UGR Lambo v. UGR Lambo v. GTR

Vegasgtr

The egear car was, just, all kinds of WOW

Until it was towed home.. not sure what went wrong but it did not look good , the Nera seems like a clutch issue..

That was part of the wow. Wow for nearly getting taken out at 190 mph, wow for blowing by the gtr like it was a fiat punto, wow for grenading itself.

Part 2, nera had clutch problems long before, nothing new. Something about failing at brake boosting and breaking drivetrain. Clutch just not holding and power isn't getting put down

That was part of the wow. Wow for nearly getting taken out at 190 mph, wow for blowing by the gtr like it was a fiat punto, wow for grenading itself.

Part 2, nera had clutch problems long before, nothing new. Something about failing at brake boosting and breaking drivetrain. Clutch just not holding and power isn't getting put down

well remember GTR's Gearing suck after 170mph..

Like i have said in the past , I will take a car that is quicker and MORE consistent from 0-170mph , then a car that is quicker 150-250mph..

as you can see from the video , the GTR drives itself no drama .

From what i have read ALL UG high boost lambs need ice to cool the air from the intercooler , after the ice melts they will drop down in power rather quickly

2 bad ass cars.. just seems more consistent times from a GTR from a average joe driver

GTR will always be more consistent, especially up to 170. But dear lord that UGR was flying. I have the feeling that they just beat on them over and over again, no in between cool down time, and this is the result of damage accrued from the times they just flogged the car

Damn, those guys are crazy! I'm always impressed with the GTR. I'm sure there could be better drivers in the gallardos but still either car is impressive!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Those guys can sure make a great video...Ray, go fly down there and show them what's up.

holy long thread name batman!

I tried to edit it.. for some reason it would not let me...

glad you guys like the video.. Those russians make some great vids!

I fixed the title. That was fcuking nuts.

Few comments -

You guys driving like that are insane. Reminds me of me 10 years ago when I had no wife no family and balls of steel. Crazy shit you crazy motherfuckers.

Credit where it's due - the UGR Gs are incredible and that GTR is unreal. This generation of turbos are amazing and that alpha upgrade is the shit. 60 to 130 is in the 3s range and if memory serves I recall the quarter trap is 170. Those numbers are mind-boggling.

UGR and Kevin - your videos are top notch. They used to be heavy commercials light content. Now they are perfect. Thanks for editing and posting this.

I fixed the title. That was fcuking nuts.

Few comments -

You guys driving like that are insane. Reminds me of me 10 years ago when I had no wife no family and balls of steel. Crazy shit you crazy motherfuckers.

Credit where it's due - the UGR Gs are incredible and that GTR is unreal. This generation of turbos are amazing and that alpha upgrade is the shit. 60 to 130 is in the 3s range and if memory serves I recall the quarter trap is 170. Those numbers are mind-boggling.

UGR and Kevin - your videos are top notch. They used to be heavy commercials light content. Now they are perfect. Thanks for editing and posting this.

The video was not from UG..it was from drag times (russian)

I agree balls of steel going 200mph + on highway!!

I think he was talking about instructions on how to brake boost. Looks like the Gallardos are geared for the mile, this gives a big time advantage to the GTR at the low speeds, even so, Gallardos are spinning like crazy. Once hooked, nothing touches the Gallardo, look at him fly with a 40 mph closing rate on the GTR. Insane

The SL seemed to be on higher boost, or May have had a better tire setup. Man he beat the shit out of that GTR on the top end. The did a shot of the KPH on the nav system, and the GTT looked to be about 15 cars ahead at 270 then about 10 buslengths at 310 kph.

I don't know guys but I'm thinking the GTR is already let out of it and is slowing due to traffic ahead when the SL rockets past. The SL suffering badly from lack of traction.

watch from 2:08-2:32..