Diablo parts.. What should we make?

Allan-Herbie

So the ones on your current car were a custom one off as well or are they available somewhere to order? Thanks!

That I dont in know. I know Alex can get a set..

Man..you guys are more worried about looks! What about the mechanical side of things? Water pumps, idler pullies, valves, gasket sets, engine parts, suspension parts, tie-rod ends, ball joints, etc. Does none of that stuff concern you? Those are the parts that you should be concerning yourselves with, NOT carbon fiber dress-up shit.

Remember AUDI does not care about anything below 2001 (6.0) Once the old cataloged stock is sold out, it gone forever. Start thinking of build stuff that will keep the car on the road, not just looking pretty..they do just fine in that department.

I don't have a diablo, but some things that came to mind

Roof

Rear bonnet & muffler cover

Front lip

Mirrors

Rear bumper delete plates

Valve covers

Oil pan

Any metal underbody parts

For those cars running RWD, a carbon under-tray to seal off the torque tube tunnel and front differential area would be useful. It could probably be used on Murcielagos as well.

Airbox would be cool.

Solid carbon intake tubes to replace the dryer vent ducting would look great and lessen the turbulence from the intake.

Are the diablo's fenders aluminum or composite?

Nick

• 1 month later...

I didn't like the big red buckets either so I purchased the newer light housings and rebuilt the buckets to hold them, then had them painted to match the rest.

Robs_pics_240.jpg

Robs_pics_286.jpg

I didn't like the big red buckets either so I purchased the newer light housings and rebuilt the buckets to hold them, then had them painted to match the rest.

I like them in CF if anything. Painthing them bodycolor just makes the lights looks so small and frameless. Having something like yours over do help though

tailight_covers.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Man..you guys are more worried about looks! What about the mechanical side of things? Water pumps, idler pullies, valves, gasket sets, engine parts, suspension parts, tie-rod ends, ball joints, etc. Does none of that stuff concern you? Those are the parts that you should be concerning yourselves with, NOT carbon fiber dress-up shit.

Remember AUDI does not care about anything below 2001 (6.0) Once the old cataloged stock is sold out, it gone forever. Start thinking of build stuff that will keep the car on the road, not just looking pretty..they do just fine in that department.

well said.