What do you do for a living?

De993

Ha Ha....Made you look ;) Actually hoping someone could point me in the direction of one of the "what do you guys do for a living threads". I tried to search, but I am apparently inept with the whole search thing. I was telling one of my friends how hilarious those threads were and now I can't find one. Help please!

How was San Diego?

It was a lot of fun! It would have been better if you guys would have been there! Everyone was asking where the crazy Vegas crew was :lol2:

As hysterical as most of those threads turn out, it is always interesting to see what others are doing in their lives and how some of the true ballers on this board have made their money (even if its only as narrow as just the industry they are involved in). As someone who (at 29) is still trying to find their way in life and who aspires to achieve that level of success, I have enjoyed the stories over the years and sometimes use them to movitate myself. It is nice to have gotten to know some of you a little better. :icon_pidu:

A great example recently is JoeBiz's bootstrapping thread regarding craigslist. Even though that may not be his full-time career, the fact that he shared and outlined a legitamate way for someone with no special skills to make a considerable income doing something "out of the box" was pretty cool to me. :) I love stuff like that.

Anyways, just felt like chiming in here. :) Carry on! :lol2:

I'm a goddamn ninja! :ninja:

The pay is shit but the benefits are... shit as well!

Best movie ever

Best movie ever

That was great! hahaha!