• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anderson Silva vs. Loves the MILFs Henderson

Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Ramen Okami

Anderson Silva vs. Foot Sniffer Belfort

I think Silva takes this one handily - Watched their first fight live and it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. Nor was I expecting the couple next to me to invite my girl and I to "swing" with them afterwards.

Great stuff Porter. Will be an exciting fight for sure!!

Can't wait...With all the shit talking going on, I hope it lives up to the hype.

I really "WANT" Sonnen to win, but if I were to bet: Silva all the way.

That last fight was the worst fight of his life for Silva, and the best fight of his life for Sonnen (even though he lost, you get my point) - And that WON'T happen again.

I think Silva takes this one handily - Watched their first fight live and it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. Nor was I expecting the couple next to me to invite my girl and I to "swing" with them afterwards.

lol :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you guys. I think Silva takes this, although I'd love to see Sonnen win and have his shit talking go nuclear.

Did you run into cake and her husband?

lol :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you guys. I think Silva takes this, although I'd love to see Sonnen win and have his shit talking go nuclear.

Could you imagine only a fraction of what pure comedy we would get if Sonnen won? OMG...

Silva, please, if you read this, I will give you a free blowjob if you fcuk Sonnen up so bad that he looks like BriancrapsonUK once you're done with him!

I don't necessarily love Silva or need to have him win everything, but Sonnen disrespecting Brazil needs to be met with some discipline. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Did you run into cake and her husband?

Could you imagine only a fraction of what pure comedy we would get if Sonnen won? OMG...

Silva, please, if you read this, I will give you a free blowjob if you fcuk Sonnen up so bad that he looks like BriancrapsonUK once you're done with him!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Agree with Mike 100%. Silva's worst fight ever vs. Sonnen's best fight ever - Very unlikely that it'll play out like that again, but I guess anything can happen as Vyce mentioned..lol

I hope to see some vintage Silva in this fight, but like many others here I wouldn't mind seeing Sonnen win either, just for the comedy!

I really can't see this fight going any other way than it went the first time. If Silva doesn't catch him in the first few seconds it's gonna be a long night for him.

I feel that the second Chael does something that reminds Silva of the last fight, that he's gonna be taken out of this one mentally.

i hope Silva wins. just too much thrash talking from Chael. and i don't understand why people give so much credit to Chael when after their last match, he was found to have used PED's. even if he won, that would have been stricken away from him. how can you give credit to someone who used illegal substance in a combat fight? it's going to be a BIG UFC weekend.

i hope Silva wins. just too much thrash talking from Chael. and i don't understand why people give so much credit to Chael when after their last match, he was found to have used PED's. even if he won, that would have been stricken away from him. how can you give credit to someone who used illegal substance in a combat fight? it's going to be a BIG UFC weekend.

silva winning is a boring result.

chael was given an exemption for therapuetic use by the nevada state athletic commission. anyway they all cheat and only some get caught. training at that level especially in your late 30's requirees some extra help

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/7956633/...sterone-therapy

Silva is pissssssseeddd!

Still pretty pissed at the weigh ins! I think Silva never wanted to beat a guy more up then Sonnen. Will be exciting how it affects the fight!

Youtube

I really can't wait for this fight...Both look like they are in top, top shape.

I really can't wait for this fight...Both look like they are in top, top shape.

Honestly, I did not think Chael looked good at all. He looked really tired and "empty". Did you see his face? Dried up completely...looks like the weight loss was aggressive and not the smoothest. Silva looked absolutely normal though.

Will be a great fight. :)