like subtle HDR in the right situation.. most of the time not.

the parking situation HAHAHA there is an Car and Home Theater store beside the theater and they do a lot of work for me... so I just parked under their covered parking and walked next door :D

but in that time frame was pretty impressive.. that and completely removing the license plate and holder impressed me...

removing license plate and holder on photoshop is a 20sec job...what impress me most is he manage to get all the things done and even burn it out on a CD..now thats impressive!

Gotta give the photographer credit for a unique business approach!! For what it will cost it might work out.

Gotta give the photographer credit for a unique business approach!! For what it will cost it might work out.

:iamwithstupid:

Talk about a go getter!

I think it is impressive. We have a lot of guys on this board that say things are easy to do in Photoshop yet Donnie seems to be the only winning banner every Friday. If you are looking for someone to take some photos for you I would give the guy a shot.

I think it is impressive. We have a lot of guys on this board that say things are easy to do in Photoshop yet Donnie seems to be the only winning banner every Friday. If you are looking for someone to take some photos for you I would give the guy a shot.

3:30 - end.

Did a great job. would def get in touch... see whats up. Def self starter.. give him credit for that!

• 4 weeks later...