VI Aventador, anyone??

CARTOON

You lucky man! That's going to be hot!

I am in the 2nd allocation spot at my dealer, last I talked to him he said it was going to be dec/jan for delivery :(

Holy shit that looks good! Aaron, get some super dark sunglasses and a wig when you drive that thing. It'll friggin draw attention from passing satellites. You're going to need woman repellant by the truckload too.

I am in the 2nd allocation spot at my dealer, last I talked to him he said it was going to be dec/jan for delivery :(

It'll be here before you know it!

Cool, but it probably won't look like that. I think they just boosted the contrast. Look at the wheels -- they can't even be made out. Unlikely.

A couple of things. First, changing the contrast will NOT change the color. You have to change the hue or a selective color for the actual color to change. Changing the contrast will just make things a little darker/vibrant. Below is the version I did without touching the brightness or contrast; just changed the color. The original orange is also posted for comparison.

Doesn't look like VI.

Have you ever seen VI in person? VI will give you multiple hues of greens and yellows depending on the lighting.

07lamborghiniaventadorn.jpg

07lamborghiniaventadorn.jpg

I have but it still looks off on that picture, it's photoshopped so of course it doesn't reflect the true color.

It reminds me of that other Verde color, verde brutal or something (can't come up with the name, has been posted a few times on this forum).

I have but it still looks off on that picture, it's photoshopped so of course it doesn't reflect the true color.

It reminds me of that other Verde color, verde brutal or something (can't come up with the name, has been posted a few times on this forum).

I hear ya. Photoshop can only get you so close on certain things, especially when it comes to metallic colors and things of that nature. I think I know what color you're talking about.

A couple of things. First, changing the contrast will NOT change the color. You have to change the hue or a selective color for the actual color to change. Changing the contrast will just make things a little darker/vibrant. Below is the version I did without touching the brightness or contrast; just changed the color. The original orange is also posted for comparison.

Exactly what I said -- it doesn't look like that. VI is not that dark/vibrant. That is too dark/vibrant. It look liked bumped contrast of VI.