Another Motor racing death

capt_chaos

Shame, was an interesting wild rider. RIP

Yes, I was watching the race live and it didn't look good. They red flagged it very quickly and didn't broadcast replays of the accident until much later. Another sad day in motorsport.

Oh, my....That is really, really sad.

He wasn't the most liked rider in the paddock (Re: Lorenzo), but I liked to watch him. He was always up to something.

So sad...And looks like Rossi was involved, and from what I know - He was a big fan of Rossi, and looked up to him.

He was incredibly talented and a lot of fun to watch, such a shame. With factory Honda support slated for next year I think he would have easily been in contention for the championship. All he needed to do was dial back his riding style just enough to avoid some of the crashes that cost him so many points this year.

He and Rossi were great friends, I can't imagine what kind of toll this is going to take on Rossi knowing he was part of the accident.

RIP

Ouch , terrible footage. I actually went down on one of my bikes today , scenes like that remind us that we're not invincible.

RIP Marco. Terrible accident.

Hope you are okay as well Zmydust.

I'm packing it in for the season. Almost went down today and I had promised myself it was the last ride of the season.

That is a horrible tragedy. How did his helmet come off like that? Perhaps improperly fitted? Or perhaps a freak accident?

Very terrible and tragic. RIP.