07pearl

Congrats! I love when people DRIVE their lambos!

It's gorgeous. Love the CF and the wheels (which I don't recognize)

That's awesome, I just hit 34k. Have you had any major issues to deal with? I plan on driving mine constantly and am guessing I'll be hitting 60k in the next 2 or 3 years. Just wanting to know what I should be looking out for.

cheers

Yeap 20" SDS..

And as far as problems with the car, it's been really good to me considering how I drive it..

I have had all the common problem , had the egear lines break and spray fluid everywhere.. Now replaced with the new kit that's not supposed to break. The only major thing was I had a chunk from the cat break off and when I started the car it got sucked into the engine and it blew. Had it replaced under warranty. That was at 41k. So I have put another 34k on it trouble free since then.

Good to know, thanks for the reply.

Yeap 20" SDS..

And as far as problems with the car, it's been really good to me considering how I drive it..

I have had all the common problem , had the egear lines break and spray fluid everywhere.. Now replaced with the new kit that's not supposed to break. The only major thing was I had a chunk from the cat break off and when I started the car it got sucked into the engine and it blew. Had it replaced under warranty. That was at 41k. So I have put another 34k on it trouble free since then.

Yeap 20" SDS..

Did you buy your car from the previous owner of SDS?

He had the identical setup on his car, and it was pearl white.

I thought his was a 2006 though as it was an SE.

Nice ride!

Did you buy your car from the previous owner of SDS?

He had the identical setup on his car, and it was pearl white.

I thought his was a 2006 though as it was an SE.

Nice ride!

No it's not the same car, we have the same wheels with different finishes tho I believe his r grey in the centers. Im up in Canada.

is it safe to say Cats are no good for these cars?

Good to know you have an otherwise bullet proof car asides from the cat problem.

+1 on both things!

I have no idea. I drove to the gas station and turned the car off nd I guess that's when a small chunk broke lose . When I started the car there was just a loud bang and the engine sounded super loud knocking , the car wouldn't even go 5 km/h . Just had it towed from there.

Sent it to Lamborghini Vancouver and that's when the found pieces inside the engine and a chunk missing out of the cat. Guess back pressure when starting the car sucked a chunk in?? That's what. Was told at least. 1 in a million chance of happening.

• 2 weeks later...
Was told at least. 1 in a million chance of happening.

Did you buy a lotto ticket after hearing that ;)? Nice to see another Vancouverite on here, as well.

I have no idea. I drove to the gas station and turned the car off nd I guess that's when a small chunk broke lose . When I started the car there was just a loud bang and the engine sounded super loud knocking , the car wouldn't even go 5 km/h . Just had it towed from there.

Sent it to Lamborghini Vancouver and that's when the found pieces inside the engine and a chunk missing out of the cat. Guess back pressure when starting the car sucked a chunk in?? That's what. Was told at least. 1 in a million chance of happening.

it is more common than people would think

a similar issue happened to few diablos

i took off cats from mine