UH-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only SV that i think is iconic is like the Verde Scandal Monterey edition or something like that....But I didnt see the member who owns that posting anything about it here....

The Nip-Tuck SV?

Ah another beautiful car. But doesnt Kev99SV have the same exact car (or even that car?!)

Also in Allans threads he always states up to 98 SV's and that car was a 99.

fc94106_faggotry.jpg

Atleast at the end of my thread there is a climax....unlike your threads saying woah I like it..how much is a good deal..gonna look at ...woops..but I never bought anything threads :thefinger:

Atleast at the end of my thread there is a climax....unlike your threads saying woah I like it..how much is a good deal..gonna look at ...woops..but I never bought anything threads :thefinger:

The climax to your threads are just like your real sex life. Disappointing and full of donkeys :icon_mrgreen:

Doesn't mean a deal wasn't worked out behind the scenes. But Allan said Monterey, so...

I'd be amazed if Kevin sold the SV. I remember when he bought it from my friend. He was still excited about it for months after.