Gallardo in a sand trap....

FikseSTS

You guys really think there is a story to it...

A Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder wound up in a sand trap after the driver took a wrong turn leaving the Concorso Italiano event

Looks like an interesting story is yet to be told!!!!!!

You guys really think there is a story to it...

Link says the guy made a wrong turn. Seems pretty simple to me.

Guy was going too fast over a blind crest. Trust me, he doesnt strike me as the "drivers" type. None the less, the tow truck driver was like a surgeon, got the car out without a scratch. I helped dig the poor guy out, he framed out on clay.

Did they atleast give him an award for Asshat of the show?

He is a German guy there for the Concourse, his name is Sandy Bunchershcott

As with many of us exotics owners .. full of right foot and little idea of direction.

he he.

pebble_beach_2011_lamborghini_gallardo_s

This dude doesn't look German, he looks Asian..I think his name is Lyndon, from the Bay Area...organizes drives (not normally on golf courses though LOL)

Is there a reason we are plastering his name all over the net??? Not the coolest thing in the world but this is the 21st century so it is what it is.

Just saying

Heard he didn't even tip the tow truck driver who spent two hours getting his car out undamaged.

NOT surprised at that. I'd be surprised if he even said Thank You.

Not butt hurt by any means, I don't know the guy nor do i care to be honest. I thought it was funny and if it happened to me I would have made it a great experience (take pics, pose next to car, laugh at my stupid mistake, make it funny and enjoyable)

my main point was when shit happens to anyone whether it be you, I or some random german guy, common courtesy would be to not blast ones name over the net. 80% of the people on this forum give out a fake name as they don't want people looking to much into there private lives. nothing more nothing less.

This could turn into a great photoshop thing for donnie

my main point was when shit happens to anyone whether it be you, I or some random german guy, common courtesy would be to not blast ones name over the net. 80% of the people on this forum give out a fake name as they don't want people looking to much into there private lives. nothing more nothing less.

Fair enough..but the dude didn't even leave a tip so his name stays up LOL. WTF.