UFC DISCUSSION NWS!

porter

Upcoming events. The Calgary card might be worse than Franklin Silva II... ?

149.JPG

151.jpg

ufc_girls_large.jpg

... and for tonight... go SONNEN you crazy fcuk!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SPOILER:

Chael is a donkey.

I see Silva winning by KO in round 2!

When I saw first round was a replay of the first fight I yelled "not this shit again".... But then realized I already knew the end result, so I calmed down :)

Overall all fights were a bit boring.

Wished Chael could have kept going, would have like to see at least two more rounds before the fight were over. Oh well...

And what happened to the Donger?? What a pussy....

Overall all fights were a bit boring.

Wished Chael could have kept going, would have like to see at least two more rounds before the fight were over. Oh well...

And what happened to the Donger?? What a pussy....

Did you see how he landed on his head/neck? Looked bad...

Happy to see Silva win this fight. I am surprised to see him extend any kind of class to Chael after all that has taken place.

Griffin...What an attention whore bitch move(s) that was. At least he realized it and apologized for in the post-fight conference.

Next interesting fight....Henderson vs. Jones.

I wish Yves Lavigne would have let that one go a few seconds more...just to make sure...;)

VERY happy about the result. Sooo...is Chael retiring from the UFC??? :)

There is no one exciting enough in middleweights for him to fight. He could fight munoz or lombard but there is no hype in those fights. I've given up hope on a GSP/Silva fight. I think it all depends on the hendo/bones fight. Its possible he could fight either one (Henderson is the more likely one to happen if he beats bones)

There is no one exciting enough in middleweights for him to fight. He could fight munoz or lombard but there is no hype in those fights. I've given up hope on a GSP/Silva fight. I think it all depends on the hendo/bones fight. Its possible he could fight either one (Henderson is the more likely one to happen if he beats bones)

Silva, Jones, and Dana have all stated Jones and Silva will not fight. Silva even stated it yesterday post-fight. Bones is more likely to move up and fight Dos Santos, which wouldn't be a great idea IMO for Jones. GSP and Silva seems unlikely too even at a catch weight given how small GSP is. I agree though that for Silva in the immediate future there isn't too much on the horizon with any heat.

GSP and Silva seems unlikely too even at a catch weight given how small GSP is.

GSP walks around at around 185-190, but he said he won't move up for one fight, it would be to stay at 185.

Silva, Jones, and Dana have all stated Jones and Silva will not fight. Silva even stated it yesterday post-fight. Bones is more likely to move up and fight Dos Santos, which wouldn't be a great idea IMO for Jones. GSP and Silva seems unlikely too even at a catch weight given how small GSP is. I agree though that for Silva in the immediate future there isn't too much on the horizon with any heat.

:iamwithstupid:

I agree fully.

Would be very cool to see GSP vs Silva, I would have no idea who to cheer for since I like them both a lot :lol2:

Would love to see Silva kick Bones ass though, which probably not will happen either.

Upcoming events. The Calgary card might be worse than Franklin Silva II... ?

149.JPG

Main event should be good, but the rest of the card is pretty shit indeed!

Here's the Lombard v. Boetsch Countdown vid. Really like Boetsch... seems like a decent guy. I think he's over his head in this one though. Oddsmakers have Lombard -310, Boetsch +240. Lombard hasn't lost in 6 years, mostly crushing cans along the way though.

Lombard vs Silva would be quite the fight to watch I think.

I agree with you guys. I think Weidman, Lombard and Rockhold (barely) are the only guys that make sense now, the issue being however that the casual viewer has no idea who these guys are.

It's a bit of a weird situation at MW and almost the same at LHW, although I wouldn't be surprised to see a loss for Jones within the next year.

Lombard is a monster, and intense is the right word.

He doesn't know how he'll end the fight, but it's gonna be in beautiful fashion. <<<< DAMN

Lombard is a monster, and intense is the right word.

He doesn't know how he'll end the fight, but it's gonna be in beautiful fashion.

Biggest pussy I've ever seen in the octagon lol. That was a terrible and boring performance, he would get destroyed by Silva in seconds!