murcivu

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bump for the update! :icon_thumleft:

Just my luck. After wrapping the seats and all, thought I could make them fit. Needless to say, that didn't work out too well. However, not all was lost. This fiasco made me realize that I should have went with this other color combo from the very beginning. I'm now changing out the red to this electric blue seude with red stitching. Here's a little sneak peak. Now awaiting for the new seats to be finished.

20121119_201237.jpg

That blue is nice and everything and I'm going to let it finish but white with red is the greatest color combo of all time.

Not a big fan of pearl white with any blue. Pearl white with read is by far the way to go in my opinion, especially for resale. I do not like blue interior in any car...

Not a big fan of pearl white with any blue. Pearl white with read is by far the way to go in my opinion, especially for resale. I do not like blue interior in any car...

:iamwithstupid:

That blue is nice and everything and I'm going to let it finish but white with red is the greatest color combo of all time.

:iamwithstupid:

Really guys? I'm loving this blue...especially with the red stitching. I'm not too concerned about resale, as I don't plan on selling this car. The red I had was nice, but for some reason became bland after awhile. Maybe I'm more into blue than red. Oh well, wish me luck because there's no turning back now :eusa_dance:

I love what you are doing and I wish you nothing but happiness with how it turns out. I think it will look good. That being said White cars with Red interiors are by far my favorite. In the last 6 months I think I posted about a White/Red Audi RS6 Avant, a 911 Carrera 4S and an M3 Sedan.

I even just asked the wife if I can sell her MDX, buy her a White one (she shares the love of White cars) and then have all of the seats redone in Red.

She said no.

Cannot wait to see this project continue to progress along towards its completion.

Really guys? I'm loving this blue...especially with the red stitching. I'm not too concerned about resale, as I don't plan on selling this car. The red I had was nice, but for some reason became bland after awhile. Maybe I'm more into blue than red. Oh well, wish me luck because there's no turning back now :eusa_dance:

The only thing I wish was this car was a nice Metallic blue. But oh well your building YOUR dream car and thats all that matters. :)

I love what you are doing and I wish you nothing but happiness with how it turns out. I think it will look good. That being said White cars with Red interiors are by far my favorite. In the last 6 months I think I posted about a White/Red Audi RS6 Avant, a 911 Carrera 4S and an M3 Sedan.

I even just asked the wife if I can sell her MDX, buy her a White one (she shares the love of White cars) and then have all of the seats redone in Red.

She said no.

Cannot wait to see this project continue to progress along towards its completion.

Thank you for your the kind words. Don't get me wrong, white with red interior will always be a classic.

The only thing I wish was this car was a nice Metallic blue. But oh well your building YOUR dream car and thats all that matters. :)

Funny you've mentioned that. My next color choice would've been a metallic blue. You got good taste :icon_thumleft:

LOVE the blue. Rock on!

Something about this blue just makes me wanna :icon_pray:

Here's a night shot:

IMG_3628.JPG

Funny you've mentioned that. My next color choice would've been a metallic blue. You got good taste :icon_thumleft:

IMG_3628.JPG

Bummer! You should have went Metallic blue. You would have been glad you did.

POST MORE PICS MAN! thats such a tease! :monkeyleft:

Hey it is your car and YOU decide what YOU like. I always consider re-sale because everytime I buy a new car I always say "I am going to keep this forever" and it never happens LOL. I am sure the blue interior will look great/unique!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey it is your car and YOU decide what YOU like. I always consider re-sale because everytime I buy a new car I always say "I am going to keep this forever" and it never happens LOL. I am sure the blue interior will look great/unique!

If I ever get a Diablo or a Countach they will never be sold. Any other car yes ill consider the resale value but those two hell no, its priceless. :)

Just hang tight! If whoever likes the blue, then the finished interior will be a really nice surprise. Will update with pics sometime next week.

• 4 years later...