Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

You gotta wonder what on earth would make Walt so desperate that he comes out of hiding (with his cancer in apparent remission) and purchases an M60 with tracer rounds. He won't (as of this episode) use that thing on Hank or any of the DEA agents...my guess is that someone was desperate enough to kidnap a member or members of his family, including Hank and of course Jesse, in order to force him into giving up the formula for his cook. (hell he may have a soft spot for the meth chick who also may get into trouble with the folks she gets into "bed" with.) Or someone has killed or otherwise harmed the aforementioned folks and he has nothing to lose so goes apeshit revenge on whomever killed/harmed his "Family".

My guess is that Walts gotta tear up the ass of the pest control family who seem to have close ties to the prison gang. They seem ruthless as hell and would likely stop at nothing to take over complete control of the meth business and this would include killing/threatening Walt's immediate family and friends/associates. The kid who helped him cook in the houses has a certain crazy look in his eye and freaks me the hell out!

Anyway, such a great show and I'm definitely enjoying the ride!

How about the business woman kidnaps Jesse to compel Hank to come back to cooking. Hank gives her up to his brother in law and the DEA. Then his brother in Law give him a 24 hour head start before he comes after him.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will end like scarface did- remember him watching it with his kid. The ending was on when he was shooting at the people breaking in.

^^^this^^^

I don't always make a confession tape, but when I do....

CHECKMATE

Great turn of events... I still don't remember what the whole deal with the ricin was that Jesse flipped over... might have to go back and rewatch some episodes.

Great turn of events... I still don't remember what the whole deal with the ricin was that Jesse flipped over... might have to go back and rewatch some episodes.

I don't think it makes total sense - I've gone back and reviewed, and read explanations but it seems a bit nonsensical. Jesse basically had an emphiphany over the fact that Hugo is a good pickpocket. Very reaching IMO

I don't think it makes total sense - I've gone back and reviewed, and read explanations but it seems a bit nonsensical. Jesse basically had an emphiphany over the fact that Hugo is a good pickpocket. Very reaching IMO

I don't think it's that reaching. He had suspected foul play and had felt like he almost killed the kid that he cared for. At least now we know how Walt's house gets tourched. 3 episodes left!

I don't think it's that reaching. He had suspected foul play and had felt like he almost killed the kid that he cared for. At least now we know how Walt's house gets tourched. 3 episodes left!

It didn't look like the house was burned though in the future scene when Walt went back to his house

Wow that was such an intense episode.

And Jesse is pissed because he knows that Walt was involved with the poisoning of the kid. He realized it was never Gus Fring like Walt told Jesse it was. The only thing I'm confused of was the Dr. said it was the berries, which walt did give the kid. The last scene of season 4 zooms in to the plant where Walt got the berries. But either way, i think that is the point where Jesse realized he was manipulated once again by walt.

The only thing I'm confused of was the Dr. said it was the berries, which walt did give the kid.

Refresh my memory, where did Walt give the kid the berries?

Refresh my memory, where did Walt give the kid the berries?

Well, they never show him give the kid the berries. But do you remember how Jesse tells them the kid might have ricin poisoning? The doctor ends up saying it was lily of the valley and some times kids eat berries. Then the last scene of season 4 was in Walts back yard and they zoom in to a plant that says lily of the valley. He had Saul get the ricin from Jesse, so maybe he also had Saul give the kid the berries but either way they were implying the walt poisoned the kid.

Well, they never show him give the kid the berries. But do you remember how Jesse tells them the kid might have ricin poisoning? The doctor ends up saying it was lily of the valley and some times kids eat berries. Then the last scene of season 4 was in Walts back yard and they zoom in to a plant that says lily of the valley. He had Saul get the ricin from Jesse, so maybe he also had Saul give the kid the berries but either way they were implying the walt poisoned the kid.

I'm aware of all that, I just thought maybe I missed Walt actually giving the kid the berries.

Right finale time guess work thread.

For some reason the lawyer lives, they always live but Walt or Jesse is going to snuff it soon. I think maybe Jesse dies trying to kill Walt and Hank shoots him.

Hank then ingests the ricin and Walt dies from the cancer.

Edit- changed my mind

Jesse's housefire claims the life of Walt's boys and so Jesse is given the ricin.

The timeline doesn't add up. They opened the scene with that flash forward that is basically a year after what's going on now. Remember the opening scene from season 5? The opening scene of this season is just a continuation of the opening scene of last season, where Walt is 52.

So I doubt Walt would kill anyone with the ricin after all that time goes by.

I'm going on the record and predicting Walt will kill Jesse with the ricin.

The timeline doesn't add up. They opened the scene with that flash forward that is basically a year after what's going on now. Remember the opening scene from season 5? The opening scene of this season is just a continuation of the opening scene of last season, where Walt is 52.

Time will tell my good man, time will tell.