Does anyone know this car? (Verde Ithaca Roadster at Interstate)

Diabolic

Make sure you have the front diff checked. Not sure how long it has had the aftermarket wheels, but they can slowly (or very very quickly) fry the diff. Put on a lift and turn rear wheels, simple as that.

Car looks slick though, should be cheap with those miles.

A guy in our car club had that car...Hope this helps....

Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report

2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

Report Run Date: 2011-06-08 13:34:52.498 EDT

Report Summary

* Class: Upscale - Ultra

* Engine: 6.2L 12 Cyl Unleaded Gas

* Country of Assembly: Italy

* Vehicle Age: 6 year(s)

* Calculated Owners: 4

* VIN: ZHWBU26S65LA01414

* Year: 2005

* Make: Lamborghini

* Model: Murcielago Roadster

* Style/Body: Convertible 2D

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.

About the AutoCheck Score

This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

buyback

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.

About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck

Reported accidents: 1

Title and ProblemCheck

Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck

Your vehicle checks out!

Last Reported Odometer Reading: 2,131

Vehicle Use and EventCheck

Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported

View Full History

AccidentCheck

Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

A problem has been found with this vehicle. Information Reported! AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (ZHWBU26S65LA01414). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Accidents Reported on This Vehicle

Accident No. Reported Date Location

1 06/10/2005 SAINT CHARLES, IL

Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (ZHWBU26S65LA01414) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:

image No abandoned title record

image No damaged title or major damage incident record

image No fire damaged title record

image No grey market title record

image No hail damage title record

image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record

image No junk or scrapped title record

image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record

image No odometer problem title record

image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record

image No salvage title or salvage auction record

image No water damaged title record

image No NHTSA crash test record

image No frame/unibody damage record

image No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (ZHWBU26S65LA01414) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported

image 40 07/11/2005

image 965 05/02/2006

image 1,760 01/19/2007

image 1,850 02/21/2007

image 2,131 06/29/2007

Vehicle Use and EventCheck

image Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (ZHWBU26S65LA01414). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:

image No fleet, rental and/or lease use record

image No taxi use record

image No police use record

image No government use record

image No livery use record

image No driver education record

2 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:

image 1 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources

image No corrected title record

image No duplicate title record

image No emission/safety inspection record

image Loan/Lien record(s)

image No fire damage incident record

image No repossessed record

image No theft record

image No storm area registration/title record

Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date 2011-06-08 13:34:52.498 EDT

Vehicle: 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (ZHWBU26S65LA01414)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details

06/10/2005 SAINT CHARLES, IL

Accident Source ACCIDENT OR VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED: LEFT REAR CORNER

07/07/2005 LIBERTYVILLE, IL

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

07/11/2005 LIBERTYVILLE, IL

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:X5192785018)(Lien Reported)

05/02/2006 FL

Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

05/11/2006 BOCA RATON, FL

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:0095834621)

05/11/2006 BOCA RATON, FL

01/19/2007 FL

01/22/2007 DEERFIELD BEACH, FL

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:0095834621)

01/22/2007 BOCA RATON, FL

02/21/2007 OR

04/30/2007 HALSEY, OR

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:0712008118)(Lien Reported)

REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

06/14/2007 MA

06/29/2007 MA

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:BE640836)(Lien Reported)

08/06/2007 MA

08/15/2007 MA

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:BE804029)(Lien Reported)

03/20/2009 HALSEY, OR

09/03/2009 MA

This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.

More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.

Term Section Location Definition

Accident or Vehicle Damage Vehicle Use and EventCheck Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck. Certain accident or damage events are reported by the source to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage to the vehicle, or the events are calculated by AutoCheck to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage based on the information reported. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and EventCheck A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.

AutoCheck Terms and Conditions

This report, and any reliance upon it, is subject to AutoCheck Terms and Conditions . If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with these Terms & Conditions and can share them with you. These AutoCheck Terms and Conditions are also available at any time at www.autocheck.com/terms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173

Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions

This vehicle (ZHWBU26S65LA01414) qualifies for AutoCheck Buyback Protection . If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with the terms and can share them with you. These Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions are also available to you at any time at www.autocheck.com/bbpterms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheckCustomer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173

About AutoCheck

AutoCheck vehicle history reports by Experian Automotive is the leading vehicle history reporting service. With expert data handling, the Experian Automotive database houses over 4 billion records on a half a billion vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior customer service every step of the way.

JesseRoadster.jpg

Thanks Mike.

I kinda figured there was more to the story. $150K is low on an '05 roadster even with 20K miles, especially in that color combination.

As far as I know, Jesse had no trouble with that car, but he only had it for a month or two (that's all he'll keep a car for).

If you get more serious on it, I could probably put you in touch with him.

But at least you know its history, and realize that there was damage in one form or another; The extent - I do not know.

Is this the car that was owned by a female at one point? She lived in IL and had an accident on the fwy on ramp if I recall. Carla I think is her name?

Is this the car that was owned by a female at one point? She lived in IL and had an accident on the fwy on ramp if I recall. Carla I think is her name?

Hmmm...You may be correct. I remember her having a few cars...She was on this site at some point, too.

Great memory! Carla Giordano former president of Lamborghini club of Chicago. Do an LP search for Carla and the name is everywhere.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...31&hl=Carla

carlas car had the calipers in verde, and also the back piece inbetween the lights painted black.. so it might not be the same car unless those 2 items were painted back to stock...... and also Im not sure if she had the 2 tone seats.

carlas car had the calipers in verde, and also the back piece inbetween the lights painted black.. so it might not be the same car unless those 2 items were painted back to stock...... and also Im not sure if she had the 2 tone seats.

Looks like no 2 tone seats though there is speculation in the thread that she may have had 2 verde roadsters. Andrew seems to know her so maybe he'll chime in.

I was planning on selling my 2006 Roadster in the springtime at a similar price w/similar miles. It's a rare 6-speed, 23K miles, pearl orange, NO ACCIDENT history, and I am just the 2nd owner. (I think I bought it when it had 2,600 miles). PM me if you want more information. Good luck on your search.

I was planning on selling my 2006 Roadster in the springtime at a similar price w/similar miles. It's a rare 6-speed, 23K miles, pearl orange, NO ACCIDENT history, and I am just the 2nd owner. (I think I bought it when it had 2,600 miles). PM me if you want more information. Good luck on your search.

Pm sent!

I'm pretty sure that interior was re-upholstered by the last owner...

I really dont know, but chicago does have a huge dealer... or 2 if im not mistaken....... also verde is a very popular colour and it could actually be her car, but y would someone paint the rear piece, and the verde calipers? The owner who got the interior done to verde mustve liked the colour so why would he paint the calipers....

But it all couldve been done.... this world is a strange place alot of the time

And it looks like the car has been sold , as it is not listed on the website anymore

Not Carla's car. She's not currently selling although she was recently out cruisin an Aventador which may charge her mind. She has VI calipers, and other mods mentioned. The inserts were redone in VI last season IIR. She is actually the regional director for LCA now, not just Chicago.